All things Democrat voter fraud reports

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You're right. There isn't. It's been verified multiple times that the "sharpie" votes were counted no issue. Jesus. Arizona and Georgia have Republican Governors and you're still shrieking about fraud in both states. It's truly insane.
Howie still cant grasp R's that are swampy.

cncmin

Reaction score
I never believed the Dems were going to leave this election to chance, I said it months ago. If you're really serious about winning, you don't run Joe f'ng Biden. Seriously?
Again, Ogee, logic path:
1. Anti-Trump sentiment in the country is extremely high. Anti-Trump voter turnout is expected to be extremely high. Polling shows Joe Biden cruising to victory due to extremely high anti-Trump sentiment.
2. Dems also need to take the Senate from McConnell to remove him as a roadblock in the Senate.
3. Given 1, Dems believe they must fix the election so that Joe Biden wins.
4. Given 1 and 2 and 3, Dems only fix the election so that Joe Biden wins, and they let the Senate slide, AND lose seats in the House.

What a great fix! Seriously, your logic path is nonsensical, and I hope one day you wake up and realize just how silly your take is, here.

cncmin

Reaction score
Just as ridiculous as all of Trump’s stolen election theories is this rebuttal that not rigging all elections is proof it didn’t happen. Why would someone rig every election astronomically increasing the risk of getting caught? When there have been basketball games rigged, do they rig them all? No one stole the election. Logic, checks and balances, and many other things are proof. The fact lower level elections weren’t stolen isn’t.
Please explain why a person would ever logically "rig" an election of paper ballots in this way? The Dems are stupid, but they ain't THAT stupid. Yeah, Jimmy, let's do it this way, OK? I know, I know, this is criminal activity and we will probably end up in prison for a long time once we're caught, but hey, instead of adding ballots where all of the votes are for Dems, let's provide split ballots and give a ton of votes to Republicans, and let's leave these others over here with votes only for Biden, and skip the down-ballot entries altogether. Sound good? Yeah, let's do it this way.

VERY MANY voters only vote for the President in presidential elections. (most of these same folks don't vote any other time) Plenty of people split their tickets for a wide variety of reasons. Personally, just over 10-15 years ago I was personally one of those people who only voted during a Presidential election year, and I almost always split my ticket Ds/Rs/Ls. Also, notably, my pick for President, even while I had always split my ballots until recently, has always been for the Dem.

Nothing about the results in 2020 seems suspicious to me other than the surprisingly large R turnout. The rest is completely as-expected.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Please explain why a person would ever logically "rig" an election of paper ballots in this way? The Dems are stupid, but they ain't THAT stupid. Yeah, Jimmy, let's do it this way, OK? I know, I know, this is criminal activity and we will probably end up in prison for a long time once we're caught, but hey, instead of adding ballots where all of the votes are for Dems, let's provide split ballots and give a ton of votes to Republicans, and let's leave these others over here with votes only for Biden, and skip the down-ballot entries altogether. Sound good? Yeah, let's do it this way.

VERY MANY voters only vote for the President in presidential elections. (most of these same folks don't vote any other time) Plenty of people split their tickets for a wide variety of reasons. Personally, just over 10-15 years ago I was personally one of those people who only voted during a Presidential election year, and I almost always split my ticket Ds/Rs/Ls. Also, notably, my pick for President, even while I had always split my ballots until recently, has always been for the Dem.

Nothing about the results in 2020 seems suspicious to me other than the surprisingly large R turnout. The rest is completely as-expected.
Dude, I agree that there is nothing suspicious about the election. Fair election. Any fraud is statistically irrelevant. Done deal. I was making a point that there are better arguments for that than “if they would have rigged the Presidential vote, they would have rigged all of them.” That’s just not logical at all.

cncmin

Reaction score
Dude, I agree that there is nothing suspicious about the election. Fair election. Any fraud is statistically irrelevant. Done deal. I was making a point that there are better arguments for that than “if they would have rigged the Presidential vote, they would have rigged all of them.” That’s just not logical at all.
Thanks for the clarification, but I do have to apologize in that I'm not understanding your last two sentences.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification, but I do have to apologize in that I'm not understanding your last two sentences.
Have you seen The Princess Bride? What he's referring to is "Inconceivable!"

I mean who would rig the election all across the board unless they wanted to get caught right? So they would just, naturally only rig one part of the elections. Duh! We all know that. UNLESS, of course, they knew they would have the default alibi of 'well that's stupid, you'd get caught if you rigged them ALL" so they DID do it to all of them. But then again, maybe we knew they would use that as an alibi so they actually didn't go all out and just did the one. However, that's just so obvious - they probably figured someone would think that far ahead, and so....

"That is a beautiful shaggy dog you have, sir. Please tell me about it!"

Spoofin

Reaction score

I mean who would rig the election all across the board unless they wanted to get caught right? So they would just, naturally only rig one part of the elections. Duh! We all know that. UNLESS, of course, they knew they would have the default alibi of 'well that's stupid, you'd get caught if you rigged them ALL" so they DID do it to all of them. But then again, maybe we knew they would use that as an alibi so they actually didn't go all out and just did the one. However, that's just so obvious - they probably figured someone would think that far ahead, and so....

Just dumb. Are you telling me you aren't more likely to get caught rigging many elections than if rigging just one? Why don't people rig every basketball game and just a few? Why don't people dope up horses in every race and not just a few? This isn't rocket science --- well, it shouldn't be.

And Again, before some wacko starts at me --- I'm not saying there was anything wrong with this election. There wasn't. Biden won a fair election. I am only saying this reason people keep touting as proof is simply illogical.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Just dumb. Are you telling me you aren't more likely to get caught rigging many elections than if rigging just one? Why don't people rig every basketball game and just a few? Why don't people dope up horses in every race and not just a few? This isn't rocket science --- well, it shouldn't be.

And Again, before some wacko starts at me --- I'm not saying there was anything wrong with this election. There wasn't. Biden won a fair election. I am only saying this reason people keep touting as proof is simply illogical.
I'm not really telling anything other than at some point, you have to believe something.

mplarson7

Reaction score
There was fraud. Much proven already. Thousands of affidavits of people who witnessed it are in place. His claims of fraud are because of that. When you begin to admit that you will be a more honest person. I do not expect Trump to prevail (though it is possible). I want the truth to come out and for the sake of this nation- we need that. It is possible that as many as 80 million people voted for Trump when you consider that it is well within the realm of possibility that the Dominion scheme flipped 3 million plus votes from Biden to Trump. Maybe that is true, maybe not. If we don't find the truth - half of America will never trust our elections again. That is the end of the nation.

I don't have to accuse you of sucking someone's toes to make a case to you. I just told you the truth. That's a lot better way to discuss things don't you think?

I am told that you are an ambassador of unity.
You told no truth here, you told a pile of delusion. You and your buddies still haven't proven the 3 million illegal votes in 2016, so now you're claiming 8 million that you also can't prove?

Haven't you noticed that the Trump camp absolutely LOVES to show off paper props? When his attorneys go on a news network and brandish the infamous binders that they claim proves them right (and then nobody actually sees it), you really think it's legit?

How many of Trump's court cases about the election have been thrown out so far? Are you keeping count? I stopped counting at 14. Do you realize that his lawyers are in court and not even arguing about voter fraud?

howeda7

Reaction score

It's amazing how they believe the Dems are both totally inept, but also tremendous criminal masterminds! Yes, the same party that fell face first into "Defund the police sounds like a winning slogan" also rigged the votes in Michigan. And Pennsylvania. And Georgia. And Nevada. And Arizona. But didn't bother to rig any of the Senate races they need to win to ever do anything and allowed themselves to lose about 20 House seats just for giggles.

bga1

Reaction score
Huge Detroit vote dump was not physically possible with the machinery available. Not even close:

bga1

Reaction score
Looks like they tossed the military votes and replaced them with freshly minted Biden ballots...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Defending ShillGA in this situation lowers your credibility. Please stop, if you care at all about this. Deflection is not a defense. Learned in Kindergarten.
Umm, facts are facts and the facts are many people use BS Twitter posts on here daily. I chose my words carefully, btw.

USAF

Reaction score
Umm, facts are facts and the facts are many people use BS Twitter posts on here daily. I chose my words carefully, btw.
Do you really want to be throwing out the word "facts" in THIS thread?

LOL

Fraud.

GopherJake

Reaction score
45 + 1 = 46 is a fact. It's also more on topic than your defense of BGA above. Your nuance is a cover.

Top Bottom