All things Derek Chauvin trial

Nax5

Reaction score
Emotion is not your friend. Emotion causes you to make bad decisions. If the DA had released the rest of the video at the time they released the portion we all saw, it would likely have calmed things down some. They knew exactly what they were doing. This is textbook, state sponsored, divide & conquer.
Emotion is human.

The rest of the video changed nothing for majority of people.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
More than one picture as well as video. But keep pushing for an officer of the law to be convicted.
I ate too many drugs.
And you continue to avoid his driving under the influence of both drugs and alcohol. Why?

Is Arredondo wrong?
This will help you as you use the verb do similarly.
In testimony that revived questions about Mr. Floyd’s drug use, Mr. Reyerson, a special agent, initially agreed with Derek Chauvin’s defense lawyer that Mr. Floyd appeared to have shouted “I ate too many drugs” as he was handcuffed on the ground.

But later, when questioned by a prosecutor and shown a longer video clip, Mr. Reyerson changed his conclusion, saying he thought Mr. Floyd had actually shouted, “I ain’t do no drugs.”

stocker08

Reaction score
Expert: Chauvin never took knee off Floyd's neck

Officer Derek Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd’s neck — and was bearing down with most of his weight — the entire time the Black man lay facedown with his hands cuffed behind his back, a use-of-force expert testified Wednesday at Chauvin’s murder trial.

Jody Stiger, a Los Angeles Police Department sergeant serving as a prosecution witness, said that based on his review of video evidence, Chauvin’s knee was on Floyd’s neck from the time officers put Floyd on the ground until paramedics arrived — about 9 1/2 minutes, by prosecutors’ reckoning.

Prosecutor Steve Schleicher showed jurors a composite image of five photos taken from various videos of the arrest. Stiger went through each photo, saying it appeared that the Minneapolis officer’s left knee was on Floyd’s neck or neck area in each one.

To be fair....CRG isn't the only Trumper who's disassociated with reality. A bunch of the righties on this site have took a vacation from facts and common sense.

Nax5

Reaction score
In testimony that revived questions about Mr. Floyd’s drug use, Mr. Reyerson, a special agent, initially agreed with Derek Chauvin’s defense lawyer that Mr. Floyd appeared to have shouted “I ate too many drugs” as he was handcuffed on the ground.

But later, when questioned by a prosecutor and shown a longer video clip, Mr. Reyerson changed his conclusion, saying he thought Mr. Floyd had actually shouted, “I ain’t do no drugs.”
Damn. And BB thought he was so funny parroting the alleged words of a dying man.

stocker08

Reaction score
I am emotional. When my black friends tell me Chauvin will walk because they've seen this shit happen their entire lives.

Asking if Chauvin’s life matters is just a completely tone deaf question to ask right now. He is having his trial. There is no death penalty. That says enough.

Face it. CRG is another guy on the right who thinks it's good that inner city minorities have to wait five hours in a line to vote. An amount of time bound to get longer now that the repubs are going to make voting by mail more difficult. These guys don't see blacks as equal. Nope....not members of the old white man party. Sick shit.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Well, we know he did a lethal amount of fentanyl. And drove a vehicle. You and The Pad avoid that fact at all costs. We know he was drugged up and was in the hospital within days of this incident. For an overdose. Why don’t you acknowledge anything of the sort?

Nax5

Reaction score
I expect justice. Pushing? No, you are throwing a narrative around that pleases you and your black friends and has nothing to do with justice.
You've also been throwing narratives around. It's clear which side we are both on.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Before the Derek Chauvin trial began, I believed that prosecutors would find some way to convict him for George Floyd's death. They may yet do so, but their case is far weaker than I imagined it would be. And to think America's cities were torched over this...and may yet be again.
The torching of America's cities was not to memorialize the strife-torn life or terribly sad death of Mr. Floyd. It was to make clear the extent to which the Left will go to disrupt our society and intimidate our citizens in the drive to overturn our Constitutional republic. Lax is part of that Loony Left.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well, we know he did a lethal amount of fentanyl. And drove a vehicle. You and The Pad avoid that fact at all costs. We know he was drugged up and was in the hospital within days of this incident. For an overdose. Why don’t you acknowledge anything of the sort?
He was on drugs. I can’t imagine that anyone here or in the court debates this. If you think he took a lethal dose of drugs and drove a vehicle, that shows another example of how you don’t understand English sentence structure. But for fun, when do you think he took the drugs?

Nax5

Reaction score
You want an officer convicted no matter what the evidence supports. That much is clear from your ramblings, Pad. And your racism against whitey is equally clear.
And you want everyone to believe Floyd was a drug-addicted criminal that deserved death. Too bad Floyd isn't on trial you dumbass.

Nax5

Reaction score
Before the Derek Chauvin trial began, I believed that prosecutors would find some way to convict him for George Floyd's death. They may yet do so, but their case is far weaker than I imagined it would be. And to think America's cities were torched over this...and may yet be again.
The torching of America's cities was not to memorialize the strife-torn life or terribly sad death of Mr. Floyd. It was to make clear the extent to which the Left will go to disrupt our society and intimidate our citizens in the drive to overturn our Constitutional republic. Lax is part of that Loony Left.
Go molest someone else. I'm not interested in your prodding.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I'm living in the world of reality, data & facts. In each of the cases I cited, the media & the racial grievence industry intentionally spun a false narrative, which lathered people up & created unrealistic expectations in terms of outcomes. When reality sunk in at sentencing, they could not compute what had happened. The exact same thing they did in this case. Statistically Black people are under-represented in police shootings/deaths, not over-represented.

Mr. Reality, Data, and Facts sure doesn’t show his face much in the Dominion thread these days 😂😂😂.

“Trump by a landslide” 😂😂😂

Here’s a fact: you’re a little bitch.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
He was on drugs. I can’t imagine that anyone here or in the court debates this. If you think he took a lethal dose of drugs and drove a vehicle, that shows another example of how you don’t understand English sentence structure. But for fun, when do you think he took the drugs?
Are you suggesting a one time drug adventure? 😂😂😂😂😂

Wally

Reaction score

Because its all irrelevant to me.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Just for fun, other than finger pointing, what would you do here?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
And you want everyone to believe Floyd was a drug-addicted criminal that deserved death. Too bad Floyd isn't on trial you dumbass.
Floyd was indeed a drug addicted criminal. Can’t be debated. Jailed in Texas? For holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint. What are you on that you can’t understand?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Are you suggesting a one time drug adventure? 😂😂😂😂😂
He was an addict. Is this in dispute? His girlfriend testified to that fact. Possibly to his advantage as it may show he had a tolerance.
Neither you nor I know if among his sins is driving under the influence. If I had to guess, I’d say yes, but surely you understand the meaning of facts, as you insist on them repeatedly.

Nax5

Reaction score
Floyd was indeed a drug addicted criminal. Can’t be debated. Jailed in Texas? For holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint. What are you on that you can’t understand?
There was no pregnant woman. You gotta get your facts straight instead of eating Candace Owen's shit through a straw.

I'm glad you did not disagree with my assessment of you. Why don't you shout ate too many drugs 50 more times? That'll really get your stance across.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
D
He was an addict. Is this in dispute? His girlfriend testified to that fact. Possibly to his advantage as it may show he had a tolerance.
Neither you nor I know if among his sins is driving under the influence. If I had to guess, I’d say yes, but surely you understand the meaning of facts, as you insist on them repeatedly.
Drivers seat? How did he get there?

Talking about a high tolerance for drugs to support his actions. Shill.

Wally

Reaction score
And to think America's cities were torched over this...and may yet be again.

Only a complete moron thinks this is what caused the protests.

Its equivalent to turning on the natural gas in your house, leaving and then blaming the person who turned on the lights for blowing up your house.

Wally

Reaction score
D

Irrelevant.

I hope the police shoot you next time you get pulled over so I can say, well he was speeding....

BarnBurner

Reaction score
There was no pregnant woman. You gotta get your facts straight instead of eating Candace Owen's shit through a straw.

I'm glad you did not disagree with my assessment of you. Why don't you shout ate too many drugs 50 more times? That'll really get your stance across.
Inpris

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
D

Ides of March!

Do you know when He took the drugs?
But really, you seem to making a case that people who violate the law are disposable. Is the amount of force a police officer allowed to use different for a person with a felony in his past? Even if that data isn’t known at the time of arrest?

Top Bottom