All Things "Drain the Swamp"

bga1

Reaction score
3 DOJ lawyers resigned in protest of Corrupt Lying Bill Barr knee-capping them at the behest of Dear Leader. Period. Your conspiracy theories are ridiculous and sad.
Did they resign in protest or were they told that a resignation might be appropriate? If they resigned in protest, they are idiots. They acted corruptly with motivation to do political damage. NO ONE gets 7-9 years for what Stone was charged with. Even you understand that. This was done to force Barr to act or Trump to pardon, in order to produce this exact level of faux outrage from the dumbed down sheep. Congrats for following the lead! LOL!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I’m not quite sure what Roger Stone did beside be a little weird, but maybe you could explain exactly what his crime is since you appear to think you have a handle on it. Not saying he didn’t do anything to deserve a sentence, just don’t know what it is.

Regarding Willie Simmons, his sentence was due to a “repeat offender” law and was an Alabama state crime, not a Federal one, so there is no relationship or comparison between these two cases.
It’s easy to call him weird, but perhaps u can tell me exactly what weird things he has done that make him weird. Highlight it for me.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s easy to call him weird, but perhaps u can tell me exactly what weird things he has done that make him weird. Highlight it for me.
Sure. Weird glasses, really weird clothes, weird personal relationships, incoherent comments. That’s pretty weird.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Sure. Weird glasses, really weird clothes, weird personal relationships, incoherent comments. That’s pretty weird.
What about that
What about that piece of saxony cut pile carpeting glued to the front of his skullcap? I suppose u think that’s weird too.

howeda7

Reaction score
Did they resign in protest or were they told that a resignation might be appropriate? If they resigned in protest, they are idiots. They acted corruptly with motivation to do political damage. NO ONE gets 7-9 years for what Stone was charged with. Even you understand that. This was done to force Barr to act or Trump to pardon, in order to produce this exact level of faux outrage from the dumbed down sheep. Congrats for following the lead! LOL!
They resigned in protest because the DOJ is no longer independent and is now an instrument of Trump to get his cronies off and attack those who slight him.

Section2

Reaction score
They resigned in protest because the DOJ is no longer independent and is now an instrument of Trump to get his cronies off and attack those who slight him.
So just like Obama's DOJ then.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not at all. Like any of the sexually conflicted republican operatives, he wanted his heartthrob memorialized on his backside somewhere.
Are you suggesting that Trump has an Ivanka tattoo? What about dear Lindsey?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that Trump has an Ivanka tattoo? What about dear Lindsey?
IMPOTUS has better than an Ivaka tattoo. He has Ivanka. Lindsey? Oh Jesus! His dermis probably reads like the Sunday funnies if it were exclusively Judge Parker and Mark Trail.

howeda7

Reaction score
IMPOTUS has better than an Ivaka tattoo. He has Ivanka. Lindsey? Oh Jesus! His dermis probably reads like the Sunday funnies if it were exclusively Judge Parker and Mark Trail.
Judge Parker and Mark Trail? Oh my. Were those popular in the 50's? Are you Joe Biden?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Judge Parker and Mark Trail? Oh my. Were those popular in the 50's? Are you Joe Biden?
WTF?!? I read them in the Strib this very morning. And I’m quite sure Lindsey did too.

howeda7

Reaction score
WTF?!? I read them in the Strib this very morning. And I’m quite sure Lindsey did too.
Mark Trail began in 1946. Judge Parker began in 1952. Is it still later the same day? Or are they zombies?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Here's Trump saying he'd back off from the policy of not letting New Yorker apply for global entry if the state stops suing him

justthefacts

Reaction score
Donald Trump says that if you don't self-fund then you're controlled by lobbyists and special interests

stocker08

Reaction score
Can't make it up. And the Trumpettes on this site: booj, KFC, deuce, CoronaVirusGopher, Ogee, and the rest of the clowns are just so refreshed by Trump the outsider. They bask in the corruption.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Shouldn't the President be reporting to the American people his progress in rooting out the swamp monsters? If we are paying this guy to drain the swamp, I want an update like from 2 years ago, last year and now before the damned election. If I don't get a report on this swamp thing, then the Donald must go. No more talk of the swamp without a plan, without success, and without a report.

No report on the swamp, no me votee for himee.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Nothing says, "I'm all about draining the swamp" quite like the out-of-hand dismissal of anything originating from an IG's office:

(cross-posted for completeness)

Top Bottom