All things Derek Chauvin trial

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
George Floyd: degenerate druggie that gained an undeserved Martyr title
Officer Chauvin: white racist devil cop

how about we just agree they’re both piles, and move along.

the media wants everyone to fight over this because it’s a distraction from important issues. This case conveniently happened in an election year, because the media loves to stir up race issues for the Dems since it always benefits them. Had the racial roles been reversed here, white criminal and black cop, we’d have never heard a peep from anyone about it. That’s a guarantee.

let’s just move on.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

the media wants everyone to fight over this because it’s a distraction from important issues. This case conveniently happened in an election year, because the media loves to stir up race issues for the Dems since it always benefits them. Had the racial roles been reversed here, white criminal and black cop, we’d have never heard a peep from anyone about it. That’s a guarantee.

let’s just move on.

What's up troll boy - I got the last one of you bounced and i'll get you bounced as well. Hint, I'm smarter than you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What's up troll boy - I got the last one of you bounced and i'll get you bounced as well. Hint, I'm smarter than you.
Sick brag dude. Getting posters banned is now a special Occassion too. Do you post more now than before you “stopped” posting here? Honest question.

Nax5

Reaction score

let’s just move on.
Yup, this is totally it. George Floyd's murder was all a conspiracy. Fucking hell.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

The fact that you threaten to get someone "bounced" from an online forum because you disagree with their politics really illustrates the mind set of the NeoLeft. Dems used to be the party of free speech & civil liberties, before the parties shifted.

Second, who did you get "bounced"?

Lastly, I've been shredding you on this forum for months. You're not that smart.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Sick brag dude. Getting posters banned is now a special Occassion too. Do you post more now than before you “stopped” posting here? Honest question.

It was only a few years ago that the GOP was full of overbearing Karen's, who tried to force their morals & beliefs on others, while the Dems were the fun party. If you were a Dem, you could get a BJ from a 20-something, do some cocaine, smoke some weed, party with Aerosmith & super-models. The poles have inverted now. The Dems have become so angry & joyless it's jaw dropping.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The fact that you threaten to get someone "bounced" from an online forum because you disagree with their politics really illustrates the mind set of the NeoLeft. Dems used to be the party of free speech & civil liberties, before the parties shifted.
Got me another one - dumbos!!
Gopher Bison
Lastly, I've been shredding you on this forum for months. You're not that smart.
In your dreams.

No wonder I wake up feeling violated as you've been shredding me in my dreams, my Teddy Bear is jealous.

Nax5

Reaction score

Maybe you should just start an alt-right Gopherhole?

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Who’s trolling? I’m being serious. Do you have an issue with labeling both Floyd and Chauvin as piles and moving on? Who’s not a pile in that situation?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Who’s trolling? I’m being serious. Do you have an issue with labeling both Floyd and Chauvin as piles and moving on? Who’s not a pile in that situation?

The unarmed black man who was killed for a fake $20 bill; Chauvin will be convicted of murder in a court of law, validating how heinous his actions were kiddo.

You of course have zero empathy and cannot therefore see how Floyd didn't deserve to be murdered.

I'm sure you were on here under another moniker and will post stupid stuff that will get you banned sooner rather then later.f

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The unarmed black man who was killed for a fake $20 bill; Chauvin will be convicted of murder in a court of law, validating how heinous his actions were kiddo.

You of course have zero empathy and cannot therefore see how Floyd didn't deserve to be murdered.

I'm sure you were on here under another moniker and will post stupid stuff that will get you banned sooner rather then later.f

stocker08

Reaction score

Another brand new poster who immediately starts posting on the OTB. Probably one of the posters who were already banned posting under a new UN. When this happens it ALWAYS a loony righty. Shouldn't surprise anyone.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Another brand new poster who immediately starts posting on the OTB. Probably one of the posters who were already banned posting under a new UN. When this happens it ALWAYS a loony righty. Shouldn't surprise anyone.
Yep

MplsGopher

Reaction score
At least with Teeth, he’s been register since 2008, so only recently got dragged into Qanon and white supremacy incels.

Top Bottom