All Things "Drain the Swamp"

justthefacts

Reaction score
So DeJoy bought a major government post, one which oversees a direct competitor to his businesses, and then he gutted that competitor. What exactly does draining the swamp mean if this stuff is happening?

Any Trumpkin who ever pretended to care about government corruption is a shameless hypocrite and I suspect most of them know it

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
So DeJoy bought a major government post, one which oversees a direct competitor to his busonesses, and then he gutted that competitor. What exactly does draining the swamp mean if this stuff is happening?

Any Trumpkin who ever pretended to care about government corruption is a shameless hypocrite and I suspect most of them know it

Trump swamp is rotten....

stocker08

Reaction score
So DeJoy bought a major government post, one which oversees a direct competitor to his businesses, and then he gutted that competitor. What exactly does draining the swamp mean if this stuff is happening?

It's comical how utterly disgraceful the right has become.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Oh I'm still critical of it, I just don't trust the the reporting of an activist journalist from the Guardian who retweets AOC, just like you don't trust articles from the Daily Caller. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find key details missing.
This is the last post on the first page of this thread and it's hilarious in retrospect.

Section2

Reaction score
This is the last post on the first page of this thread and it's hilarious in retrospect.
I don’t see why. Your latest gotcha is not mentioned in your OP. Our entire government is one big grift and corruption scheme. You think that only happens when the opposition is in power.

Top Bottom