All things Democrat voter fraud reports

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump’s current campaign senior legal advisor.

View attachment 10542
Yep, legions of examples of people that didn't like Trump at first and that have now totally left the Democrats to vote for GOP. Thanks for sharing yet another one.

“It’s no secret that I did not support Donald Trump early in the primary process in 2015, like many others who didn’t know him, and I’ve always been straightforward with my opinions and I’ve always admitted when my opinion changes," the statement read. "I am glad to have learned that I was completely wrong about Trump back then and I’ve said that over and over publicly, as I saw him keeping his promises, and then eventually getting to know him personally." -- Jenna Ellis

stocker08

Reaction score
Yep, legions of examples of people that didn't like Trump at first and that have now totally left the Democrats to vote for GOP. Thanks for sharing yet another one.

“It’s no secret that I did not support Donald Trump early in the primary process in 2015, like many others who didn’t know him, and I’ve always been straightforward with my opinions and I’ve always admitted when my opinion changes," the statement read. "I am glad to have learned that I was completely wrong about Trump back then and I’ve said that over and over publicly, as I saw him keeping his promises, and then eventually getting to know him personally." -- Jenna Ellis
That would explain the democrat candidate winning the popular vote (and the election) by a larger margin than in 2016.

:ROFLMAO:

GophersInIowa

Reaction score

The comment I posted was about Trump’s supporters, not really Trump himself.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The comment I posted was about Trump’s supporters, not really Trump himself.
So was mine. Thanks again for giving yet another example of a person leaving the Democratic Party. Here's another couple of examples. Dem Senators getting out of the party as fast as they can.

Former Minnesota Democratic Leader and Current State Senator Quits The Party

Two senior Minnesota Democratic state senators abruptly quit the party Wednesday. Bakk’s exit is especially surprising because he is a former leader of the Senate DFL caucus. Bakk won election as minority leader in 2011, then served as majority leader until Republicans reclaimed control of the state Senate in 2017.

Their exits illustrate a long-moving evolution in Minnesota politics, as Democrats lose ground in the Iron Range, for generations an ancestral Democratic bastion of union members working the mines,

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
So was mine. Thanks again for giving yet another example of a person leaving the Democratic Party. Here's another couple of examples. Dem Senators getting out of the party as fast as they can.

Former Minnesota Democratic Leader and Current State Senator Quits The Party

Two senior Minnesota Democratic state senators abruptly quit the party Wednesday. Bakk’s exit is especially surprising because he is a former leader of the Senate DFL caucus. Bakk won election as minority leader in 2011, then served as majority leader until Republicans reclaimed control of the state Senate in 2017.

Their exits illustrate a long-moving evolution in Minnesota politics, as Democrats lose ground in the Iron Range, for generations an ancestral Democratic bastion of union members working the mines,
Her original comments that I posted was her criticizing Trump supporters. You posted her saying she was wrong about Trump.

Did you see the press conference today? The things the she and others said were crazy. Her Twitter comments are equally terrible.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Her original comments that I posted was her criticizing Trump supporters. You posted her saying she was wrong about Trump.

Did you see the press conference today? The things the she and others said were crazy. Her Twitter comments are equally terrible.

Well, if RenoSparksCow says it, you know it's legit. SparksCow is the go-to source for all knowledge. Right up there with SuzyBeekeeper.

bga1

Reaction score
This is not about Trump folks. This is about saving our nation. The globalist left went all in on this one. They raised an unbelievable 4.8 billion on all races combined to the Rs 1.9 billion. Massive global money. Massive. There are people out there that want the US to fail, in order to move towards global rule.

Speaking from the Republican National Committee in Washington, D.C., Thursday afternoon, Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell detailed alleged foreign corruption behind Dominion Voting Systems, the same software used during the 2020 presidential election in the United States.

"There is no doubt it has been used to alter elections in other countries," Powell said, explaining the system was developed at the direction of Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez to remain in power.

"The Dominion Voting Systems, the Smartmatic technology software and the software that goes in other computerized voting systems here as well, not just Dominion, were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election...we have one very strong witness who has explained how it all works. This affidavit is attached...it is a stunning, detailed affidavit because he was with Hugo Chavez when he was being briefed on how it works," Powell said. "He has seen it operate and as soon as he saw the multiple states shut down the voting the night of the election he knew the same thing was happening here."

During the 2020 presidential election, Powell alleges Dominion systems were used to flip votes from Trump to Biden. Dominion has denied that is the case.

"One of its most characteristic features is its ability to flip votes. It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden," Powell said. "Notably, the Dominion executives are nowhere to be found now. They're moving their offices overnight to different places. Their office in Toronto was shared with one of the Soros entities."

As far as where the campaign goes from here, Powell explained the legal team isn't giving up and, in fact, is just getting started. She also called for a full and thorough criminal investigation.

"This is stunning, heartbreaking, infuriating and the most unpatriotic acts I can even imagine for people in this country to have participated in, in any way, shape or form. And I want the American public to know right now, we will not be intimidated. American patriots are fed up with the corruption from the local level to the highest level of our government and we are going to take this country back. We are not going to be intimidated. We are not going to back down," she continued. "We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it and we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom."

Gold Vision

Reaction score
BGA, do you believe that Dominion software was used to fabricate 100’s of thousands of votes in the Wisconsin and Michigan elections in the night following the election?
Are you saying that the information shared in Sidney Powell’s press conference is an explanation for Trumps latest tweets regarding the vote “dumps” in Wisconsin and Michigan?

Gold Vision

Reaction score
More specifically, do you believe that Dominion Software is responsible for the data shown below in the President’s claim?:

howeda7

Reaction score
More specifically, do you believe that Dominion Software is responsible for the data shown below in the President’s claim?:

Counting votes in Milwaukee and Detroit = "Dumps" and "Fraud!" They're about two days away from racial slurs and claiming only white male land-owning votes should be counted.

bga1

Reaction score
Science. Science and math shows election fraud in PA.

In addition to his two base estimates, Miller also offered two estimates with broader ranges and higher confidence intervals. "Almost surely, the number of ballots requested by someone other than the registered Republican is between 37,001 and 58,914," Miller writes. "Almost surely the number of ballots requested by registered Republicans and returned but not counted is in the range from 38,910 to 56,483."

Last edited:

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Yes there was massive fraud by Dems. Massive.
And if I provided facts that prove that the jumps you see in the data that the POTUS tweeted was not due to fraud or the Dominion software, would that change your mind or make you feel less confident in the President?

Top Bottom