All Things "Drain the Swamp"

cncmin

Reaction score
TRIGGERED MUCH!!! TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS WITH EXCLAMATION POINTS REALLY IS IMPRESSIVE!!! YOU MUST REALLY BE A SMART PERSON!!!

One article from March is not coverage. If this was Trump getting called to testify about committing a crime it'd be in the MSM every day. Hillary though, nope, bury the story, don't talk about it. So no, I don't view Hillary the same because her crimes are still under investigation and charges are pending.
That's probably because Trump acts like a dipshlit almost all the time, and Hillary had a few significant shortcomings over a very long career. Apples compared to oranges, buddy.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
That's probably because Trump acts like a dipshlit almost all the time, and Hillary had a few significant shortcomings over a very long career. Apples compared to oranges, buddy.
Amazing insight, yes you are indeed very smart. Continue living in that fragile bubble of Hillary just having "a few significant shortcomings" in her career. Just think of all the wonderful things she did for say Lybia, Haiti and Yemen, not to mention the great work in the military surge into Afghanistan that made that country such a wonderful place to live, and the great things she did for getting Iran on a path to nuclear weapons. Iran will forever be in her debt, as will all those Syrians and Kurds that just love what she did for them in the Middle East. Especially Syria, we were only supplying weapons to both sides of the war, which obviously wasn't enough, so creating a third army within Syria and giving them weapons was certainly a wonderful thing to do for the Syrian people. No sense in only having two armies be part of the war when you can pay for a third one to join the battle. And lets not forget Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood never would have gotten rid of that pesky Egyptian government with out her. I mean really, who wants a government in Egypt that doesn't want to annihilate Israel, the Muslim Brotherhood was so much better. Other than killing a few gays by throwing them off the tops of buildings, what's a lib not to like about the Brotherhood. I mean, surely the Brotherhood is all about equal rights for women and minorities. Hillary sure did come a long ways from the days of her using prison labor to take care of her Arkansas mansion -- she sure taught those prison folk to heel, didn't she, quite the role model. She definitely made her KKK mentor proud, it's no wonder you admire her so much. All wonderful stories for a lib like you. And thanks for making me your buddy, I feel so honored to have someone as smart as you call me their buddy. Just gives me such a warm feeling knowing that you like me. Up until now, I just wasn't sure. Thanks, it means so much knowing you care.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
THE MSM WON'T COVER THIS STORY THAT YOU CAN READ ABOUT HERE AT AN NBC PROPERTY!
That's huge! You found that they had coverage on a channel. Do you understand the difference between a fire hose and a water pistol? Both will get you wet.... but there is a big difference.

stocker08

Reaction score
THE MSM WON'T COVER THIS STORY THAT YOU CAN READ ABOUT HERE AT AN NBC PROPERTY!
ROFL! Love the righties calling "fully exonerated!!!" about Barr tossing out the Mueller report. Yet Clinton has gone through years and years of investigations.....they've found exactly zero.....and these same righties are still like, "guilty, lock her up!".

bga1

Reaction score
Get real. China would love to get rid of Trump. He has been a thorn in their side like no other President. Joe Biden on the other hand brought his son to China to get a 1.5 billion dollar deal. I think the Chinese are pretty sure they know how to handle Joe.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
That's huge! You found that they had coverage on a channel. Do you understand the difference between a fire hose and a water pistol? Both will get you wet.... but there is a big difference.
Careful BGA, you used the word "pistol" in your post. That could trigger some snowflakes. Water sprayer would be much more considerate. Now your use of the word "fire", that's okay. In the lib world burning down buildings and private property is a fine form of peaceful protest, but using a pistol to try to protect your property from getting set on fire, nope, that's a MAGA action that can't be tolerated. Next time do try to be more considerate. Thanks.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
ROFL! Love the righties calling "fully exonerated!!!" about Barr tossing out the Mueller report. Yet Clinton has gone through years and years of investigations.....they've found exactly zero.....and these same righties are still like, "guilty, lock her up!".
Don't you see that that irony works both ways for people like you and those righties that you are mocking? So many liberals are the exact inverse of that. You are both WWE fans that yell at the ref for missing the chair shot.

stocker08

Reaction score
Don't you see that that irony works both ways for people like you and those righties that you are mocking? So many liberals are the exact inverse of that. You are both WWE fans that yell at the ref for missing the chair shot.
You and your righty buddies on this board are just a lot louder and more obnoxious about it.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Much like with Trump....saying it doesn't make it true. But keep telling yourself otherwise.
What am I telling myself that isn't true? I don't believe Trump is very coherent but you make him seem eloquent.

stocker08

Reaction score
What am I telling myself that isn't true? I don't believe Trump is very coherent but you make him seem eloquent.
You Trumpers really bend over backwards to make yourselves believe this is true. A symptom of Trump Derangement Disorder. An epidemic that's spread through the easily manipulated far right.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
You Trumpers really bend over backwards to make yourselves believe this is true. A symptom of Trump Derangement Disorder. An epidemic that's spread through the easily manipulated far right.
Trumpers are bending over backwards to say that Trump is incoherent?

Today, on Gopherhole I learned:
(1) Trumpers bend over backwards to believe that Trump is incoherent; and
(2) Arthritis is caused by system racism.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trumpers are bending over backwards to say that Trump is incoherent?

Today, on Gopherhole I learned:
(1) Trumpers bend over backwards to believe that Trump is incoherent; and
(2) Arthritis is caused by system racism.
You didn't say that he was incoherent. Must be that backwards Trump logic that the right has adopted over the past few years to help forget about who and what they worship.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
You didn't say that he was incoherent. Must be that backwards Trump logic that the right has adopted over the past few years to help forget about who and what they worship.
My exact quote is "I don't believe Trump is very coherent. . .".

stocker08

Reaction score
My exact quote is "I don't believe Trump is very coherent. . .".
"...but you make him seem eloquent."

I'm not very honest...but your soft dig at Trump...overshadowed by an insult...was really well executed.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
"...but you make him seem eloquent."

I'm not very honest...but your soft dig at Trump...overshadowed by an insult...was really well executed.
I know you're not very honest and clearly not very articulate either.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
But Hillary!!!!!!!!!
Libs => can't deal with the truth so they make up quotes that someone didn't say, and then respond as though they said it. It's all part of their fragile bubble. Ignoring the truth doesn't make it go away, it just makes you ignorant.

cncmin

Reaction score
Libs => can't deal with the truth so they make up quotes that someone didn't say, and then respond as though they said it. It's all part of their fragile bubble. Ignoring the truth doesn't make it go away, it just makes you ignorant.
Ohhhh I just hate Hillary!!!!!! I hate her soooo much!!!! Phooey!!!
When I think of you, this scene comes to mind:

Top Bottom