All Things Death Cult

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This is really becoming a thing. Let's put them here.

I found this article stunning. The death cult phenomenon shows as an offshoot of the familiar culture wars, with the world now such an evil and terrifying place that we're now obligated to die prematurely to get out of it. And how does one even try to make this all jibe with pro-life principles?

diehard

Reaction score
You understane so little about the greatness of this country. Perhaps a sign of how the Marxists have been steaing it bit by bit.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I assumed this would be about the Democrats bloodthirst for abortions.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Is hard is it for these dumb MFers to get it??

It doesn't matter if you die. Some would welcome it, I'm sure.

The point is that you will kill others, who had nothing to do with it !!!

Think these assholes are willing to sign up for being charged with involentary manslaughter, as a condition of "freedom"? That's the truth of it. But they won't, of course. Cowards and hypocrites.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You understane so little about the greatness of this country. Perhaps a sign of how the Marxists have been steaing it bit by bit.
This post would work as a sarcastic reply by someone with half a brain and a sense of humor.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is really becoming a thing. Let's put them here.

I found this article stunning. The death cult phenomenon shows as an offshoot of the familiar culture wars, with the world now such an evil and terrifying place that we're now obligated to die prematurely to get out of it. And how does one even try to make this all jibe with pro-life principles?
How else can they show their objection to their loss of liberty though? :cool:

Top Bottom