All Things "Drain the Swamp"

justthefacts

Reaction score
Brady Toensing is son of VIctoria Toensing and Joe Di Genova. Those two were helping Parnas and Rudy look for dirt on Biden in Ukraine.

Brady Toensing is not only Vice Chair of the GOP in Vermont, he also happened to get a job in the DOJ as Senior Counsel in June 2019.

As a reminder, from May 2019

And also:

howeda7

Reaction score
What Dear Leader wants, Dear Leader gets. An independent justice department is for loser democratic countries. We are a dictatorship now. Get used to it!

Last edited:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
What Dear Leader wants, Dear Leader gets. An independent justice department is for loser democratic countries. We are a dicatatorship now. Get used to it!
In all seriousness, I think a lot of people HAVE gotten used to it already. They're normalizing corruption and lawlessness--including the deportation that just occurred in defiance of a court order staying the deportation.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m not quite sure what Roger Stone did beside be a little weird, but maybe you could explain exactly what his crime is since you appear to think you have a handle on it. Not saying he didn’t do anything to deserve a sentence, just don’t know what it is.

Regarding Willie Simmons, his sentence was due to a “repeat offender” law and was an Alabama state crime, not a Federal one, so there is no relationship or comparison between these two cases.

bga1

Reaction score
I’m not quite sure what Roger Stone did beside be a little weird, but maybe you could explain exactly what his crime is since you appear to think you have a handle on it. Not saying he didn’t do anything to deserve a sentence, just don’t know what it is.

Regarding Willie Simmons, his sentence was due to a “repeat offender” law and was an Alabama state crime, not a Federal one, so there is no relationship or comparison between these two cases.
Furthermore, in their sentencing recommendation they noted that "election interference" was among the most serious of offenses.....yet Stone is not charged with any type of election interference. If election interference is serious, then I would assume commissioning a dossier full of Russian disinformation would be a problem for a certain pantsuit wearer....

What Bad, Cruze and Howie fail to realize is that this is yet another indication of just how corrupt the Mueller probe was. Prosecutor Zelensky just resigned after being caught in this obvious hit job on Stone- he was of course, on the Mueller team. 30 million dollars and two years and they nail a nothing guy like Roger Stone to the wall for bragging and lying. Zero related to Russian collusion. This shows clearly how badly they wanted to get to Trump ....yet they got nothing. Trump is the cleanest President in history having survived more hoax investigations, more spying and more scrutiny than any other President in our history.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

He was convicted of...
-Obstruction of a Federal Investigation
-Making False Statements to Congress
-Witness Tampering

But you know that, right? It was in the news.

howeda7

Reaction score
He was convicted of...
-Witness Tampering

Not Fox News. They had IG reports to discuss that day. And every other day.

howeda7

Reaction score
Furthermore, in their sentencing recommendation they noted that "election interference" was among the most serious of offenses.....yet Stone is not charged with any type of election interference. If election interference is serious, then I would assume commissioning a dossier full of Russian disinformation would be a problem for a certain pantsuit wearer....

What Bad, Cruze and Howie fail to realize is that this is yet another indication of just how corrupt the Mueller probe was. Prosecutor Zelensky just resigned after being caught in this obvious hit job on Stone- he was of course, on the Mueller team. 30 million dollars and two years and they nail a nothing guy like Roger Stone to the wall for bragging and lying. Zero related to Russian collusion. This shows clearly how badly they wanted to get to Trump ....yet they got nothing. Trump is the cleanest President in history having survived more hoax investigations, more spying and more scrutiny than any other President in our history.
3 DOJ lawyers resigned in protest of Corrupt Lying Bill Barr knee-capping them at the behest of Dear Leader. Period. Your conspiracy theories are ridiculous and sad.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He was convicted of...
-Witness Tampering

Oh, the charges are easy to recite. I want to know if anyone can tell me what he actually did to receive those charges...since you understand it all?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not Fox News. They had IG reports to discuss that day. And every other day.
You’re free to explain it all, in some detail please. I’ve never heard anyone say what it is that he did. Even CNN.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You’re free to explain it all, in some detail please. I’ve never heard anyone say what it is that he did. Even CNN.
...and while you're at it, howie, go get the broomstick of the witch of the west for good measure.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
...and while you're at it, howie, go get the broomstick of the witch of the west for good measure.
Is it that hard? Really? This should be easy b/c he’s so guilty, right? I just want to have someone succinctly sum it up for me. I don’t doubt he’s done some stupid, potentially illegal things, but not one of you seem to be able to cite what it was.

Section2

Reaction score
Could you highlight it for me? It’s all so vague. What did he say, do and with whom?
These kinds of deflections from bad are really angry denials. He doesn’t want to look into it. Questioning it is painful.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
These kinds of deflections from bad are really angry denials. He doesn’t want to look into it. Questioning it is painful.
Yeah, and I don’t doubt that Stone is an unethical POS, but the claim that they know he deserves 7-9 years is empty. And howie and bad know that they can’t explain it, but are certain it’s all justified. Blind ignorance.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Yeah, and I don’t doubt that Stone is an unethical POS, but the claim that they know he deserves 7-9 years is empty. And howie and bad know that they can’t explain it, but are certain it’s all justified. Blind ignorance.
Prosecutors should never be allowed to make sentence recommendations. Their professional responsibility is to argue guilt. If guilt is proven in a court of law, then it is the duty of political cronies to determine and adjust sentence guidelines according to the best interest of themselves, their cohorts and the future needs of their political party. It’s the American way as defined under the US Constitution.

Angry

Reaction score
He was convicted of...
-Witness Tampering

Are you talking about Adam Shifft?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Prosecutors should never be allowed to make sentence recommendations. Their professional responsibility is to argue guilt. If guilt is proven in a court of law, then it is the duty of political cronies to determine and adjust sentence guidelines according to the best interest of themselves, their cohorts and the future needs of their political party. It’s the American way as defined under the US Constitution.
So AGs can be corrupt, but prosecutors...they’re all apolitical and even-handed. Especially those connected to the Mueller team?

bga1

Reaction score
Man- this is thrilling!! We have some serious swamp draining going on. Corrupt deep state prosecutors flooding out the doors. Good riddance. Many, many more to come I'd guess. Promise made, promise kept. This is why they could not have Trump. He threatened the power of the swamp.

Top Bottom