All things Democrat voter fraud reports

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
45 + 1 = 46 is a fact. It's also more on topic than your defense of BGA above. Your nuance is a cover.
Poster A calls out BG for using a random BS twitter post as proof of his claim. I ask if he is “new here” as a lot of people on both sides do that on here every day (a fact, just like 45+1=46). You view this as a defense of BG. Not really sure where to go from there - we have moved into lefty logic now.

cncmin

Reaction score
Also, point 17 on page 6 of the affidavit claims 100% voter turnout in 25 of 47 precincts in Wayne County, MI. LOL!
They are so smaht at rigging elections that they didn't think not to make 100% turnout when they rigged it. Why are you so susceptible to believing ridiculous garbage?

mplarson7

Reaction score
Michigan Wayne County- no longer certified! Tons of fraud.

Looks like you are stupid.
As of 32 minutes ago, a report published saying it's only 2 GOP members trying to rescind the vote.

" The board vice chairman, Jonathan Kinloch, told the New York Times “that vote was final ... that vote was binding.” He went on to say, “you can’t leave and then decide after a meeting adjourned that you want to decide from your living room that you don’t like the vote and sign something that says you’re under duress. We’re always under attack.”"

Believing what you posted makes you the stupid one.

Oooo, more to add. This about one of the GOP members trying to rescind.

" Palmer, 40, is the Board of Canvassers’ chairperson. She’s also a Grosse Pointe Woods political activist. An ethics complaint has been filed against her for alleged conflict of interest due to that work."

Last edited:

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
They are so smaht at rigging elections that they didn't think not to make 100% turnout when they rigged it. Why are you so susceptible to believing ridiculous garbage?
46 of the 47 precincts in Wayne County had a 96%+ voter turnout according to the affidavit. I’m sure that’s standard for the Detroit area.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Also, point 17 on page 6 of the affidavit claims 100% voter turnout in 25 of 47 precincts in Wayne County, MI. LOL!
This is the same garbage that people whined about in 2016 and was bounced around Twitter. The numbers don’t show 100% turnout of registered voters. Do some fact checking on your own to see what the actual numbers are saying. Spoiler Alert - registered voters are not the denominator.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Nah, I'm not really interested in the story. I'm interested in your comment dismissing it as unimportant because it didn't affect the winner.
It was a mild process issue. In the middle of an audit a single box was mislabeled and they caught it. So what.

stocker08

Reaction score
I never believed the Dems were going to leave this election to chance, I said it months ago. If you're really serious about winning, you don't run Joe f'ng Biden. Seriously?
lol. Ogee has been a loser for too long. Got pretty cocky for a while there. But back to being an excuse making loser. :(

ogee said:
Losers always need an excuse for losing. It's never to look inward. LOSERS are going to look for any outlying source to attribute their losses.

USAF

Reaction score
Blah blah blah - we have moved into lefty logic now.
And right logic too, amiright?

I mean, since "both sides do it," and all. And you're just an "independent".
LOLOLOL

You're such a transparent Trump shill. It's too easy to catch you exposing yourself for the fraud you are.

Fraud.

bga1

Reaction score
If this poll says that 54% say Trump should not concede- then that means the number is likely well over 60% that believe that- considering the consistent poll bias. Most of America wants to see this through to get the truth- that is encouraging. That 60% by the way is the same percentage of people who no longer trust the media per the most recent Gallup poll. Anyone that trusts the media is a sucker.

bga1

Reaction score
I love how “seek the truth” = search Twitter for baseless accusations and screenshots of data with no source listed from people in my echo chamber.
The echo chamber for the dumb is the MSM. Twitter is not reliable unless the information can be pinned to some sourcing. Seek the truth means looking for evidence. That's what I am doing. You? Not so much. You are a sheeple.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
The echo chamber for the dumb is the MSM. Twitter is not reliable unless the information can be pinned to some sourcing. Seek the truth means looking for evidence. That's what I am doing. You? Not so much. You are a sheeple.
You know nothing about me or where I “seek my truths”. I don’t post something without fact checking the actual source of the data and the opinion of the professionals that interpret the data.

You’re knowingly spreading misinformation and conspiracies by echoing other people’s thoughts and opinions on Twitter. That’s not seeking truth, that’s searching for confirmation of your implicit bias.

GFBfan

Reaction score
If this poll says that 54% say Trump should not concede- then that means the number is likely well over 60% that believe that- considering the consistent poll bias. Most of America wants to see this through to get the truth- that is encouraging. That 60% by the way is the same percentage of people who no longer trust the media per the most recent Gallup poll. Anyone that trusts the media is a sucker.

Try reading once.
It doesn't even come close to saying what you are claiming. 46% said concede now. Another 32% said concede if he can't back up his claims of widespread fraud, which.....he hasn't.
By using your logic well over 80% then think he should concede since he has shown no widespread voter fraud.

And your pen vs. sharpie thing in Arizona. Perhaps they didn't want people using a sharpie on early votes as they have to fold them and the sharpie may bleed on the paper when folded. A pen would not. But on day of voting they aren't folded so no cause for concern with using them.

stocker08

Reaction score
Try reading once.
It doesn't even come close to saying what you are claiming. 46% said concede now. Another 32% said concede if he can't back up his claims of widespread fraud, which.....he hasn't.
By using your logic well over 80% then think he should concede since he has shown no widespread voter fraud.

And your pen vs. sharpie thing in Arizona. Perhaps they didn't want people using a sharpie on early votes as they have to fold them and the sharpie may bleed on the paper when folded. A pen would not. But on day of voting they aren't folded so no cause for concern with using them.
lol. Booj uses alternate "facts". Has he ever led you to believe that he is looking at any of this from a non-crazy person standpoint?

justthefacts

Reaction score
For at least the 5th time I ask, if there are actual cases of fraud, why does Team Trump keep making stuff up?

Top Bottom