All Things "Drain the Swamp"

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Lev's chances of having a terrible accident falling from a 5th story window or committing suicide in prison just went up bigly.
Trump will Epstein him ... err ... pardon him, yeah that’s the one.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This is speculation at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was Manafort and Giuliani manipulating Trump into getting worked up over Ukraine for their own purposes:

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

cncmin

Reaction score
This is speculation at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was Manafort and Giuliani manipulating Trump into getting worked up over Ukraine for their own purposes:
I'm sure Giuliani was influencing him into his bad decisions. But he remains the decider and has had many chances to surround himself with competent people who could help him make decent decisions, yet continues to rather surround himself with low-lifes in RW media, frauds, criminals, and thugs. If it's corrupt, Trump wants it to be his.

justthefacts

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
Another sign the Coup has been activated. The courts are in on it too.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This whole thing reminds me of the parenting advice column I saw a few days ago. The letter was from a lady who couldn't get her toddlers to stop pooping in the tub. It had gotten to where the kids were pooping in the tub on purpose for fun.

Tredwell

Reaction score

GoodasGold

Reaction score
This whole thing reminds me of the parenting advice column I saw a few days ago. The letter was from a lady who couldn't get her toddlers to stop pooping in the tub. It had gotten to where the kids were pooping in the tub on purpose for fun.
So what’s wrong with that:confused:

howeda7

Reaction score
The Most Transparent President Ever (R) is appealing to SCOTUS to block the release of his tax returns to Congress. The same tax returns he promised to release publicly multiple times.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The Most Transparent President Ever (R) is appealing to SCOTUS to block the release of his tax returns to Congress. The same tax returns he promised to release publicly multiple times.
He’s looking for loyalty. Let’s see what happens!

Section2

Reaction score
Is there a law that he must release them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tredwell

Reaction score
Is there a law that he must release them?
Section 6103(f)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code:

Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary [of the Treasury] shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Dean S

Reaction score
Section 6103(f)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code:

Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary [of the Treasury] shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.
Correct and corroborated.

Section2

Reaction score
He is still under audit, when he's not he will release them.
That's him volunteering to release them, and was a campaign promise. I imaging the non stop impeachment has changed that calculation.

Section2

Reaction score
But Hunter Biden! Don and Rudy hate corruption!
Hey man, if you don't care about Hunter Biden, then you don't care about corruption. "But the other team is corrupt!" is meaningless. If you have a blind spot for your team, and only like things that make the other team look bad, you're a hypocrite, which we already knew.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I just spit my coffee out. 10 bucks they are little boys

Top Bottom