All things Derek Chauvin trial

jovs

Reaction score
LOL. I'm from a sh!tty part of town. Not everyone from a sh!tty part of time looks like a strung out panhandler. Most of them look like ordinary people with jobs, those folks just didn't.
Kind of hard to make any kind of judgement based on appearance or looks, I have been retired a number of years, I bike a lot, park at the .Maplewood Mall and bike downtown St Paul and over to Minneapolis and catch the express bus back to the mall, tired and haggard by that time, one time I forgot to grab my bike and started back to my car, another passenger warned me about the bike, I thanked him and said I would have driven home, forgot about it and the next day would have wondered what happened to the bike, he was astonished and questioned did I actually have a car.

stocker08

Reaction score
Wow, are you off your rocker? What right-wing conspiracy theories have I peddled on this site? I don't post on here often because it's not worth the bickering, especially with people like you. I don't think I have brought up one conspiracy theory other than the horrific sex trafficking done by Epstein and friends. Which to me isn't really a conspiracy theory anymore.

Regurgitate what crap? I've never once shared or brought up an Alex Jones article. Truthfully, I haven't seen anyone on here share his takes. Maybe indirectly but I have yet to see an Info Wars article linked. Does anyone here actually consider him a credible news source?

Your blatant, constant lying makes you look like an absolute fool. Be better.

Love how you righties act like people cannot remember what you post a couple of months ago. Not all of us have been drinking bleach for the past year. Crooked fake news media, stolen election, Biden is a puppet president. You righties whine about these things on a daily basis.

Lol. Just look at who "liked" your posts. Scools? One of the biggest morons on the board. FULLY committed to the stolen election hoax. Spoof? He spent a good two weeks or so screaming about Biden moonlighting as "the big guy". Just a couple examples of the many wild things the right screams at each other in the echo chamber.

Take a look in the mirror. The right wing is in shambles because it was infiltrated by an assclown who a good number of you still worship. Instead of realizing the error....the majority of you have turned to outrage and victimhood.

Very sad.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Kind of hard to make any kind of judgement based on appearance or looks, I have been retired a number of years, I bike a lot, park at the .Maplewood Mall and bike downtown St Paul and over to Minneapolis and catch the express bus back to the mall, tired and haggard by that time, one time I forgot to grab my bike and started back to my car, another passenger warned me about the bike, I thanked him and said I would have driven home, forgot about it and the next day would have wondered what happened to the bike, he was astonished and questioned did I actually have a car.

Of course, appearances can be deceiving. We were both judging people on their appearances. It's obviously not an exact science.

scools12

Reaction score
Wow, are you off your rocker?

Your blatant, constant lying makes you look like an absolute fool.
These two sentences basically apply to the vast majority of the leftists who frequent this board.

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL. Alex Jones, the extreme "righty" that became famous for confronting the GW Bush presidency.
He became famous for claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax and "chem trails are turning the $%^ frogs gay!"

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Just another source the Fellas "don't know much about" and are "not familiar with" while they spout the exact same views.

This is a weird obsession of yours. Why would people not admit to watching people with whom they openly agree? It's nonsensical.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is a weird obsession of yours. Why would people not admit to watching people with whom they openly agree? It's nonsensical.
Of course it is nonsensical. For Howie’s World to make sense, anyone who disagrees with him MUST get their info from where he thinks, MUST believe what he says they do, and are clearly lying if they say otherwise. The dude literally accuses other of lying on a daily basis - but is very worried about others doing the same. It is truly bat sh!t crazy.
659D7EF8-8DA6-4DB2-9E08-97F291E0744A.jpeg

stocker08

Reaction score
Just another source the Fellas "don't know much about" and are "not familiar with" while they spout the exact same views.

Yup. "Never heard of the guy" or "don't know anything about that" is a really convenient facade for all of the right wing embarrassments. All of the righties that post here just want to claim ignorance and then continue to spout the same trash.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't know/care who watches any one show/source. But the RW'ers on here love to feign ignorance as soon as they don't want to defend their fellow RW'ers. Whether it's Trump's various shady associates ("who's Stephen Miller, never heard of him!"), QAnon, the Insurrectionists or whatever else.

Members of Congress do it too. They've gone from "there's no room for QAnon in our party" last summer to embracing multiple QAnoners into their caucus and pretending they're not. Now it's "Qanon or whatever it's called. Not familiar!"

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I guess you've been following him longer than most.
Yeah, I did. I was a Democrat most of my life and he was always railing against GW. He thought GW planned or was part of 9/11. I did not agree with him and I just throught he was funny. Like, I was able to watch him and not be worried about lizard people. I actually watched the Sandy Hook ones too. Those, obviously, had nothing to do with why everyone hates him. They were up for years. You all hate him because he liked Trump.

He was a crazy dude that was somewhat entertaining before he got too obsessed with politics.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, I did. I was a Democrat most of my life and he was always railing against GW. He thought GW planned or was part of 9/11. I did not agree with him and I just throught he was funny. Like, I was able to watch him and not be worried about lizard people. I actually watched the Sandy Hook ones too. Those, obviously, had nothing to do with why everyone hates him. They were up for years. You all hate him because he liked Trump.

He was a crazy dude that was somewhat entertaining before he got too obsessed with politics.
He is one who I think it might really be an act. At least he claimed that in divorce proceeding IIRC.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I don't know/care who watches any one show/source. But the RW'ers on here love to feign ignorance as soon as they don't want to defend their fellow RW'ers. Whether it's Trump's various shady associates, QAnon, the Insurrectionists or whatever else.

Members of Congress do it too. They've gone from "there's no room for QAnon in our party" last summer to embracing multiple QAnoners into their caucus and pretending they're not. Now it's "Qanon or whatever it's called. Not familiar!"
The bold is patently false. You bring it up constantly and pretend to know what people watch. You bring it up all the time. You certainly care what people watch.

Have you seen people on here talk about Q? Like seriously? You've seen people say "well Q said this"? Why

You think the RWers on here defended the Nick Fuentes types? I haven't seen much that anyone on here has ever said that would fall in line with the people who broke the window at the Capital. He has to be the biggest name of the folks there. Nick Fuentes (just like Richard Spencer) is for big government. They are culturally extremely right wing and financially extremely left wing (like pro universal health care, etc.).

I mean, tons of folks on here have said they like Tucker Carlson and sometimes watch them.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't know/care who watches any one show/source. But the RW'ers on here love to feign ignorance as soon as they don't want to defend their fellow RW'ers. Whether it's Trump's various shady associates ("who's Stephen Miller, never heard of him!"), QAnon, the Insurrectionists or whatever else.
What a load. You are one of the few that feel the need to support any and all party lines and twist yourself up in utter hypocrisy in the attempt to do so. Most people aren’t a sheep like you Howie. Most people would simply say, “yeah, I watch the guy and usually like him, but don’t agree with him on that.” Somehow you are so lost that doesn’t seem like a normal response so you assume everyone who disagrees with you is some binge watcher of everything extreme, supports it all, and is lying if they say otherwise. Doesn’t having only stalker and sidekick supporting your wacko theories tip you off? So pathetic.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He is one who I think it might really be an act. At least he claimed that in divorce proceeding IIRC.
Yeah, I was ever only interested in his mostly non-political things. I am a skeptic (I even think Oswald likely acted alone, don't believe in aliens, etc.) so I just watched for sh!ts and giggles.

My guess is that he attached himself to Trump because he thought Trump had zero chance to win. Alex Jones business model was always going to be as an outsider.

I saw a few clips of him on Rogan's podcast talking about aliens and I believe it was probably an act for awhile. But I think he might be marking out on his own gimmick. He had that cocaine-fueled crazed look in his eye.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
He became famous for claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax and "chem trails are turning the $%^ frogs gay!"
Alex is saying that chem trails are turning the $%^ frogs gay? Can you back that up with a link? Of course you can’t.

jamiche

Reaction score

I think people hated him long before trump.

scools12

Reaction score

Can’t believe you ever tried to go with this.

For someone who lies as much as you do you are not very good at it.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Look - can we agree that both parties use a similar strategy -

find the most outrageous comment by a member of the other side, and use that to claim that it's representative of every member of that party or group.

Take Maxine Walters for example. I am a straight-ticket voting Democrat, and I thought what Maxine Walters said in MN was stupid and dangerous. But a lot of people on this board use comments like that to say "this is what all the Democrats believe."

It's the lowest-common denominator approach to politics.

Not every Republican thinks like Marjorie Taylor-Green.

Not every Democrat thinks like AOC.

I would like to see some Democrats criticize Maxine Walters. and I would like to see some Republicans criticize Taylor-Green or Jim (I didn't know anything about athletes I coached being sexually abused by their trainer) Jordan.

this insane tribalism is one of the reasons why this country just keeps getting more divided. We need more diversity in both political parties - not this "group-think" that demands slavish loyalty with no dissenting voices allowed.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

find the most outrageous comment by a member of the other side, and use that to claim that it's representative of every member of that party or group.

Take Maxine Walters for example. I am a straight-ticket voting Democrat, and I thought what Maxine Walters said in MN was stupid and dangerous. But a lot of people on this board use comments like that to say "this is what all the Democrats believe."

I would like to see some Democrats criticize Maxine Walters. and I would like to see some Republicans criticize Taylor-Green or Jim (I didn't know anything about athletes I coached being sexually abused by their trainer) Jordan.

this insane tribalism is one of the reasons why this country just keeps getting more divided. We need more diversity in both political parties - not this "group-think" that demands slavish loyalty with no dissenting voices allowed.

I strongly disagree with your 'bothsiderism'.

1) Plenty of us said Maxine was out of line. Check out the thread.

2) As far as the "both sides are equally egregious" line goes, here's an interesting read:

Millions of Americans think the election was stolen. How worried should we be about more violence?​

A recent survey showed an estimated 50m Republicans believe the false claim, but experts say many Trump supporters appear to be cooling down

Lois Beckett in Los Angeles
@loisbeckett
Fri 16 Apr 2021 06.00 EDT

Three months after an insurrection at the US Capitol, an estimated 50 million Republicans still believe the false claim that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, according to a recent national survey. But it’s far from clear how many Americans might still be willing to take violent action in support of that belief.

Early research on the continued risk of violence related to Trump’s “big lie” has produced a wide variety of findings. One political scientist at the University of Chicago estimated, based on a single national survey in March, that the current size of an ongoing “insurrectionist movement” in the US might be as large as 4% of American adults, or about 10 million people.

---

A March survey from Reuters/Ipsos found that more than half of Republicans endorsed a false claim that the attack was “led by violent leftwing protesters trying to make Trump look bad”, and also said they believed that the people who gathered at the Capitol “were mostly peaceful, law-abiding Americans”.

Six in 10 Republicans in that survey also said they believed “the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump.” That percentage of the sample would correspond with roughly 50 to 55 million Americans, Chris Jackson, the Ipsos senior vice-president for public affairs, told the Guardian.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Of course you are right - but I give it about 5-minutes before you have someone from each side on here saying, “no, that’s only true of the other side.” We still have posters on here saying CNN/FOX aren’t just as biased as each other.

USAF

Reaction score
The quack called by the defense has caused Maryland to review every in custody death during his tenure in that state.

Top Bottom