**opens a thread about Trump admin corruption**
**sees a post about Trump admin corruption**
**posts about how to avoid seeing more posts about Trump admin corruption**

Section2

Reaction score
**opens a thread about Trump admin corruption**
**sees a post about Trump admin corruption**
**posts about how to avoid seeing more posts about Trump admin corruption**
I’m glad there is such a laser focus on Trump admin corruption. I personally don’t like it. I just wish when Biden bragged about worse corruption in public anyone cared. And I wish the MSM was at all interested in corruption other than Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’m glad there is such a laser focus on Trump admin corruption. I personally don’t like it. I just wish when Biden bragged about worse corruption in public anyone cared. And I wish the MSM was at all interested in corruption other than Trump.

Also, the President is always going to get the most scrutiny, especially when he constantly prattles on about Draining the Swamp and his followers pretend they actually care about it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Biden story has been covered extensively. The Clinton Foundation was covered extensively. Which story needs more attention

Also, the President is always going to get more scrutiny especially when he prattles on about Draining the Swamp and his followers pretend it's important to them

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You might want to put all sources of news on block.

That way you won't fall to your knees in tears when Trump resigns.
I thought you put the chances of resignation at 5-10%?

You boast a lot about stuff you don’t think will happen. Dumb.

Tredwell

Reaction score
He's so busy!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Having an idea not acted upon is not impeachable. Honestly, the President throws out a ton of wacky stuff and trusts his staff to spike the bad ideas. He’s not limited by how things are done now, or protocol, or precedence. Or decorum. Let’s stop being shocked and surprised by this and throwing impeach out casually.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Glad Mattis was there to do things the right way, and tell Trump "No."

Doing so is why Mattis is no longer there. Trump wanted "Yes" men, and that is the reason he will be impeached or will resign before that happens.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Having an idea not acted upon is not impeachable. Honestly, the President throws out a ton of wacky stuff and trusts his staff to spike the bad ideas. He’s not limited by how things are done now, or protocol, or precedence. Or decorum. Let’s stop being shocked and surprised by this and throwing impeach out casually.
I agree with this generally, but I also think there’s more misinformation out there than any other presidency b/c of the unconventional nature of some of Trump’s thinking. There’s a few howie’s working in the deep state just waiting to make sh!t up in their heads and leak it to some reporter.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I agree with this generally, but I also think there’s more misinformation out there than any other presidency b/c of the unconventional nature of some of Trump’s thinking. There’s a few howie’s working in the deep state just waiting to make sh!t up in their heads and leak it to some reporter.
This is the guy that wrote the book

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Somebody’s mad that they got caught hook, line, and sinker about a totally fictional story of Trump playing golf when the al-Baghdadi action took place. Now he’s posting in big bold letters.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
So much screaming, so much foot stomping, so much crying. Over nothing. I worry about the mental of health of you people and what 5-9 more years of this will do to you.

Section2

Reaction score
The Biden story has been covered extensively. The Clinton Foundation was covered extensively. Which story needs more attention

Also, the President is always going to get more scrutiny especially when he prattles on about Draining the Swamp and his followers pretend it's important to them
There's an MSM volume knob. It was maybe a 1 for Biden, maybe a 1 for CGF (which most of the MSM were members/donors to) it's a 9 or 10 for Trump.

Trump's presidency has been one string or proof after another that the swamp exists. Sure it's people profiteering off government left and right, but that's not all it is. And I don't think you're even aware of this critique.

But yes, Trump failed at getting rid of lobbyists.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There's an MSM volume knob. It was maybe a 1 for Biden, maybe a 1 for CGF (which most of the MSM were members/donors to) it's a 9 or 10 for Trump.

Trump's presidency has been one string or proof after another that the swamp exists. Sure it's people profiteering off government left and right, but that's not all it is. And I don't think you're even aware of this critique.

But yes, Trump failed at getting rid of lobbyists.
Give it time, he's still got 5 more years, minimum.

howeda7

Reaction score
So, Gen Mattis is "Deep State" too? Man, they are everywhere. Thank God Trump still has real Patriots like White Nationalist Steven Miller and Jared to advise him. He's in good hands.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So, Gen Mattis is "Deep State" too? Man, they are everywhere. Thank God Trump still has real Patriots like White Nationalist Steven Miller and Jared to advise him. He's in good hands.
And real patriots like Charles Schwab to finance the agenda writers and his "handlers".

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
My god, you and jtf can really mischaracterize a comment. I didn’t say a thing about Mattis. I made a comment of agreement with SPG’s post that was about George Conway’s tweet about Mattis. You have a lot in common with Conway. You both have TDS and a great need to express it regularly.

For the record, I think Mattis was an excellent Sec. of Defense and I disagree with Trump’s characterizations of Mattis. I respect how Mattis has declined to comment on a sitting president’s strategies, actions, and other potential areas of disagreement. Trump is the elected President and the SoD serves him, as Mattis seems to well understand.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MplsGopher

Reaction score
President Grab 'Em associates with known criminals and thugs. So what?

This message brought to you the by the party of Jesus and morals.
Nah it's deeper than that. It's the party of "Pence would give us everything we want, but it also gives us pleasure that you hate Trump, so we want to keep Trump in office for no other reason than to make you as frustrated and angry as possible, regardless how bad for the country that is".

They hated Obama, on a personal level. They feel like this is a revenge of sorts.

cncmin

Reaction score
Nah it's deeper than that. It's the party of "Pence would give us everything we want, but it also gives us pleasure that you hate Trump, so we want to keep Trump in office for no other reason than to make you as frustrated and angry as possible, regardless how bad for the country that is".

They hated Obama, on a personal level. They feel like this is a revenge of sorts.
Disagree. Pence is clearly implicated in the filth and corruption, too. If Trump were to fall, so would the rest of his cohorts in crime and corruption throughout the administration and in Congress as well; which if Trump were to fall, Pence would also fall, and this would leave the new President as....

Others, such as Lindsay Graham, Devin Nunes, McCarthy, etc., etc., etc., are clearly in on the corruption as well. If Trump falls, the Republican Party is going to tumble very, very hard. That's why you see the Republicans fight so hard against this; they know this goes beyond just Trump. At this point, they've gone too far, they're all-in and there can be no turning back. So, forward, deeper into the corruption they plow.

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score

justthefacts

Reaction score
It just got a lot harder to ignore this story:

howeda7

Reaction score
It just got a lot harder to ignore this story:

Lev's chances of having a terrible accident falling from a 5th story window or committing suicide in prison just went up bigly.

Top Bottom