All things Democrat voter fraud reports

GopherJake

Reaction score
IF Powell can prove that there was massive computer voter fraud, it will be the story of our lifetime. and many people should go to jail for a long time. If not, it will be a huge embarrassment for the Trump team.
Harsh!! Also, if they find chopped up baby parts at the bottom of Don’s golf bag, that too would be the story of our lifetime. I’m willing to risk the possibility of huge embarrassment to find out. We need to search Don’s golf equipment! Now! He could be moving the evidence right now! This is too important!!

justthefacts

Reaction score
IF Powell can prove that there was massive computer voter fraud, it will be the story of our lifetime. and many people should go to jail for a long time. If not, it will be a huge embarrassment for the Trump team.
I think it's safe to say at this point that the Trump legal team is not capable of embarrassment

jamiche

Reaction score
You are capable of making anything up. Let's go after fraud everywhere. Absolutely we should investigate these counties. Might be a voting machine issue?? Dominion does the count in Minnesota I believe....https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/how-elections-work/voting-equipment/
Humble beggar gets it. Donald got a big ass smack down in the election. Donald is getting a big ass smack down in the courts. Donald is getting a big ass smack down from local repub officials, which is beyond shocking.

However.

The next one is gonna blow this critter wide open. Only beggar, craig, melvin, the my pillow guy know it.

cncmin

Reaction score
You are capable of making anything up. Let's go after fraud everywhere. Absolutely we should investigate these counties. Might be a voting machine issue?? Dominion does the count in Minnesota I believe....https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/how-elections-work/voting-equipment/
Do you EVER read the facts that debunk your tinfoil sh1t?? Jeezus, dude. The stuff you post around here pretty much certifies you as nutty as a coconut. Do you seriously not understand that if red counties in MN are voting as higher than 100%, then that (a) has almost no relationship to ongoings in Michigan (MI), and (b) is indicative of potential widespread voting fraud committed by...Trumpkins.

Nutty, crazed people are most likely to cheat. It is somewhat surprising that Trump outperformed all the polls by a significant amount. It is less surprising that Trumpkins would try to cheat. These two, taken together, are suggestive that far more cheating in this election was performed by Trumpkins than by anyone voting for Biden. Biden's votes were pretty much right on the money with the poll predictions. It was the Trumpkin/Republican Party "turnout" that comprises the fishy datapoints, including those very red counties in rural MN, thankfully identified as potentially cheating by the inept Rudy G. crew.

As for me, I suspect that cheating in Biden's direction was extremely low, as the data follow strongly with predictions. I also suspect that cheating in Trump's direction was low, but significantly higher than that in Biden's direction, given the current evidence. I don't think that removing cheating in either direction - other than removal of Republican-biased voter suppression efforts - would change any of the final Electoral margins.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
Humble beggar gets it. Donald got a big ass smack down in the election. Donald is getting a big ass smack down in the courts. Donald is getting a big ass smack down from local repub officials, which is beyond shocking.

However.

The next one is gonna blow this critter wide open. Only beggar, craig, melvin, the my pillow guy know it.
Just like 14 days ago, like 13 days ago, like 12 days ago, like 11 days ago, like 10 days ago, like 9 days ago, like 8 days ago, like 7 days ago, like 6 days ago, like 5 days ago, like 4 days ago, like 3 days ago, like 2 days ago, like yesterday, in two more weeks, Jamiche, the evidence will be presented.

Always the promise, never the return. Trumpsters never figure out this scheme.

cncmin

Reaction score
Powell's statements are highly suggestive that she must already have the evidence, as she's making some very bold claims. I ask you, man to man, what is the time limit you'll give Powell to back up her statements? Will you always wait on the edge of your seat and continue to be fooled by the just wait, we'll show you in two weeks ridiculously transparent Trumpster mantra, or at what point will you finally admit that you've been had? Does this only end for you if Tucker Carlson says it's over? It's not lost on me that after Tucker put a hole in this, some of you are expressing doubts. Why does it take the words of a RW blowhard for you to be skeptical of a bunch of liars?

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Powell's statements are highly suggestive that she must already have the evidence, as she's making some very bold claims. I ask you, man to man, what is the time limit you'll give Powell to back up her statements? Will you always wait on the edge of your seat and continue to be fooled by the just wait, we'll show you in two weeks ridiculously transparent Trumpster mantra, or at what point will you finally admit that you've been had? Does this only end for you if Tucker Carlson says it's over? It's not lost on me that after Tucker put a hole in this, some of you are expressing doubts. Why does it take the words of a RW blowhard for you to be skeptical of a bunch of liars?
All Americans should want to know if there was voter fraud of any kind. If there was, people should go to jail, to make sure that it does not happen again. Biden should certainly want to clear up any potential fraud issues.

howeda7

Reaction score
Do you EVER read the facts that debunk your tinfoil sh1t?? Jeezus, dude. The stuff you post around here pretty much certifies you as nutty as a coconut. Do you seriously not understand that if red counties in MN are voting as higher than 100%, then that (a) has almost no relationship to ongoings in Michigan (MI), and (b) is indicative of potential widespread voting fraud committed by...Trumpkins.

I don't think that removing cheating in either direction - other than removal of Republican-biased voter suppression efforts - would change any of the final Electoral margins.
No but the R's are winning several House seats by tiny margins...Fraud!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The key to understanding this is to know they don’t really think they have a path to victory. The whole point is to slander the system as corrupt. Who hates America now?
Sore losers blame the refs. If they have something, it’s way past time to reveal it. It’s a bluff, and we all should be calling it.

cncmin

Reaction score
All Americans should want to know if there was voter fraud of any kind. If there was, people should go to jail, to make sure that it does not happen again. Biden should certainly want to clear up any potential fraud issues.
Yes, and I doubt anyone here and almost no non-Trumpster across America disagrees with that. AND, you failed to answer the question.

cncmin

Reaction score
Just how sad is the state of the Republican Party that I am actually extremely surprised that Republicans would dare to follow the letter of the law? Why should I ever have to think to myself good for them for just doing their job by the rules?

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Yes, and I doubt anyone here and almost no non-Trumpster across America disagrees with that. AND, you failed to answer the question.
There were many questions. I do not have a time frame when the proof needs to be shown, but I would guess about two weeks. If Tucker Carlson wants to be given proof of an ongoing investigation, and if none is provided to his TV show, that does not automatically make the investigation invalid. Did Adam Schiff EVER give proof that Trump was a Russian asset. How long did you give you Schiff to show his evidence?

cncmin

Reaction score
There were many questions. I do not have a time frame when the proof needs to be shown, but I would guess about two weeks. If Tucker Carlson wants to be given proof of an ongoing investigation, and if none is provided to his TV show, that does not automatically make the investigation invalid. Did Adam Schiff EVER give proof that Trump was a Russian asset. How long did you give you Schiff to show his evidence?
TWO WEEKS. Sorry if that made me laugh, but that's what Trump et al. ALWAYS say. Wait for TWO WEEKS, YOU'LL SEE IT THEN! Only this never ever happens. A week from now, they tell you to WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS again, and you'll again tell me that you'll decide on your position in TWO WEEKS.

Do you see why this is both very comical and extremely frustrating to the non-Trumpster folks?

Here's a hint: It's a ruse. It's always been a ruse. What you think might be coming will not come. It never has, and it never will. They'll move onto the next ruse, and you will never notice.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Trump Campaign Lawyers Step Up but Are Swiftly Knocked Down
The race to file lawsuits challenging the election results has forced lawyers into mistakes and uncomfortable court appearances.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, who is spearheading President Trump’s legal challenges to the election, has broken with his past comments backing the president’s claims of widespread voter fraud.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times
By Zach Montague and Alan Feuer
  • Published Nov. 20, 2020Updated Nov. 22, 2020, 10:26 a.m. ET

In a chaotic effort to overturn the election results, President Trumpand lawyers representing his campaign have spent weeks claiming without convincing proof that rampant voter fraud corrupted vote tallies in many battleground states.
But their lawsuits challenging the outcome have repeatedly broken down because of defective filings, sloppy paperwork, dubious claims by witnesses and lawyers who have admitted in court that they were not alleging fraud.
Here are some of the more embarrassing moments.
Arizona
Days after the election, lawyers for the Trump campaign brought a lawsuit in Maricopa County claiming, in part, that some number of Republican voters used Sharpies to mark their ballots, rendering them unreadable by voting machines and leading to uncounted votes.
The complaint also included affidavits from several voters and poll watchers who said that poll workers had capitalized on the confusion to nullify votes for Mr. Trump.
But in a hearing on Nov. 12, Kory Langhofer, a lawyer for the Trump campaign, conceded that the complaint was not based on evidence of voter fraud but rather on a “limited number of cases” of “good-faith errors” in the count.
“This is not a fraud case,” Mr. Langhofer said. “We are not alleging fraud. We are not saying anyone is trying to steal the election.”

Under questioning, witnesses repeatedly stated that they did not have any reason to believe that their ballots or those of other voters were not counted.
Later in the hearing, Daniel Arellano, the Arizona Democratic Party’s counsel, directed questions to Zack Alcyone, one of the witnesses, who admitted that he was a business partner of Mr. Langhofer’s.
Asked if he was being paid to testify in the case, Mr. Alcyone said he was uncertain.
“Um, not that I know of, I haven’t discussed it,” he said.
“But you may be?” Mr. Arellano asked.
“It’s possible, I guess, I’m not sure,” Mr. Alcyone said.
Georgia
A federal lawsuit brought by the conservative lawyer L. Lin Wood Jr. sought to halt the statewide certification of the vote in Georgia, claiming that systemic issues with the election process had marred the state’s results.
Russell J. Ramsland Jr., a cybersecurity worker and an expert witness in the case, filed an affidavit on Wednesday claiming that his company had uncovered evidence of inconsistencies in electronic voting machines. But the inconsistencies he claimed to identify were in districts in Michigan, not Georgia.

The affidavit also listed a number of towns and counties in which Mr. Ramsland’s analysis ostensibly showed that the number of votes cast exceeded the number of eligible voters. But most, if not all, of the places Mr. Ramsland listed appeared to be townships and counties in Minnesota, not Michigan.
In a hearing on Thursday, the Trump-appointed judge, Steven D. Grimberg, pushed back against claims of voter fraud.
“I understand that’s your argument, but what’s your evidence?” he asked after listening to Ray S. Smith III, a lawyer for Mr. Wood.
“To halt the certification at literally the 11th hour would breed confusion and disenfranchisement that I find have no basis in fact and law,” Judge Grimberg said.
He rejected the challenge.
Michigan
In an opinion issued on Nov. 13, a state court judge in Michigan methodically dismantled testimony from six witnesses who claimed to have observed irregularities in the vote-counting process in Detroit.
Casting doubt on their credibility and knowledge of the electoral process, Judge Timothy M. Kenny noted that the witnesses had skipped an information session that may have answered many of the questions they raised.

“Perhaps if plaintiffs’ election challenger affiants had attended the Oct. 29, 2020, walk-through of the TCF Center ballot-counting location, questions and concerns could have been answered in advance of Election Day,” he wrote. “Regrettably, they did not and, therefore, plaintiffs’ affiants did not have a full understanding” of the absentee ballot tabulation process.
In a separate case targeting absentee ballots in Michigan, a lawyer for the Trump campaign appeared to have initially filed the lawsuit in error in a federal claims court in Washington, D.C., that lacked the authority to hear it.
“The complaint is captioned as though it were filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan,” Judge Elaine D. Kaplan wrote in an order transferring the case to the proper court. “Instead, however, it was filed with this court, presumably by accident.”
Pennsylvania
Anticipating that Pennsylvania would be the tipping point in the election, lawyers for the Trump campaign prepared for legal challenges contesting votes in several parts of the state.
In recent weeks, however, the lawyers have repeatedly acknowledged when pressed by judges that no evidence of election fraud materialized.
In Federal District Court in Williamsport, Pa., the president’s lead lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, broke with his comments outside the courtroom backing the president’s claims of widespread fraud.
“This is not a fraud case,” he told Judge Matthew W. Brann.
In oral arguments in a case in Montgomery County on Nov. 10, Jonathan Goldstein, a lawyer for the Trump campaign, stated repeatedly that he also had not seen evidence of voter fraud in the vote that was contested there:
THE COURT: In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That’s correct?
MR. GOLDSTEIN: Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the board of the D.N.C. or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The D.N.C. is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.
THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?
MR. GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.
THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?
MR. GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.
Lawyers representing the Trump campaign in Bucks County signed court documents on Wednesday informing a judge that there was no evidence of fraud in relation to ballots they were contesting there.
The campaign had filed suit in the county’s Court of Common Pleas challenging more than 2,200 ballots as invalid. But in a joint stipulation of facts with lawyers for the Democratic Party, the Trump campaign’s lawyers admitted, “Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, fraud in connection with the challenged ballots.”
The lawyers also stated there was no evidence of any “misconduct” or “impropriety” in the election.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just how sad is the state of the Republican Party that I am actually extremely surprised that Republicans would dare to follow the letter of the law? Why should I ever have to think to myself good for them for just doing their job by the rules?
I think this says more about your state than that of “the Republican Party”.

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden should be focused on transitioning into the White House with a team and a covid plan in place. Trump is making that impossible.

There's no proof that there was ANY widespread fraud. It shouldn't even be acknowledged without any proof. Simply gives morons like you a reason to put a bunch of doubt into our democracy. Very sad stuff.

Angry

Reaction score
Biden should be focused on transitioning into the White House with a team and a covid plan in place. Trump is making that impossible.

There's no proof that there was ANY widespread fraud. It shouldn't even be acknowledged without any proof. Simply gives morons like you a reason to put a bunch of doubt into our democracy. Very sad stuff.
Don’t fret, Biden just stole Trumps covid plan so the transition should be seamless.

Top Bottom