All things Democrat voter fraud reports

bc2211

Reaction score
More specifically, do you believe that Dominion Software is responsible for the data shown below in the President’s claim?:

how outrageous is it that the “96%” statement on this graphic is mathematically incorrect: the fraction is 90%, which is consistent with mail in rates in Detroit. Not even hiding the lies anymore.

USAF

Reaction score
how outrageous is it that the “96%” statement on this graphic is mathematically incorrect: the fraction is 90%, which is consistent with mail in rates in Detroit. Not even hiding the lies anymore.
Math leans left.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Yep, legions of examples of people that didn't like Trump at first and that have now totally left the Democrats to vote for GOP. Thanks for sharing yet another one.

“It’s no secret that I did not support Donald Trump early in the primary process in 2015, like many others who didn’t know him, and I’ve always been straightforward with my opinions and I’ve always admitted when my opinion changes," the statement read. "I am glad to have learned that I was completely wrong about Trump back then and I’ve said that over and over publicly, as I saw him keeping his promises, and then eventually getting to know him personally." -- Jenna Ellis
She's getting allegedly paid, - your average lawyer would defend anybody as under law they afforded due process.

What the hell else would she say about her employer, dopey????

Gold Vision

Reaction score
This is all very serious and in good faith

They highlighted and spent like 5 minutes of the press conference on this! The best part is, the majority of the areas highlighting greater than 100% voter turnout are in rural, Republican dominated areas of Minnesota.

USAF

Reaction score
They highlighted and spent like 5 minutes of the press conference on this! The best part is, the majority of the areas highlighting greater than 100% voter turnout are in rural, Republican dominated areas of Minnesota.
I demand an investigation into obvious right wing voter fraud throughout rural Minnesota!!1!

howeda7

Reaction score
Trumpster voter fraud among the Amish is what I'm hearing. The only solution is to throw out all votes in MN from counties with less than 100K residents. :cool: Biden wins by 20 and the Dems control the State Senate and flipped CD1 and kept CD7.

bga1

Reaction score
Here is the current situation as I see it:

-Is there evidence of Democrat fraud? Absolutely. There are thousands of affidavits of incidents of fraud. Anyone that says differently is lying.
-Is there evidence of enough fraud to turn the election? Not hard evidence that the public knows of. There is circumstantial evidence that it did happen that ranges from statistical analysis, which is wide ranging and points to statistical impossibilities, to evidence of a lack of transparency during the periods during which the Dems made huge drops of of Biden votes in the wee hours of the morning of November 4th. Then there is the Dominion Software which has been used to flip elections and the software has designed "flaws" that are actually features to accomplish a result. Dominion management is acting guilty- some have fled to Canada. Dominion employees are among the affiants. We know that.

-All we are asking is that these things be investigated before a winner is chosen. Yes I know that the media has already chosen. The media does not choose the President.

Attorneys Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are risking their lives and their careers on this. They are not doing it for money. They are both rich and successful. I don't know how they are going to prove what they have stated, but I am guessing that they can. If they are unable to bring substantial evidence, their careers are shot and their reputations with it. Think about that. Also consider the difficulties of presenting a convincing, forensically backed case in a matter of a few weeks for something this important and allegedly widespread. This is new territory for the nation.

justthefacts

Reaction score
If they are unable to bring substantial evidence, their careers are shot and their reputations with it.
Most of this is just reiteration of all the nonsense you've been trying to wish into existence since you first said you accept the results of the election.

I did want to focus on this sentence, though, because it's equally preposterous. Sidney Powell herself is walking proof that you can spout conspiracy theories on TV in furtherance of your quixotic case and become beloved by the MAGAsphere in such a way as to guarantee a steady stream of work. In fact, because all of the rest of the President's lawyers have made their feelings about this case clear via their absence on this project, I assume most of the MAGAsphere has rejected them from favor completely.

When Lara Trump runs for NC Senate in 2022 and loses the primary to Mark Meadows, Sidney Powell will be there on TV arguing the election was stolen.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Powell alleged during a November 19 press conference that a communist plot had been engineered by Venezuela, Cuba, China, Hugo Chavez, George Soros and the Clinton Foundation to rig the election.[29][30] She also alleged that Dominion "can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden."[31] She also repeated an allegation made by OANN, congressman Louis Gohmert and others that accurate voting results had been transmitted to the German office of the Spanish firm Scytl, where they were tabulated to reveal a landslide victory for Trump, and that a company server had been seized in a raid by the United States military.[29] Powell suggested that candidates "paid to have the system rigged to work for them."

Wow. It's like the greatest hits package.

Top Bottom