All Things "Drain the Swamp"

justthefacts

Reaction score
So DeJoy bought a major government post, one which oversees a direct competitor to his businesses, and then he gutted that competitor. What exactly does draining the swamp mean if this stuff is happening?

Any Trumpkin who ever pretended to care about government corruption is a shameless hypocrite and I suspect most of them know it

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
So DeJoy bought a major government post, one which oversees a direct competitor to his busonesses, and then he gutted that competitor. What exactly does draining the swamp mean if this stuff is happening?

Any Trumpkin who ever pretended to care about government corruption is a shameless hypocrite and I suspect most of them know it

Trump swamp is rotten....

stocker08

Reaction score
So DeJoy bought a major government post, one which oversees a direct competitor to his businesses, and then he gutted that competitor. What exactly does draining the swamp mean if this stuff is happening?

It's comical how utterly disgraceful the right has become.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Oh I'm still critical of it, I just don't trust the the reporting of an activist journalist from the Guardian who retweets AOC, just like you don't trust articles from the Daily Caller. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find key details missing.
This is the last post on the first page of this thread and it's hilarious in retrospect.

Section2

Reaction score
This is the last post on the first page of this thread and it's hilarious in retrospect.
I don’t see why. Your latest gotcha is not mentioned in your OP. Our entire government is one big grift and corruption scheme. You think that only happens when the opposition is in power.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump campaign buying Jr's book, nothing surprising there.

Wally

Reaction score
Outrageous.

Just another step or three down the road to being a banana republic. This is exactly the kind of shit that happens in such places.
Trump is making the US more like China....

howeda7

Reaction score
Outrageous.

Just another step or three down the road to being a banana republic. This is exactly the kind of shit that happens in such places.
Trump's new EO makes it legal to fire any federal employee who is deemed "disloyal" to Thy Dear Leader. If you thought the spineless boot-licking was bad before, just wait. It's ony just beginning if he gets a 2nd term.

USAF

Reaction score
Trump's new EO makes it legal to fire any federal employee who is deemed "disloyal" to Thy Dear Leader. If you thought the spineless boot-licking was bad before, just wait. It's ony just beginning if he gets a 2nd term.
On our way to full banana republic status.

cncmin

Reaction score
This seems so minor compared to all the rest of the corruption in this administration, and won't make a dent in the news. In most administrations, it would make headline news for weeks.

IF he ends up losing this election, the next two months are going to be a personal grab by Trump, his family, and his minions, of whatever is left in the nation's taxpayer coffers.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
There's the ongoing Conflicts of Interest thread. There were threads on the corruption of Wilbur Ross and Tom Price and Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke. There's a thread on all the lobbyists that populate the Trump administration. We never even discussed Brenda Fitzgerald. Let's just have a single thread to track the ongoing commitment to Drain the Swamp. That was a key part of Trump's campaign and a key reason so many people voted for him, so I know there will be genuine shock and dismay among his supporters when stories pop up that undercut that message. I'm also certain that the board's Republicans will continue in their strident defense of small government and thus attacks on wasteful spending.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/10/mcconnell-elaine-chao-1358068
The Tread title is " All Things "Drain the Swamp"

The Heading should be - Can the U.S. voters drain the impacted collons of the far left and right?

Top Bottom