All things Democrat voter fraud reports

bga1

Reaction score
Russian born president of DNC contractor Crowdstrike the people that helped Hillary build the Russian hack narrative...Dmitri Alperovitch comments on his love for the freshly fired Krebs:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The me I am is seeking truth. The you you are, is seeking to skate by on fraud so that you can get a result you want. Obviously you are now admitting fraud. Good. There are now thousands of reports of it being compiled. Thousands. I am not saying that the election will go Trump's way- that's a long shot. What I am saying is that I want sunlight on all of this so we can trust our elections again. If that means Trump ends up winning, well that would be a huge blessing...but the truth is what matters or we don't have a country anymore.
Are you this silly LBGA that you think the count is always going to be 100% accurate - nothing is only that we will all die basically.

With the shear number of votes cast and the marrying of human and technology to count the vote with dispirit systems throughout the states there is statistically no way it can be - any recount will change a handful of votes here or there statistically speaking, such as then Dump picked up a whopping total of 300 out of 2.6 million cast in the 2016.

Trump is currently in the middle of his legal redress with the audit, recounts and court cases - any sane and smart person would say, this is the path I'm pursuing as I owe it to myself and more importantly to my supporters - yet me whines like a three year old not getting an ice cream about fraud this and that and you and the other lemmings cry and continue you non-patriotic BS by thinking that any jackazz who posts on Twitter is an expert and accurate; worse you couch your behavior and lies, by saying you are on a quest for truth - shameless, sad and pathetic.

I think Trumps lawsuit are 1-25 (with a minor W in PA), Biden WON and the states will certify and you will continue to whine and cry about getting to screwed in the election cause that's what losers do - blame the refs and never accept responsibility for their loses or actions.

My regular posting on here will finish up with the inauguration (per previous posts) and will sporadically pop on here for any big events. Before I leave I will call our your BS and will encourage the rational OTB members to block you before I bail.

I don't care if you have me blocked either baby doll because a majority of the board doesn't.

howeda7

Reaction score
He didn't fire Krebs over the statement. This goes back further than that. Recall that Krebs expected to be fired, about a week back. He got fired for good reason. Watch and see.
More delusion. He was fired for doing his job and telling the truth. Part of doing his job was making it harder for Vlad and others to interfere. So he was fired.

howeda7

Reaction score
Another little 9000 vote "mistake" in a county that Biden "won" 308,140- 58,369....
Sadaam Hussein would be jealous of these percentages!
You're such a hopeless fraud. This was a mistake made DURING THE RECOUNT. The original tally was correct. They made a mistake during the recount and then fixed it. The net change from the original tally on this is 0. In total it's changed less than 1K.

howeda7

Reaction score
One of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers

If you spend 15 seconds scrolling through Monica Palmer's twitter feed, you'll see that she's very strongly pro-Trump

Beeg is irate that two Trumpsters on the canvassing board can't just throw out half a million mostly African American votes from Detroit.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Disgusting. Jam Jam Clan at work.
I don't know where in the hell in MN you grew up BarnFraud, but that doesn't qualify as a threat in West Central MN by a long stretch, lol

DId you play any sports in HS of were you more of band guy???

That's really more of an accusation.

FLASH CARD ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I don't know where in the hell in MN you grew up BarnFraud, but that doesn't qualify as a threat in West Central MN by a long stretch, lol

DId you play any sports in HS of were you more of band guy???

That's really more of an accusation.

FLASH CARD ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Another disgusting jam jam clan member surfaces.......

bga1

Reaction score
You're such a hopeless fraud. This was a mistake made DURING THE RECOUNT. The original tally was correct. They made a mistake during the recount and then fixed it. The net change from the original tally on this is 0. In total it's changed less than 1K.
Thousands of "mistakes" being testified to... so far all "mistakes" go against Trump. Statistically weird..

LakerFan

Reaction score
It seems ridiculous on it's face that our president is alleging nationwide fraud without proof and in contradiction with people on his side who were entrusted with election monitoring telling him it didn't happen.

Somehow 100's of people in dozens of states perpetuated large scale fraud flipping millions of votes? only none of them are willing to cash in on rewards and come forward? Easier to convince me the world is flat.

Did some fraud occur? Maybe, and we should be vigilant in making sure we are always protecting our democracy from bad actors here and abroad from tampering. Is it even remotely likely multi-state large scale fraud changed the outcome of the election, no. Let it go.

The outrage engine that is the internet is just churning up half truths in hopes to get you to see a few more banner ads.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
If they both work...why specify ball point before and sharpie on day of?? Just askin'
Honestly, does it matter? The voter was handed a ball point pen to vote. What is the issue? People stayed at home and didn't vote because of this? This was obstruction of some form?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It seems ridiculous on it's face that our president is alleging nationwide fraud without proof and in contradiction with people on his side who were entrusted with election monitoring telling him it didn't happen.

Somehow 100's of people in dozens of states perpetuated large scale fraud flipping millions of votes? only none of them are willing to cash in on rewards and come forward? Easier to convince me the world is flat.

Did some fraud occur? Maybe, and we should be vigilant in making sure we are always protecting our democracy from bad actors here and abroad from tampering. Is it even remotely likely multi-state large scale fraud changed the outcome of the election, no. Let it go.

The outrage engine that is the internet is just churning up half truths in hopes to get you to see a few more banner ads.
The irony here is absolutely through the roof. Well done! This sounds infinitely like the last 4 years for anyone watching CNN or reading the WaPo or NY Times

howeda7

Reaction score
But there's no fraud! ;) ;)
You're right. There isn't. It's been verified multiple times that the "sharpie" votes were counted no issue. Jesus. Arizona and Georgia have Republican Governors and you're still shrieking about fraud in both states. It's truly insane.

howeda7

Reaction score
Ruh Roh -

They've called in the heavy hitters now -

CODE MONKEY
That's Code Monkey Z to you! A Beeg-approved source of the "Real Truth".

Not Beeg-approved sources of the Real Truth: The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Star Tribune, every other major newspaper, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, CNN, The Associated Press, , any local TV station not owned by Sinclair.

USAF

Reaction score
You should read this

I was wrong. It was actually never a problem with the original vote count, it was a problem ONLY with the audit.
Spoof isn't actually concerned with any of that.

Eroding the confidence of 1/3 of our nation in our system of elections is his goal.

He sees it as his best path of getting Trump back into the WH. To hell with the damage he's causing.

Wally

Reaction score
So how big of an error would it need to be to register as a concern to you? Only if it changes the outcome?
They are catching the errors, does that make you feel better or worse?????

Crying about an error that never even made it into the vote totals seems pretty stupid don't you think?

Spoofin

Reaction score
You should read this

I was wrong. It was actually never a problem with the original vote count, it was a problem ONLY with the audit.
Nah, I'm not really interested in the story. I'm interested in your comment dismissing it as unimportant because it didn't affect the winner.

Top Bottom