All things Democrat voter fraud reports

USAF

Reaction score
He didn't fire Krebs over the statement. This goes back further than that. Recall that Krebs expected to be fired, about a week back. He got fired for good reason. Watch and see.
You're a shameless shill without a shred of credibility, but this establishes a new low even for you.

Trump HIMself said he fired him specifically because of the statement.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
That will end up to be around 300 votes total. I wouldn't too excited about it no matter what your boy Chapman says. But, you be you.

The me I am is seeking truth. The you you are, is seeking to skate by on fraud so that you can get a result you want. Obviously you are now admitting fraud. Good. There are now thousands of reports of it being compiled. Thousands. I am not saying that the election will go Trump's way- that's a long shot. What I am saying is that I want sunlight on all of this so we can trust our elections again. If that means Trump ends up winning, well that would be a huge blessing...but the truth is what matters or we don't have a country anymore.

bga1

Reaction score
Krebs took the high road with this tweet after he learned he was fired.

He learned from Trump's tweet he had been fired, the source said, and responded on Twitter himself shortly afterward, saying, "Honored to serve. We did it right. Defend Today, Secure Tomrorow. #Protect2020."

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
The me I am is seeking truth. The you you are, is seeking to skate by on fraud so that you can get a result you want. Obviously you are now admitting fraud. Good. There are now thousands of reports of it being compiled. Thousands. I am not saying that the election will go Trump's way- that's a long shot. What I am saying is that I want sunlight on all of this so we can trust our elections again. If that means Trump ends up winning, well that would be a huge blessing...but the truth is what matters or we don't have a country anymore.
No. You are even wrong on that. I disagree on why that happened. Not fraud.
"wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain"

GopherJake

Reaction score
No. You are even wrong on that. I disagree on why that happened. Not fraud.
"wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain"
Mistakes aren’t fraud and they happen every election. Even in ones where the biggest jackass ever to have occupied the White House wins.

Wally

Reaction score
I never believed the Dems were going to leave this election to chance, I said it months ago. If you're really serious about winning, you don't run Joe f'ng Biden. Seriously?
He was annointed by the Black Primary voters in S Carolina. They felt he could win and guess what, it turns out they were right.

mplarson7

Reaction score
You are such a lost cause.

The claims of voter fraud that Trump is pursuing are entirely because of his ego and inability to accept that he lost. And people like you, who are sucking on his toes, are going right along with it.

We are a democracy, and our democracy has spoken that they do not want another 4 years of Trump. It wasn't cheating, it wasn't fraud...and the sooner you accept that, the better off you will be. Unless of course you think democracy itself is a fraud. :)

The elections were trustworthy. The distrust Trump is creating is entirely manufactured because of his ego. There is a reason why Trump's lawsuits about the election are getting thrown out left and right.

justthefacts

Reaction score
If:

a) This is true
b) And trump cares SO DEEPLY about election security

then why did Trump wait until after the election to fire him, and also state that he was firing him (over Twitter!) because he contradicted him?

Also, Schwartz' obvious fabrication is easily disprovable:

bga1

Reaction score
This is how the Dem machine does business.

bga1

Reaction score
You are such a lost cause.

The claims of voter fraud that Trump is pursuing are entirely because of his ego and inability to accept that he lost. And people like you, who are sucking on his toes, are going right along with it.

We are a democracy, and our democracy has spoken that they do not want another 4 years of Trump. It wasn't cheating, it wasn't fraud...and the sooner you accept that, the better off you will be. Unless of course you think democracy itself is a fraud. :)

The elections were trustworthy. The distrust Trump is creating is entirely manufactured because of his ego. There is a reason why Trump's lawsuits about the election are getting thrown out left and right.
There was fraud. Much proven already. Thousands of affidavits of people who witnessed it are in place. His claims of fraud are because of that. When you begin to admit that you will be a more honest person. I do not expect Trump to prevail (though it is possible). I want the truth to come out and for the sake of this nation- we need that. It is possible that as many as 80 million people voted for Trump when you consider that it is well within the realm of possibility that the Dominion scheme flipped 3 million plus votes from Biden to Trump. Maybe that is true, maybe not. If we don't find the truth - half of America will never trust our elections again. That is the end of the nation.

I don't have to accuse you of sucking someone's toes to make a case to you. I just told you the truth. That's a lot better way to discuss things don't you think?

I am told that you are an ambassador of unity.

bga1

Reaction score
Mistakes aren’t fraud and they happen every election. Even in ones where the biggest jackass ever to have occupied the White House wins.
Mistakes happen randomly. They don't only favor one candidate. We have thousands of allegations of "mistakes". Let's settle in and see how the evidence shakes out.

bga1

Reaction score
Another little 9000 vote "mistake" in a county that Biden "won" 308,140- 58,369....
Sadaam Hussein would be jealous of these percentages!

justthefacts

Reaction score
There was fraud. Much proven already. Thousands of affidavits of people who witnessed it are in place. His claims of fraud are because of that. When you begin to admit that you will be a more honest person. I do not expect Trump to prevail (though it is possible). I want the truth to come out and for the sake of this nation- we need that. It is possible that as many as 80 million people voted for Trump when you consider that it is well within the realm of possibility that the Dominion scheme flipped 3 million plus votes from Biden to Trump. Maybe that is true, maybe not. If we don't find the truth - half of America will never trust our elections again. That is the end of the nation.

I don't have to accuse you of sucking someone's toes to make a case to you. I just told you the truth. That's a lot better way to discuss things don't you think?

I am told that you are an ambassador of unity.
A) Thousands of affidvavits is a massive exaggeration.
B) The Michigan affidavits were laughed out of court.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Another little 9000 vote "mistake" in a county that Biden "won" 308,140- 58,369....
Sadaam Hussein would be jealous of these percentages!
You realize this already happened before the 14k Biden lead, right?

bga1

Reaction score
New York Times data shows the votes being flipped in Georgia and Pennsylvania. Trump losing the votes, Biden getting the gains: see attached charts.

justthefacts

Reaction score
New York Times data shows the votes being flipped in Georgia and Pennsylvania. Trump losing the votes, Biden getting the gains: see attached charts.
Even this blog post by someone still using blogspot and linking to NYT data that doesn't say at all what he claims it does stops well short of saying any votes were flipped. It just says big batches come in that move the lead in Biden's favor. Which is exactly what played out very publicly and as announced by the SoS.

bga1

Reaction score
It is as if Howie, JTF and Jammer were counting the votes in Wayne County, that is how dishonest the process is...

justthefacts

Reaction score
It is as if Howie, JTF and Jammer were counting the votes in Wayne County, that is how dishonest the process is...
One of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers

If you spend 15 seconds scrolling through Monica Palmer's twitter feed, you'll see that she's very strongly pro-Trump

bga1

Reaction score
Ha! No chance that this was fraud. Freshly minted ballots 98% for Biden. Nothing to see here! :rolleyes:

bga1

Reaction score
Stats on what happened in Michigan....

bga1

Reaction score
Thinly veiled threat to a Wayne County board member to force her to vote to certify last night.
Can someone here defend this? But no fraud...NONE!

Top Bottom