All things Democrat voter fraud reports

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Slurp up your drool and get some sleep, Ogee. You don't have an ounce of logic in you at all lately.
I never believed the Dems were going to leave this election to chance, I said it months ago. If you're really serious about winning, you don't run Joe f'ng Biden. Seriously?

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, brilliant! So let's rig the election, but really, instead of rigging the whole thing and taking a bigger lead in the House and taking over the Senate, let's only do Biden over Trump, OK? Sound like a plan?

Please apply some common sense before you post.
That way the Trumpsters, who are very level-headed, patriotic, and not prone to believe conspiracy theories, will accept the results of the election and not suspect our fraud.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Absolutely no fraud except for 400 affidavits signed saying there is....just in Nevada
Lying on an affidavit is not the same as lying in court or to a gov't official, as has been explained previously. See if they stand up like the Philly postal employee did, LOL.

Prove something in a court of law dumbo or zip it.

Anyone can claim anything without proof - that's why we're a country of laws, so despots like you and Trump can't force your will on others.

You lost again, just like always do and will.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lying on an affidavit is not the same as lying in court or to a gov't official, as has been explained previously. See if they stand up like the Philly postal employee did, LOL.

Prove something in a court of law dumbo or zip it.

Anyone can claim anything without proof - that's why we're a country of laws, so despots like you and Trump can't force your will on others.

You lost again, just like always do and will.
Surely Trumpsters who would "take a bullet" for "their President" wouldn't lie in an affidavit for him, would they?!?!

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
Krebs took the high road with this tweet after he learned he was fired.

He learned from Trump's tweet he had been fired, the source said, and responded on Twitter himself shortly afterward, saying, "Honored to serve. We did it right. Defend Today, Secure Tomrorow. #Protect2020."

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Tiny Brain found a social worker who helped 134 disabled adults register to vote in Texas. She's going down for it. How many other hundreds of disabled adults have been helped to register to vote in this election (besides donald)??!!
[/QUOTE

Can't speak to Texas, but voter assistance is legal in MN for folks with a disability and I would guess all states - since the American With Disabilities Act basically states that they have to be afforded the same opportunity as the non-disabled.

The reason I know about this is because my Uncle who is developmentally disabled lives in Hibbing. He is a registered voter and proudly votes in every election. The director of the group home where he lives assisted him with him mail-in ballot - my Mom was allowed in the voting booth when he used to vote in person. I'm guessing that population is allowed assistance with registration in addition to voting.

The person who preyed on those poor souls in Texas should have the book thrown at them.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Krebs took the high road with this tweet after he learned he was fired.

He learned from Trump's tweet he had been fired, the source said, and responded on Twitter himself shortly afterward, saying, "Honored to serve. We did it right. Defend Today, Secure Tomrorow. #Protect2020."
Another Patriot Standing up to a Wanna Be Bully/Tyrant With Abnormally Small Hands

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Huh. More votes found in Georgia. Third county. Fraud indeed.
BarnFraud with more BS LIES - cause that's all he can muster. Aldo wing nut, if there was truly fraud then he number of fraudulent votes would eclipse the margin o victory. FUN WITH MATH!!!!
Time for you to go choke your chickens!

Gabriel Sterling, an official with the Georgia secretary of state's election team, revealed that of the newly discovered, uncounted votes, 1,643 were for Mr Trump, 865 for Mr Biden and 16 for Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen, according to the Associated Press, which is yet to declare a winner in the state.

"The reason you do an audit is to find this kind of thing," said Mr Sterling, adding that it was an isolated issue discovered during the recount in Floyd County, and that there were "no fundamental changes" in other counties in the state.

He said it seems proper procedures weren't followed when the results were tabulated by machine, but that officials caught the problem during the by-hand tally as the county had retained the paper ballots.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah, brilliant! So let's rig the election, but really, instead of rigging the whole thing and taking a bigger lead in the House and taking over the Senate, let's only do Biden over Trump, OK? Sound like a plan?

Please apply some common sense before you post.
Just as ridiculous as all of Trump’s stolen election theories is this rebuttal that not rigging all elections is proof it didn’t happen. Why would someone rig every election astronomically increasing the risk of getting caught? When there have been basketball games rigged, do they rig them all? No one stole the election. Logic, checks and balances, and many other things are proof. The fact lower level elections weren’t stolen isn’t.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
What content? The staffer also "sensed" that it was "implied"? Sounds like a pretty subjective thing - but 2 people on the conversation getting the same impression is indeed a stronger case. Again, I didn't say LG didn't do it - I know nothing of him and have no idea what he did/didn't do - the rush to judgement on a WaPo story that stated he "asked them to change thousands of legal votes" is what irked me. I guess I am old fashioned in that way.
You're setting yourself up here bud. I expect you to 'not rush to judgement' on all things going forward. We'll keep an eye on ya!

Reaction score
Well, well, well....this is the second one of these in Georgia.... Both times hurt Trump in the initial count. The whole thing needs to be audited. Missing thumb drive...
We better audit the people doing the audits. How do we know they aren't cheating?!?!@?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Texas Charges Social Worker With 134 Felony Counts ...

One Thirty Four

Felony Counts

Voter Fraud.

Jam Jam Clan admit the fraud?
A misguided soul doing something that is wrong/deplorable does not mean is part of some vast FING conspiracy - BarnFraud.

Each of the 134 instances is it's own felony count.

No one on here advocates for this abhorrent behavior.

It is not a nationwide conspiracy or "widespread" - Trump has lost 9 cases and counting at this point, plus the other 4 they dropped - PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING.

NOW - GO CHOKE YOUR CHICKENS BARNFRAUR

Spoofin

Reaction score
Lefties - Still finding the idea of hearing both sides unreasonable. Sad.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh good! I'm so relieved that 5 months later, you finally understand. :love:
Actually, a great parallel. At that time I suggested we let the “data corruption” scandal play out and the lefties on here didn’t like the idea then either. “No benign reason” I was told. Score one for Spoofin and fair play.

Reaction score
Actually, a great parallel. At that time I suggested we let the “data corruption” scandal play out and the lefties on here didn’t like the idea then either. “No benign reason” I was told. Score one for Spoofin and fair play.
Lies. You mocked me for wanting it to play out. You have attempted to mock me ever since about the same thing. I could search and quote it for you if you need, but im sure that won't be necessary.

SPEAKING OF GREAT PARALLELS:

You're like Trump, awarding yourself for victories that never happened.

🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
Lies. You mocked me for wanting it to play out. You have attempted to mock me ever since about the same thing. I could search and quote it for you if you need, but im sure that won't be necessary.

SPEAKING OF GREAT PARALLELS:

You're like Trump, awarding yourself for victories that never happened.

🤣
Post #4 in that thread...
If as the article implies, this would be pretty shady. It is a CNN story tho, so I would suggest letting this play out before getting too wound up.
Post # 8
This one doesn’t read so shady. As I said, let it play out.
I mocked you for saying "you won't know until after the fact" as if a large scale, multi-person, data corruption scheme about public COVID numbers being tracked by nearly every media outlet in the Nation could go on for months and not be uncovered until some time months after the fact. I still find that looney.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I would think the folks on the left would at a minimum support letting this play out as long as we let the "Russia Collusion" situation play out, no?

Top Bottom