All things Democrat voter fraud reports

Wally

Reaction score
Yep, legions of examples of people that didn't like Trump at first and that have now totally left the Democrats to vote for GOP. Thanks for sharing yet another one.

“It’s no secret that I did not support Donald Trump early in the primary process in 2015, like many others who didn’t know him, and I’ve always been straightforward with my opinions and I’ve always admitted when my opinion changes," the statement read. "I am glad to have learned that I was completely wrong about Trump back then and I’ve said that over and over publicly, as I saw him keeping his promises, and then eventually getting to know him personally." -- Jenna Ellis
How about me, I was mostly ambivalent about Trump until he became president and did his thing. Now I just hope he is gone, long gone, as gone as possible, sooner than later. Shit stain on the earth.

bga1

Reaction score
Sidney Powell joined Larry O'Connor for an exclusive interview about her legal case on behalf of the Trump campaign in the 2020 presidential election. In her much talked about press conference with Rudy Giuliani on Thursday, she claimed that President Trump won re-election in a landslide, and they were going to prove it.

O'Connor pushed her about her claims that computer software used in the election, particularly Dominion Voting Systems, has been tainted, and he wondered how she would prove it. For starters, Powell said that her legal team has pictures of votes being manipulated in real-time.

"It is terrifying, and it is a huge national security issue," Powell said. "Why the Department of Justice and FBI have not done something, Dominion is closing its offices and moving. No doubt they're shredding documents. God only knows what else. More than 100 Dominion people have wiped any connection with Dominion off the internet."

She also claims that they have testimony from witnesses opening military ballots and trashing them if they were for Trump, and substitute ballots were put in for Biden.

"I'm essentially staking my personal and professional reputation on these allegations, and I have no hesitation from what I've seen in doing so," she noted. "In fact, I think it would be irresponsible if not criminal of me not to come forward with it."

She also says she would LOVE for Dominion to sue her over her allegations so she can conduct civil discovery. Powell also reacted to Fox News host Tucker Carlson's criticism of her on his program on Thursday night.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
What happened in Georgia BGA, why didn’t the Dems utilize their Dominion remote control to turn the vote in their favor?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The algorithm gave up,it was tired and they are shredding documents. It’s a crime from 1998...

Wally

Reaction score
On Thursday night, Carlson delivered a monologue in which he discussed President Donald Trump's attorney Sidney Powell and her claims that rigged voting software switched millions of votes from Trump to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

According to Carlson, Powell refused to send him evidence supporting her claims, despite multiple requests from "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her," Carlson said in the Thursday segment. "When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either, nor did she provide any today at the press conference."

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
On Thursday night, Carlson delivered a monologue in which he discussed President Donald Trump's attorney Sidney Powell and her claims that rigged voting software switched millions of votes from Trump to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

According to Carlson, Powell refused to send him evidence supporting her claims, despite multiple requests from "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her," Carlson said in the Thursday segment. "When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either, nor did she provide any today at the press conference."

What's scary is that Carlson is now getting lambasted by the right for finally showing even just an iota of interest in truth. There is literally nothing that Trump believers could see or hear to sway their minds about Donnie at this point. He could do a live execution of every member of the House and his minions would cheer it on with bloodthirsty rage. This is beyond cult, it's inimical insanity.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Sidney Powell joined Larry O'Connor for an exclusive interview about her legal case on behalf of the Trump campaign in the 2020 presidential election. In her much talked about press conference with Rudy Giuliani on Thursday, she claimed that President Trump won re-election in a landslide, and they were going to prove it.

O'Connor pushed her about her claims that computer software used in the election, particularly Dominion Voting Systems, has been tainted, and he wondered how she would prove it. For starters, Powell said that her legal team has pictures of votes being manipulated in real-time.

"It is terrifying, and it is a huge national security issue," Powell said. "Why the Department of Justice and FBI have not done something, Dominion is closing its offices and moving. No doubt they're shredding documents. God only knows what else. More than 100 Dominion people have wiped any connection with Dominion off the internet."

She also claims that they have testimony from witnesses opening military ballots and trashing them if they were for Trump, and substitute ballots were put in for Biden.

"I'm essentially staking my personal and professional reputation on these allegations, and I have no hesitation from what I've seen in doing so," she noted. "In fact, I think it would be irresponsible if not criminal of me not to come forward with it."

She also says she would LOVE for Dominion to sue her over her allegations so she can conduct civil discovery. Powell also reacted to Fox News host Tucker Carlson's criticism of her on his program on Thursday night.

Dumbo - anyone can say anything about anybody - that's why allegations need to be proven in a court of law.

Do you understand the concept of due process? Part of that guarantee, is being innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
At what point do the Trumpsters begin to realize they've been played for fools all along?
They've been played for going on 5 years now, what makes you think they care about that?

Christ he lies to them more than us.

cncmin

Reaction score
They've been played for going on 5 years now, what makes you think they care about that?

Christ he lies to them more than us.
Correction: He lies to us all, but they are ridiculous and transparent lies, and only they fall for it.

bga1

Reaction score
You just can't make this sh1t up. The MN counties having over 100% voter participation are mostly (all??) Trump counties too.

Surprise!!: It seems like election fraud was indeed committed, and it slants to almost all being committed by Trumpsters.
You are capable of making anything up. Let's go after fraud everywhere. Absolutely we should investigate these counties. Might be a voting machine issue?? Dominion does the count in Minnesota I believe....https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/how-elections-work/voting-equipment/

Minnesota

Reaction score
You are capable of making anything up. Let's go after fraud everywhere. Absolutely we should investigate these counties. Might be a voting machine issue?? Dominion does the count in Minnesota I believe....https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/how-elections-work/voting-equipment/
You’re a very sad and pathetic man.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There are so many servers!
Never mind the due process violation of a siting President sending in the military to seize private property in a foreign country to maintain his hold on the office.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
IF Powell can prove that there was massive computer voter fraud, it will be the story of our lifetime. and many people should go to jail for a long time. If not, it will be a huge embarrassment for the Trump team.

Top Bottom