All Things Death Cult

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It's also true IMO, that it's progressing through our country at a snail's pace, which makes me think you can't do much better. At current CDC reporting rates it will take 2 years for everyone to get it (assuming only 1 case in 10 is reported). If the infection rate is closer to the reported rate it will take pretty much forever. The numbers are large, but against a population of 320MM, small.
Getting back to you now as I was focused on the election and wanted to let his one breath a i imagined the numbers would be skyrocketing - not because I'm a soothsayer, an epidemiologist or public health official, but rather listen to experts who have those creds and they said there would be a huge surge in the fall and we were doing a piss poor job with the lack of a coordinated approach by fed govt.

Ass someone with a severely compromised immune system, I have some "skin in the game", so it behooves me to pay very careful attention to this.

Are we past you snail's pace scenario above (bolded) based on the fun data which we've reached in last ~ 2 weeks?

One million cases now in both Texas and CA.
It took us two weeks to go from 8-9 million cases nationwide.
Then ten days to go from 9-10 million nationwide.
Then one week form 10-11 million nationwide.
We have had 60K+ hospitalized since 11/10 (higher then at any point prior when we topped out at 59K in April)
We have had 150K+ hospitalized since 11/4 (with each subsequent date setting a new high, Sunday's numbers aren't listed yet, this is a user friendly as the data is accessible and I've heard it refenced by non-anonymous OTB experts on TV previously.

Ciao for now.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
This is pretty much the dictionary definition of brainwashing. The problem with living in this alternate reality is that the real reality can and will kill you.
It also sounds made up.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
This is pretty much the dictionary definition of brainwashing. The problem with living in this alternate reality is that the real reality can and will kill you.
As someone who once lived as an angry man, it is a path to ruin and a horrible way to live.

Much easier to live from a mostly place of peace and smile often.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
Just more evidence of the corrosive and damaging nature of Trumpism.

History will judge him harshly, as it will his supporters.
While the liberal army they have pledged their support to violently attacks people on the streets the lefties continue with the delusion they’re on the right side of history.

You can’t make it up.

Wally

Reaction score
While the liberal army they have pledged their support to violently attacks people on the streets the lefties continue with the delusion they’re on the right side of history.

You can’t make it up.
You can't make up how delusional you are, its sad, pathetic and scary.

Section2

Reaction score
You sound just like the people denying they're dying of Covid. Ironic.
I don’t believe her. Her twitter page is basically that of a Democrat activist. She’s gained fame and a CNN interview from her account. If progs weren’t so blinded, they’d be a tiny bit skeptical too. It’s just so sensational. Last dying words just happen to be the political narrative we are trying to push! Trumpists don’t believe covid is “real”.
Here’s a clue: nearly everyone believes Covid is real. Nearly everyone believes that it is a deadly disease for vulnerable people. The big difference between what the left and right believe
left believes government actions will control it.
Right believes the numbers are inflated.
right believes government actions are ineffective, I.e. lockdowns don’t work, masks don’t work.
right believes the inflated numbers and government actions and media panic were designed to take down Trump (still doesn’t mean it’s not real).

bottom line: the left generally does not understand what people on the right believe. This has been proven in studies and is illustrated on this site daily. The left substitutes it’s own straw men and narrative for what the right wants or believes. They are almost always wrong, because they fundamentally do not understand the perspective of the right. This nurse is doing the same thing. I’m almost certain it’s made up. And I doubt anyone will dig in to prove it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Woonsocket, SD. That well known home of radical leftist "Dem activist" nurses. :ROFLMAO:

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Can we just fast forward to the part where Trump goes to jail? He's so absolutely terrified, you can tell with his furiously and flailing tweets that he's starting to really crumble. Grab your popcorn folks, it's gonna be a hell of a show.

Wally

Reaction score
Can we just fast forward to the part where Trump goes to jail? He's so absolutely terrified, you can tell with his furiously and flailing tweets that he's starting to really crumble. Grab your popcorn folks, it's gonna be a hell of a show.
I want to see them drag him out like that guy on the United flight.

Top Bottom