All Things Death Cult

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This is really becoming a thing. Let's put them here.

I found this article stunning. The death cult phenomenon shows as an offshoot of the familiar culture wars, with the world now such an evil and terrifying place that we're now obligated to die prematurely to get out of it. And how does one even try to make this all jibe with pro-life principles?

diehard

Reaction score
You understane so little about the greatness of this country. Perhaps a sign of how the Marxists have been steaing it bit by bit.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Is hard is it for these dumb MFers to get it??

It doesn't matter if you die. Some would welcome it, I'm sure.

The point is that you will kill others, who had nothing to do with it !!!

Think these assholes are willing to sign up for being charged with involentary manslaughter, as a condition of "freedom"? That's the truth of it. But they won't, of course. Cowards and hypocrites.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You understane so little about the greatness of this country. Perhaps a sign of how the Marxists have been steaing it bit by bit.
This post would work as a sarcastic reply by someone with half a brain and a sense of humor.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is really becoming a thing. Let's put them here.

I found this article stunning. The death cult phenomenon shows as an offshoot of the familiar culture wars, with the world now such an evil and terrifying place that we're now obligated to die prematurely to get out of it. And how does one even try to make this all jibe with pro-life principles?
How else can they show their objection to their loss of liberty though? :cool:

golfing18now

Reaction score
What an unbelievably ridiculous statement is embedded in this quote. A group of adults make the decision to attend a Trump rally because he is their "savior" and I'm quite sure were asked to leave their masks at the door, thereby ensuring their loyalty to the cult. They then walked down the streets with fists raised in the air and shouted down anybody that wouldn't comply. Oh wait....I'm getting my cults mixed up again.

If you read further in Joy Reid's twitter, she describes the violence last night as "Tell me again about who’s a “threat to the suburbs?” Angry but peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters or these people, who reportedly support Trump, firing paintballs at people including at reporters?" I wonder if Joy has been out of town for the last 92 days or noticed that an individual was actually killed last night by the angry but peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters. Unbelievable.

So much dishonesty and stupidity on both sides of this.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he was in Hudson last week, and a Trump militia was harassing people wearing masks, calling them pussies, etc. It's one thing to make that choice yourself, but it's another thing to harass and pressure people into irresponsible behavior.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he was in Hudson last week, and a Trump militia was harassing people wearing masks, calling them pussies, etc. It's one thing to make that choice yourself, but it's another thing to harass and pressure people into irresponsible behavior.
So many things wrong with this short post. "Trump militia"? I wasn't aware there was such an organization? As far as the harassing and pressuring of people, you find something wrong with this particular incident but are okay with literally everything going on all over the rest of the country because it is your side doing the harassing and pressuring? That's a peculiar take, to be sure

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So many things wrong with this short post. "Trump militia"? I wasn't aware there was such an organization? As far as the harassing and pressuring of people, you find something wrong with this particular incident but are okay with literally everything going on all over the rest of the country because it is your side doing the harassing and pressuring? That's a peculiar take, to be sure
Bad is defecting today. Last week was a really bad week for Dems and they topped it off with the murder, execution style, of a Righty.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
He called it a mob. I figured militia wouldn't offend you and the other snowflakes.

gopher7

Reaction score
Of course even 1 death from COVID is unacceptable because this disease shouldn't even exist. But since it is here and using Minnesota as an example, on April 10th our experts predicted 22,000 deaths by July 13th, even with social distancing efforts, with a best case scenario of 6,000. We actually had only about 1550 by that point, so how could one not consider that very acceptable?

diehard

Reaction score
The reaction to a real virus is a hoax. Planned and intended.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Of course even 1 death from COVID is unacceptable because this disease shouldn't even exist. But since it is here and using Minnesota as an example, on April 10th our experts predicted 22,000 deaths by July 13th, even with social distancing efforts, with a best case scenario of 6,000. We actually had only about 1550 by that point, so how could one not consider that very acceptable?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Why would you care about his stance? He says he wears a mask out of respect for other people. There are tons of people who engage in far more dangerous things (e.g. play football).

As long as they wear a mask, I don't care what they believe in.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

Once you've got people under your spell, you can make them do practically anything. It's easier when they're dimwitted and can't think too much on their own. Trump can only do so much without a bunch of henchmen like Santis.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Apparently leading public health officials and the WHO are now part of this "death cult." You can read the "manifesto" here...

Wally

Reaction score
Apparently leading public health officials and the WHO are now part of this "death cult." You can read the "manifesto" here...
They said you should allow massive indoor gatherings?

I am all for it, we need nature to weed out more stupid people ...

Top Bottom