All Things "Drain the Swamp"

justthefacts

Reaction score
They were arrested for illegally funneling Russian money to the #1 pro-Trump Super PAC! A PAC whose events Don Jr speaks at. A PAC led by former members of the Trump admin. A PAC whose chairman used to be Don Jr's good friend Tommy Hicks. (Hicks left to become the RNC co-chair, BTW.) A PAC whose leadership Don Jr's girlfriend used to vice chair. This isn't mere association.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Tommy Hicks is the RNC co-chair, was chair of America First Action, and is the 4th person at the table with Jr, Fruman, and Parnas in that picture from the Beverly Hills Hotel.

OldBob53

Reaction score
For one thing, we need to be rid of Dept Agriculture meat inspectors, so we can all eat horse meat labeled as beef and be none the wiser.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
That's just how you make a deal. You insult everyone you're trying to make a deal with.

Don't you know that??

GoodasGold

Reaction score
LK must have gotten a Good deal on dress shirts back in 80s.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Fruman sat 4 feet from Ronna Romney McDaniel. McDaniel hugged Parnas and said she was happy he was there.

I can't believe the liberals in this country are suggesting Parnas is some kind of insider.

Last edited:

Dean S

Reaction score
I finally got the joke, when you drain the swamp, you get to bring in your own swamp! I just got that. Funny.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Anyone know how to report a bug for the site? Something is wrong that is preventing large portions of the OTB user base from seeing this thread.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Anyone know how to report a bug for the site? Something is wrong that is preventing large portions of the OTB user base from seeing this thread.
I was just about to ask you, do you ever feel like you're just plain talking to yourself? Perhaps often?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Do you ever feel like believing that Trump would drain the swamp makes you a gullible rube?
Uhhhh, besides the fact that it would be impossible for you to quote me saying I thought he WOULD, do you really think THAT's why I voted for him? When faced with the choice of him or Hillary?

howeda7

Reaction score
The Fellas campaign donations hard at work.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Sure sign of getting your ass kicked is when you bitch about everything.

Get back to us when they’re accused of something illegal.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Trump has employed more tham 280 lobbyists in his government. Drain the swamp! LMAO!

KAC - KEEP AMERICA CORRUPT

jamiche

Reaction score
Uhhhh, besides the fact that it would be impossible for you to quote me saying I thought he WOULD, do you really think THAT's why I voted for him? When faced with the choice of him or Hillary?
Hillary is the past. Why do you keep defending him so religiously?

jamiche

Reaction score
Sure sign of getting your ass kicked is when you bitch about everything.

Get back to us when they’re accused of something illegal.
So something has to be illegal before it impacts your moral and ethical barometers, murderer. Not surprising.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Isn’t your argument for Biden is that nothing he and his son did was illegal?
Hillary paying GPS-Fusion wasn’t illegal? The Benghazi investigation didn’t result in any charges? The Obama administration hasn’t been charged with a crime? (Yet). Etc.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Hillary paying GPS-Fusion wasn’t illegal? The Benghazi investigation didn’t result in any charges? The Obama administration hasn’t been charged with a crime? (Yet). Etc.
Nothing here was immoral or unethical, though.

howeda7

Reaction score
Hillary paying Fusion (if that BS is true) is not illegal, just like Trump sending Corruption Fighter Rudy G. and his pal Lev on a trip to Ukraine is not illegal. Abusing the power of his office and illegally withholding Congressionally approved aid to get sham investigations announed is illegal.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Wasn't the argument for Trump that he was going to end all that?

Top Bottom