All things Democrat voter fraud reports

Spoofin

Reaction score
The point was, Dr. Nuance, that you don't have to say anything directly to imply it - the context of the conversation matters. And of course, you never answered my first question, of whey in the heck he's sticking his beak in the election results in a state where he doesn't reside/represent - in this type of environment, that's beyond stupid at best.

FYI - i didn't see the WAPO piece, I heard with my own two ears (and I cleaned the wax out over the weekend, so they're working perfectly) that Graham was trying to intimate that he change votes in any counties that he could basically. That interview was on CNN by Werewolf with the SOS.

I have backchanneled with AOC and your reeducation camp is in Iowa City.

With any luck, you will have a soul for Christmas!
I love that I have become the LG apologist. You lefties can be quite crazy. I have already said that it doesn't seem approriate for him to "stick his beak" in the results of another state. Never defended it. I have already said that I have no idea what he did or didn't do. I had, and still do have, an issue with the instant pitchfork menality based off a WaPo tweet with a misleading title. The posts started on here long before anyone heard anything with "their own two ears." Those people had their minds made up long before anyone heard anything with "their own two ears." Those people will find the assurances they need to support it. Let's get it over with and arrest the guy.

GopherJake

Reaction score
What content? The staffer also "sensed" that it was "implied"? Sounds like a pretty subjective thing - but 2 people on the conversation getting the same impression is indeed a stronger case. Again, I didn't say LG didn't do it - I know nothing of him and have no idea what he did/didn't do - the rush to judgement on a WaPo story that stated he "asked them to change thousands of legal votes" is what irked me. I guess I am old fashioned in that way.
Graham is a Trump shill and blows with the wind of whomever has the pictures of him naked with the ring bearers from several weddings.

bga1

Reaction score
Well, well, well....this is the second one of these in Georgia.... Both times hurt Trump in the initial count. The whole thing needs to be audited. Missing thumb drive...

justthefacts

Reaction score
Well, well, well....this is the second one of these in Georgia.... Both times hurt Trump in the initial count. The whole thing needs to be audited. Missing thumb drive...
The whole thing IS BEING AUDITED. That's how they caught this.

And the fact that it has helped Trump demonstrates that it happened in a county that supports Trump.

USAF

Reaction score
What content? The staffer also "sensed" that it was "implied"? Sounds like a pretty subjective thing - but 2 people on the conversation getting the same impression is indeed a stronger case. Again, I didn't say LG didn't do it - I know nothing of him and have no idea what he did/didn't do - the rush to judgement on a WaPo story that stated he "asked them to change thousands of legal votes" is what irked me. I guess I am old fashioned in that way.
Yes, you demonstrate that all the time...witness the Hunter's emails thread.

Fraud.

jamiche

Reaction score
Well, well, well it looks like we need an investigation. Oops, sorry.

howeda7

Reaction score
The whole thing IS BEING AUDITED. That's how they caught this.

And the fact that it has helped Trump demonstrates that it happened in a county that supports Trump.
Why are these GOP leaning counties rigging it for Biden?!?! :rolleyes:

USAF

Reaction score
Red counties "find" thumbdrives with "uncounted" votes in Trump’s favor.

Hmmmmmm

Nothing to see here, move along..

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Well, well, well it looks like we need an investigation. Oops, sorry.
Looks like and smells like voter fraud. Jam Jam needs more information. Smells like the jam jam clan at work - horrendous odor.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Rudy is a literal joke and it's emblematic of the Trump Presidency that he is Trump's only hope

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I love that I have become the LG apologist. You lefties can be quite crazy. I have already said that it doesn't seem approriate for him to "stick his beak" in the results of another state. Never defended it. I have already said that I have no idea what he did or didn't do. I had, and still do have, an issue with the instant pitchfork menality based off a WaPo tweet with a misleading title. The posts started on here long before anyone heard anything with "their own two ears." Those people had their minds made up long before anyone heard anything with "their own two ears." Those people will find the assurances they need to support it. Let's get it over with and arrest the guy.
I heard of it was this morning on CNN when they played the interview with Wof and the SOS - I never posted on it prior to then. The two ears reference was to mine only, while I have fetishes, earlobes aren't one of them.

If people make up their own minds, that's their bag.

i find it comical that there is no outrage on the right side of the OTB for a Republican elected official in a state stipulating that he is being encouraged to commit vote fraud - a felony - by a sitting US Senator - where, oh where is the hue and cry on you side, lol. Oh I forgot, he must be a RINO or something like that so indignation necessary - since he's trying to fulfilled the duties of his elected office. Yet, there are those who retweet inane accusations from Rising Serpent or NewsMax/OAN and are not substantiated by any election officials residing in said jurisdictions. See the difference?

From what I was able to ascertain in the CNN piece this morning -

Brad Raffensperger apparently started as a city councilman in Atlanta and worked his way of the Republican ranks in local and then state politics.
He also has had to hire security due to the threats he's received - luckily he had done well in the construction industry in Atlanta - so fortunately he can afford it.

Why in in the world would he make this up? Ask yourself that. He has money, a nice life and is not some conspiracy theory wacko on the internet - he's a state elected official.
More likely he's telling the truth or lying? Occam's Razor presents itself once again, lol.

It's a shame we don't have more Rs in the Senate, this country or the OTB who place fidelity to country over party.

Here's to you Mr. Raffensperger as you are truly are one of these -

1605655962362.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
i find it comical that there is no outrage on the right side of the OTB for a Republican elected official in a state stipulating that he is being encouraged to commit vote fraud - a felony - by a sitting US Senator
It’s the left that does OUTRAGE. If LG did this then he should be prosecuted. At this point what you have is someone who “sensed” it was “implied.” Not exactly a smoking gun -
but more than enough for the comrades. Case Closed and OUTRAGE!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It’s the left that does OUTRAGE. If LG did this then he should be prosecuted. At this point what you have is someone who “sensed” it was “implied.” Not exactly a smoking gun -

Watch NEWSMAX/OAN or read the post of their shills on her - RGB, BKT and LBGA to see what real faux outrage looks like.

And of course you never attempted to answer why there is no concern by Rs for Graham's behavior which at best is beyond stupid and at worse borders on treason - he swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion and to be wrong - just like we all are.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Absolutely no fraud except for 400 affidavits signed saying there is....just in Nevada

Spoofin

Reaction score
Watch NEWSMAX/OAN or read the post of their shills on her - RGB, BKT and LBGA to see what real faux outrage looks like.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion and to be wrong - just like we all are.
I’m on it.
Also, I forgot to answer your question. I don’t know of any reason the SoS would have made this up. I really doubt he would. That is why I think there is a big distinction between he was “told to destroy ballots” and he “sensed it was implied”. I think either a)LG did exactly what he is accused of; or b)a guy under a lot of pressure and receiving death threats is on tilt and reading too much into the questions he was asked. I’m willing to let it play out before deciding which I believe.

jamiche

Reaction score
Absolutely no fraud except for 400 affidavits signed saying there is....just in Nevada
Tiny Brain found a social worker who helped 134 disabled adults register to vote in Texas. She's going down for it. How many other hundreds of disabled adults have been helped to register to vote in this election (besides donald)??!!

bga1

Reaction score
-Same voting system as was used to cheat for Chavez in Venezuela
-Sketchy relationships between Dominion, Clinton Foundation, Obama and foreign interests
-Dominion chief engineer Eric Coomer is Antifa sympathizer
-Mass mail in voting without any way to identify many of the voters
-Votes counted in the night without both parties represented
-Ballot harvesting
-Several counties now showing flipped votes- all against Trump
-States refusing to follow full verification procedures
-Statistics that are impossibly off and perhaps impossible

Yep this election is fraudulent. An attempted steal by the Ds. Supreme court? State legislatures refusing to certify? We will have to see what happens. The odds are still long for Trump but at least some truth is coming out and that sunlight is good for the nation.

Wally

Reaction score
-Sketchy relationships between Dominion, Clinton Foundation, Obama and foreign interests
-Ballot harvesting

Yep this election is fraudulent. An attempted steal by the Ds. Supreme court? State legislatures refusing to certify? We will have to see what happens. The odds are still long for Trump but at least some truth is coming out and that sunlight is good for the nation.
And Spoofin says its the left that does outrage.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

howeda7

Reaction score
-Ballot harvesting

Seek help, Beeg. You're losing it.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Tiny Brain found a social worker who helped 134 disabled adults register to vote in Texas. She's going down for it. How many other hundreds of disabled adults have been helped to register to vote in this election (besides donald)??!!
Liar.

USAF

Reaction score
Fraud.

cncmin

Reaction score
Yeah, brilliant! So let's rig the election, but really, instead of rigging the whole thing and taking a bigger lead in the House and taking over the Senate, let's only do Biden over Trump, OK? Sound like a plan?

Please apply some common sense before you post.

Gopherlife

Reaction score
Yeah, brilliant! So let's rig the election, but really, instead of rigging the whole thing and taking a bigger lead in the House and taking over the Senate, let's only do Biden over Trump, OK? Sound like a plan?

Please apply some common sense before you post.
The composition of the Senate has not yet been decided.

Top Bottom