All things Democrat voter fraud reports

Blizzard

Reaction score
I can't see twitter at work but my daughter was talking about a 118 year old in Detroit who apparently voted.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
"Report"

"Unsourced, unverified claim on Twitter from Joe Nobody"

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Things do not appear to be on the level. Why would Philly not allow standard practice oversight by one party?

bga1

Reaction score
This article explains the WI percentages.
We will just see how this goes. All anyone is asking for is transparency. Anyone who should not have legally voted cannot be counted. Open the books. It is what it is. Then we accept the true winner. Not a winner based on a clouded, possible fraudulent vote. In Wisconsin the article does not address the rather amazing Milwaukee turnout.... :rolleyes:. See what they did there?

Donovan

Reaction score
I've resigned myself this is over. Dems will eventually find enough ballots by the end.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Voting processes aren't miraculously created after the polls close. People concerned about the how it is done would do well to get involved before Election day. Would demystify the process for them. There is nothing mystical about it.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You can always trust Twitter - even though these states have redundant measures to check the ballots that are being hand counted at this this point and generally both have a D and R who review any which are flagged as questionable; yet despite that you believe in some random nobody posting on Twitter.

Back to you petulant self - you had a chance to grow and squandered it - sad faced emoji.

1604595705725.png

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
I've resigned myself this is over. Dems will eventually find enough ballots by the end.
It might be. However, I think that the voter rolls are going to get forensically tested. I want the truth and an honestly achieved winner. Transparency. If there is fraud (there is) perhaps this election will put to bed forever the myth that there is no problem with voter fraud.

In Pennsylvania- they are showing a 58% advantage from mail in voters for Biden- he is winning those votes 79-21.
In Michigan a 38% advantage for Biden.
Neighboring Ohio 15% advantage for Biden
Arizona 8% advantage for Biden
Florida and Minnesota 4% advantage for Biden

These differences can only be explained by fraud and the encouragement of it.

bga1

Reaction score
Voting processes aren't miraculously created after the polls close. People concerned about the how it is done would do well to get involved before Election day. Would demystify the process for them. There is nothing mystical about it.
Actually, in Philly...they are created after the polls close. That is going to be one of the legal complaints.

This is the person overseeing the effort in Pennsylvania:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It might be. However, I think that the voter rolls are going to get forensically tested. I want the truth and an honestly achieved winner. Transparency. If there is fraud (there is) perhaps this election will put to bed forever the myth that there is no problem with voter fraud.

In Pennsylvania- they are showing a 58% advantage from mail in voters for Biden- he is winning those votes 79-21.

You find a lot of acorns under oak trees, and few among maples.
If the ballots are from a Precinct that Trump took by 85% in 2016, and they are now trending 85% for Biden, you have a point. Comparing state averages between states has zero value.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The idea that votes are being manufactured behind closed doors in secret rooms to give the election to Trump's opponent, is just barely below the idea that there exists a secret Democrat, pedophile slavery ring.

Sane people: take a deep breath, let it out slowly, and repeat after me:

Just let crazy, be crazy.

There is nothing you can do for a crazy person. They're insane.

bga1

Reaction score
Tim does run his mouth. They are "finding" plenty of Republican ballots in Arizona.
All of these close states should be open to scrutiny including Arizona. Would you agree? Let's have transparency so that we can trust our elections. We both know that this was set up by the Dems to induce fraud if needed for a victory.

This is like two guys deciding to go out and play separately- alone. When it is done they will match cards and settle the bet.

Golfer number one: "What did you shoot?"
Golfer number two:" You go first"
Golfer number one: "I shot 75"
Golfer number two: "Give me a few minutes."
Golfer number one: "What did you shoot- show me the card."
Golfer number two: "I need more time to count the strokes."
Golfer number one: "What are you doing with that eraser? Show it to me."
Golfer number two: "OK - I'm done- I shot 74! I win!"

Should golfer number one pay the bet off? No one in their right mind would play against someone they don't trust under those conditions but that is how our elections are being played right now.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
All of these close states should be open to scrutiny including Arizona. Would you agree? Let's have transparency so that we can trust our elections. We both know that this was set up by the Dems to induce fraud if needed for a victory.

This is like two guys deciding to go out and play separately- alone. When it is done they will match cards and settle the bet.

Should golfer number one pay the bet off? No one in their right mind would play against someone they don't trust under those conditions but that is how our elections are being played right now.
Golfer number two is Trump?

bga1

Reaction score
You find a lot of acorns under oak trees, and few among maples.
If the ballots are from a Precinct that Trump took by 85% in 2016, and they are now trending 85% for Biden, you have a point. Comparing state averages between states has zero value.
You totally misidentify the problem. The problem in some of these areas is that they panicked because Trump was doing better with blacks in the inner cities. So their remedy was to take an area where they had a 95-5 average and realize that if it was going to be 88-12 or 85-15 they were going to need more votes. That is what they appear to have done. It is a shame. There may be a cure by looking forensically at the voter roles and proofing every ballot. We'll see. Otherwise US election integrity is forever lost.

bga1

Reaction score
Golfer number two is Trump?
See this is the problem. A good logical case is presented and you cannot answer. So you come up with something silly like that. Are you interested in the truth or a result. I say you are interested only in a result and that is a sad situation, both for you and America.

Reactions: SDR

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
See this is the problem. A good logical case is presented and you cannot answer. So you come up with something silly like that. Are you interested in the truth or a result. I say you are interested only in a result and that is a sad situation, both for you and America.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

There are no Republican election staff in Arizona? None?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You totally misidentify the problem. The problem in some of these areas is that they panicked because Trump was doing better with blacks in the inner cities. So their remedy was to take an area where they had a 95-5 average and realize that if it was going to be 88-12 or 85-15 they were going to need more votes. That is what they appear to have done. It is a shame. There may be a cure by looking forensically at the voter roles and proofing every ballot. We'll see. Otherwise US election integrity is forever lost.
Quite an accusation. Any basis, other than "I don't like the numbers"

salzie

Reaction score
So democrats cheated but werent' smart enough to cheat to get senate and increase their lead in the house?

That's your theory?

Just like in 2016 they cheated to win popular vote by jamming votes in Cali but not scattering 70k around midwest to win election

salzie

Reaction score
Quite an accusation. Any basis, other than "I don't like the numbers"
no, and he won't be able to show it.

GW Bush and his AG set up a voter fraud commission. They went through multiple elections, millions of votes, and found under 100 fraudulent votes

Trump after elected in 2016 set up commission to look into voting because his ego couldn't take losing the popular vote. The commission initially came out said, yup, fraud. When asked for proof, they declined to present any and just moved on

Wide spread voter fraud has not been found to happen, but republicans continue to push the false narrative

salzie

Reaction score

prove there is fraud

Top Bottom