All things Derek Chauvin trial

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Seriously, real working folks wouldn't be in the back yard grillin'? Where were you, at the lake house?
I was in my back yard grilling. Probably. I was at Lakewood Cemetery earlier in the day. Came back from the lake house Saturday.

USAF

Reaction score
Was the 16 year old girl who filmed the murder on drugs? The fireman who tried to volunteer EMS help?

Jeebus, you're a clown.

Donovan

Reaction score
I still don’t think this is going to get overturned, but found this interesting:

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
No. But I didn't make a declarative statement about what kind of people they were. You did. Based on what then?
Almost kinda like the snide derogatory demeaning comments you make on people from the south and/or Trump supporters just about every day of the week... Yes, I think we understand...

Wally

Reaction score
When the cops get called, or if you got called Jake, to a scene and learned that someone was a convicted of a felony, would you think they might be armed?
If they have a dump flag they are definitely armed so I would shoot first.
🤣

Wally

Reaction score
Was the 16 year old girl who filmed the murder on drugs? The fireman who tried to volunteer EMS help?

Jeebus, you're a clown.

Doesn't matter doing drugs doesn't mske you a bad person..

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Doing drugs and holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint make you a bad person?

stocker08

Reaction score
Nobody is pretending all do. Lots of mainstream Rs tacitly approve, when they should be ridiculing it. You've got people in Congress who do, in fact believe. Those people should be burned at the stake for stupidity. Any self-respecting R should be screaming "get off my side." Instead, we see downplaying and deflection. The Capitol insurrection was a disgrace, fueled by those idiots and more. Meanwhile, mainstream Rs explain it away and deflect. The soul of the party is being exposed and it ain't pretty. If you are too weak to call out all that jackassedness, then you are part of it. Pretending it doesn't exist or has no impact is delusional. The day of reckoning will come, make no mistake. You can point to the warts on the left and I will agree. Why the fuck can't you point to and disavow the warts on the right, @Spoofin? Instead you spend your time supporting all the mouth-breathing lib owners.

None of the wacko righties want to call out the insanity. Like if they don't acknowledge it....it never happened. Spoof wants to act like Trump never existed. But there's no question....if/when he runs again....all of those phonies will be right back on board.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Thecollegefix.com? Does Alex Jones send you a check every month for getting people to click on links that install spyware? No thanks.
Infowars, alex Jones, Q, proud boys, fox news. Do you have a single original thought that deviates even slightly from MSM talking points?

stocker08

Reaction score
Infowars, alex Jones, Q, proud boys, fox news. Do you have a single original thought that deviates even slightly from MSM talking points?

When you guys on the right keep parroting extreme right talking points.....just know that I am going to mock you.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
When you guys on the right keep parroting extreme right talking points.....just know that I am going to mock you.
Well, do you? Do you have a single thought that deviates from the narrative set by the MSM?

stocker08

Reaction score
Well, do you? Do you have a single thought that deviates from the narrative set by the MSM?

Just because you and a lot of the other righties get your daily marching orders doesn't mean that everybody does.

Did you even bother to assess what you were jumping into? The poster I was responding to was arguing that Floyd died due to an overdose. Despite the overwhelming number of experts testifying that he died from asphyxiation. Then said poster pivoted to talking about why Minneapolis was a dump when that argument fell apart. Made no sense whatsoever.

Doesn't surprise me to see a fellow righty jump in on the defense. Got to stick together through everything.....even insurrection.

howeda7

Reaction score
Thecollegefix.com? Does Alex Jones send you a check every month for getting people to click on links that install spyware? No thanks.
The “other articles“ list on that site might as well have been off of 4chan. Yikes.

stocker08

Reaction score
The “other articles“ list on that site might as well have been off of 4chan. Yikes.

These questionable websites keep popping up because there is a lot of money to make duping righties. The right is so triggered....that they spend all their free time looking for "sources" that confirm their biases. Sad....how weak minded many have become. You'd think that getting completely hoodwinked by conman Trump would have reeled in some of them. Nope. Getting worse. They are becoming more hysterical.

Reaction score
These questionable websites keep popping up because there is a lot of money to make duping righties. The right is so triggered....that they spend all their free time looking for "sources" that confirm their biases. Sad....how weak minded many have become. You'd think that getting completely hoodwinked by conman Trump would have reeled in some of them. Nope. Getting worse. They are becoming more hysterical.
Lol you say Republicans were "hoodwinked by a conman" yet your leader sleepy joe B. spent his whole career creating the problems he's claiming to fix now. That's rich.

GoldenRodents

Reaction score

Um, are you trying to summon zombies? What is your education level? How many books have you read? Are you able to articulate the best arguments of your enemies?

stocker08

Reaction score
Lol you say Republicans were "hoodwinked by a conman" yet your leader sleepy joe B. spent his whole career creating the problems he's claiming to fix now. That's rich.

Biden never had anywhere near the amount of power as your conman king had for (lol) four years. Fortunately there are some intelligent people on the right that turned and RAN when they saw what they were suckered into. The rest of you goons are still being preyed upon.

stocker08

Reaction score
Um, are you trying to summon zombies? What is your education level? How many books have you read? Are you able to articulate the best arguments of your enemies?

How we got to this nonsensical post from your easily disproven claim that Floyd died of an overdose....is exactly what I expect from righties on this site.

Step 1: Look stupid
Step 2: Deflect

stocker08

Reaction score
You are really obsessed with Alex Jones. Why is that?

Does it make you angry that people point and laugh at you and the far right wing conspiracy theories that you peddle? Maybe you should take a step back and ask yourself why you consume and regurgitate the crap that is fed to you and the other piggies at the trough.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Does it make you angry that people point and laugh at you and the far right wing conspiracy theories that you peddle? Maybe you should take a step back and ask yourself why you consume and regurgitate the crap that is fed to you and the other piggies at the trough.
Wow, are you off your rocker? What right-wing conspiracy theories have I peddled on this site? I don't post on here often because it's not worth the bickering, especially with people like you. I don't think I have brought up one conspiracy theory other than the horrific sex trafficking done by Epstein and friends. Which to me isn't really a conspiracy theory anymore.

Regurgitate what crap? I've never once shared or brought up an Alex Jones article. Truthfully, I haven't seen anyone on here share his takes. Maybe indirectly but I have yet to see an Info Wars article linked. Does anyone here actually consider him a credible news source?

Your blatant, constant lying makes you look like an absolute fool. Be better.

scools12

Reaction score

Top Bottom