All Things "Drain the Swamp"

Herd

Reaction score
We have no way of knowing how he's benefiting from being President overall because he's the least transparent President in modern times and lied repeatedly about releasing his tax returns.

What we do know is that he has gone out of his way to stay at his own properties often at great additional expense and gotten tons of tax money for it, in addition to that from other countries.
There is no requirement for him to show tax returns. The media hatred is a very good reason to say NO to showing tax returns.

Rickman55

Reaction score
There is no requirement for him to show tax returns. The media hatred is a very good reason to say NO to showing tax returns.
The media hatred is why he doesn’t release them, right. He’s hiding something and everyone knows it. They would show he’s not the great business man he say’s he is and who knows what else.

howeda7

Reaction score
The media hatred is why he doesn’t release them, right. He’s hiding something and everyone knows it. They would show he’s not the great business man he say’s he is and who knows what else.
The last thing he wants his cult to know is how little $ he really makes and who he owes how many rubles to.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
The last thing he wants his cult to know is how little $ he really makes and who he owes how many rubles to.
The better question to ask is why do live long supposedly civil servants wind up a multi millionaires. Joe hidden took office in 1972 and is worth north of $9 million dollars earning around $120-$220k per year.

howeda7

Reaction score
The better question to ask is why do live long supposedly civil servants wind up a multi millionaires. Joe hidden took office in 1972 and is worth north of $9 million dollars earning around $120-$220k per year.
9 million net worth after 40 years at that salary is not remarkable at all. Do you really think it is?

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
9 million net worth after 40 years at that salary is not remarkable at all. Do you really think it is?
Yes that’s a lot of net worth. I’ve been told that millionaires are bad so since I’m just a lowly minion I could use some of that wealth.

STPGopher

Reaction score
The Russia investigation turned up enough dirt on Trump that he couldn't be exonerated. And Trump's lackey had to hide a bunch of the report from Congress to maintain any sense of innocence.

But what does that have to do with the OP? Start your own thread. We all see your lazy attempts to distract from Trump failures.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
And the charges against her had to be dropped due to total lack of any evidence of any crime being committed. But hey, why not pretend she's guilty...
It's all good then. He only hires the best people.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I bet you feel the exact same way about Hillary R. Clinton.
No, because it's still an ongoing investigation working it's way through the courts. Of course the MSM doesn't even cover that news though, and with your tight echo chamber and per your post, I'm guessing you didn't even know that she's lost her appeal and has to finally appear in court to answer questions. Her appearance is scheduled for September 9th. Just one of the many items you can learn if you look beyond the walls of your fragile bubble.

justthefacts

Reaction score
No, because it's still an ongoing investigation working it's way through the courts. Of course the MSM doesn't even cover that news though, and with your tight echo chamber and per your post, I'm guessing you didn't even know that she's lost her appeal and has to finally appear in court to answer questions. Her appearance is scheduled for September 9th. Just one of the many items you can learn if you look beyond the walls of your fragile bubble.

THE MSM WON'T COVER THIS STORY THAT YOU CAN READ ABOUT HERE AT AN NBC PROPERTY!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
THE MSM WON'T COVER THIS STORY THAT YOU CAN READ ABOUT HERE AT AN NBC PROPERTY!
TRIGGERED MUCH!!! TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS WITH EXCLAMATION POINTS REALLY IS IMPRESSIVE!!! YOU MUST REALLY BE A SMART PERSON!!!

One article from March is not coverage. If this was Trump getting called to testify about committing a crime it'd be in the MSM every day. Hillary though, nope, bury the story, don't talk about it. So no, I don't view Hillary the same because her crimes are still under investigation and charges are pending.

Top Bottom