All things Derek Chauvin trial

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
The unarmed black man who was killed for a fake $20 bill; Chauvin will be convicted of murder in a court of law, validating how heinous his actions were kiddo.

You of course have zero empathy and cannot therefore see how Floyd didn't deserve to be murdered.

I'm sure you were on here under another moniker and will post stupid stuff that will get you banned sooner rather then later.f
Yeah that’s all Floyd was, an unarmed black man. Be real.

howeda7

Reaction score
Another brand new poster who immediately starts posting on the OTB. Probably one of the posters who were already banned posting under a new UN. When this happens it ALWAYS a loony righty. Shouldn't surprise anyone.
Obvious sock puppet is obvious.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Nop
I'll give it to you when conviction leads to looting too, as alleged. Until then, you've predicted the sun comes up in the East.
Nope shill. The point you made over and over is the perpetrators were NOT locals.
Game over you dishonest shill.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nop

Nope shill. The point you made over and over is the perpetrators were NOT locals.
Game over you dishonest shill.
They were not all locals. Day 1, that was local. By day 4, you had a lot of folks coming in. I have a thread with arrests on it--lots of suburban and outstate people on there.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Yeah that’s all Floyd was, an unarmed black man. Be real.

That's all you got? You shameful glob of gook!

Did you every use drugs?
Have you ever tried to steal of stolen something/

If yes, then I guess that means you deserve to die as well and I'll be in that line as well along with many others.

Go back to the shallow end, less I start emasculating you for real.

Wally

Reaction score
George Floyd: degenerate druggie that gained an undeserved Martyr title
Officer Chauvin: white racist devil cop

how about we just agree they’re both piles, and move along.

the media wants everyone to fight over this because it’s a distraction from important issues. This case conveniently happened in an election year, because the media loves to stir up race issues for the Dems since it always benefits them. Had the racial roles been reversed here, white criminal and black cop, we’d have never heard a peep from anyone about it. That’s a guarantee.

let’s just move on.
I think the Noor case demonstrates that you are wrong.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
That's all you got? You shameful glob of gook!

Did you every use drugs?
Have you ever tried to steal of stolen something/

If yes, then I guess that means you deserve to die as well and I'll be in that line as well along with many others.

Go back to the shallow end, less I start emasculating you for real.
No and no. I’m not a degenerate that does drugs or steals. I also didn’t threaten a pregnant woman at gun point.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
No and no. I’m not a degenerate that does drugs or steals.
You've never smoked weed or took something that didn't belong to you? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Interesting how you refer to them as degenerates - how pious of you.

I also didn’t threaten a pregnant woman at gun point.

I also have no idea of what the above refers to - if this is some prior crime Floyd was convicted of or alleged to have occurred? That still doesn't excuse Chauvin's behavior and anyone who is killed is another human being, last time I checked. But piety is fun cause it excuses behavior and allows one to feel superior to another.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
The Noor case isn’t this case is it?

Well they threw a Black cop in jsil for shooting a white woman. I think black cops are probably more likely to get prosecuted but that's a guess.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Well they threw a Black cop in jsil for shooting a white woman. I think black cops are probably more likely to get prosecuted but that's a guess.
So one solitary case proves me wrong? Wow that’s incredible

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
You've never smoked weed or took something that didn't belong to you? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Interesting how you refer to them as degenerates - how pious of you.

I also have no idea of what the above refers to - if this is some prior crime Floyd was convicted of or alleged to have occurred? That still doesn't excuse Chauvin's behavior and anyone who is killed is another human being, last time I checked. But piety is fun cause it excuses behavior and allows one to feel superior to another.
No I haven’t, I like to stick to liquor. One of my college buddies did trick me into smoking his G-pen (hash oil in it) and told me it was just a regular nicotine vape pen. I was pretty pissed off about it too because at the time I worked full time at a company that did frequent drug tests. He could have screwed me out of my job.

But yeah if Floyd had only been a pothead, maybe I wouldn’t be so harsh about it. But meth and fentanyl are just a bit worse wouldn’t you say? And correct me if I’m wrong, Floyd didn’t just steal a candy bar. He had an armed robbery on his record didn’t he? Downplaying crimes to seem harmless isn’t really helpful. Just smoking some weed or taking something that doesn’t belong to you are a far shot from Floyd’s activities.

I don’t believe Chauvin killed him, his knee appeared to be on his back, not his neck. Seemed from the videos that Floyd was in a fit of hysteria prior to even being on the ground. Floyd resisted the cops for quite awhile prior to the famous kneeling scene, from the full video that I’ve seen it appears that Chauvin and the other officers were being pretty nice to him until a certain point where Floyd became inconsolable and frantic. I think Chauvin is a pile because he’s got a reputation for being kind of a dbag cop that pushed the legal boundaries in other cases. His time in court was probably coming. I wouldn’t really care if he was found guilty or not. Floyd’s time was coming for quite awhile too. With the stuff he was involved in for years, I’d say he was lucky to make it as far as he did. Which is why I say they’re both piles and why can’t we just agree to leave it at that?

USAF

Reaction score
No I haven’t, I like to stick to liquor. One of my college buddies did trick me into smoking his G-pen (hash oil in it) and told me it was just a regular nicotine vape pen. I was pretty pissed off about it too because at the time I worked full time at a company that did frequent drug tests. He could have screwed me out of my job.

But yeah if Floyd had only been a pothead, maybe I wouldn’t be so harsh about it. But meth and fentanyl are just a bit worse wouldn’t you say? And correct me if I’m wrong, Floyd didn’t just steal a candy bar. He had an armed robbery on his record didn’t he? Downplaying crimes to seem harmless isn’t really helpful. Just smoking some weed or taking something that doesn’t belong to you are a far shot from Floyd’s activities.

I don’t believe Chauvin killed him, his knee appeared to be on his back, not his neck. Seemed from the videos that Floyd was in a fit of hysteria prior to even being on the ground. Floyd resisted the cops for quite awhile prior to the famous kneeling scene, from the full video that I’ve seen it appears that Chauvin and the other officers were being pretty nice to him until a certain point where Floyd became inconsolable and frantic. I think Chauvin is a pile because he’s got a reputation for being kind of a dbag cop that pushed the legal boundaries in other cases. His time in court was probably coming. I wouldn’t really care if he was found guilty or not. Floyd’s time was coming for quite awhile too. With the stuff he was involved in for years, I’d say he was lucky to make it as far as he did. Which is why I say they’re both piles and why can’t we just agree to leave it at that?
Floyd deserved to die, because of stuff. And you don't care if Chauvin is convicted, even though you don't think he did anything wrong, because of stuff.

Do I have that summarized properly?

How the heck do you manage to feed yourself, with that brain?

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Floyd deserved to die, because of stuff. And you don't care if Chauvin is convicted, even though you don't think he did anything wrong, because of stuff.

Do I have that summarized properly?

How the heck do you manage to feed yourself, with that brain?
I don’t think he killed Floyd, which is what he’s being tried for...correct? I never said I don’t think he did anything wrong. I can’t say that in the same situation I would have just kept kneeling on him. Probably would have allowed someone to check his breathing or if he was even alive anymore.

I don’t believe Chauvin killed Floyd, but he sure left it all in a very grey area. Didn’t really set himself up for winning in the case. And I said more than just “stuff”.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don’t think he killed Floyd, which is what he’s being tried for...correct? I never said I don’t think he did anything wrong. I can’t say that in the same situation I would have just kept kneeling on him. Probably would have allowed someone to check his breathing or if he was even alive anymore.

I don’t believe Chauvin killed Floyd, but he sure left it all in a very grey area. Didn’t really set himself up for winning in the case. And I said more than just “stuff”.

Expert witnesses and testimony don't agree with you, sergeant sleuth.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I should note they were very quick and not "game-changing". But it is head-scratching trying to understand what the defense strategy was.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
The defense keeps hitting on this idea that the "angry" crowd of onlookers impacted how the officers handled the situation, by distracting them from how Floyd was reacting.

In essence - don't blame the cops, blame the onlookers.

I just don't see that flying with the jury.

the defense did re-call one of the prosecution witnesses and brought out that the witness has made prior statements that seem to contradict some of their testimony in this case. that would tie in with the 'reasonable doubt' angle.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Tune in right now to see the prosecution completely chew up - in a very non-confrontational manner - the defense expert in use of force. You could swear he's a prosecution witness right this moment.

Top Bottom