All Things Cuomo Nursing Home Deaths Cover-Up

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I made no argument, nor drew any conclusions.

You said Florida has more cases than MN.

Perhaps you meant something else?

“Lies, damn lies, and statistics”...when you want to mislead
Where did I say that Florida has more cases than Minnesota/MN?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The LTCFs resisted this "order" and there is evidence (emails, texts, etc.) of them pushing back on it?

Highly doubt that.

Guessing they were 100% on board, or perhaps even brought the idea to him, as a way to make $$$ for themselves, while serving a medical need. Obviously, the owners thought it would be much easier to isolate the populations and control any spread, and they were badly wrong. That mistake sadly cost lives.
Wow. You make a lot of assumptions that gives them the benefit of any doubt. There is no doubt. They violated the CDC/Federal govt’s guidelines on returning CV patients to LTCFs.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This will probably end up being correct, even with the most scientifically honest assessment.

It really is a pity in this world that so often "dumb luck" (along with things like "knowing the right people") is what wins the day, over intelligent planning and trying to do the right thing.
Yeah, when Republicans successfully manage a disaster, it’s dumb luck. When Democrats do, it’s b/c they’re smart. Too funny.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Agreed

Per capita is also a very poor measure. For the the same reasons total cases is a poor measure.
I agree Cases are a poor measurement. A really poor one. It is based on so many factors that are inconsistent across states/countries. It eliminates other variables that play big roles. It doesn't factor in who is getting it. It is a poor measurement all around. I agree Cases per capita is a poor measurement as well. Same reasons as above.

I don't think there are many on here that would disagree. Other than occassionally, deaths per capita does seem to be the most widely used measurement here. I'll also agree that it doesn't mean good/bad as much as it means bad/worse - but as a relative measurement it holds some merit.

Florida has done well, relatively. That is the point some were trying to make and your "Florida is 3rd" statement looked like you were making a (poor) argument that they weren't doing well, relatively.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I guess then I wonder why you picked me out to send a Fox news article complaining about NBC news coverage.
Did you read the part of my post - one of the first on this subject - that referenced the treatment of DeSantis and CUOMO by both MSM and GH posters?

Did you miss the part of compare and contrast the two?

Is NBC news MSM?

Did the article reference DeSantis and Covid?

Just wow. Just wow.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Did you read the part of my post - one of the first on this subject - that referenced the treatment of DeSantis and CUOMO by both MSM and GH posters?

Did you miss the part of compare and contrast the two?

Is NBC news MSM?

Did the article reference DeSantis and Covid?

Just wow. Just wow.
You are kind of going John Nash here.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Who Is apologizing for him?
Again - seriously? Compare and contract the manner in which CUOMO was and is being treated by GH lefties and the MSM with the manner in which, for example, DeSantis has been treated by the same folks.

Let me know your answer after completing the exercise.
This is the chain. You brought up DeSantis. I haven't mentioned him. Are they any others we should bring in? It's OK if you want to compare and contrast, why you keep directing it at me is something only you know.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If Ted Cruz hadn't been going to eventually take that trip to Cancun, none of this would have ever happened. SMH.
If Ted Cruz wouldn’t have taken this trip to Cancun you can be damn sure there would have been something else. OUTRAGE is like a drug to the left and most are hooked.

Wally

Reaction score
If Ted Cruz wouldn’t have taken this trip to Cancun you can be damn sure there would have been something else. OUTRAGE is like a drug to the left and most are hooked.
This is a Cuomo thread?
🤷🤷🤷

Spoof is very concerned about the lefts outrage...
🤣

Wally

Reaction score
WALLACE 😂 does not.
I said hang him if thats what he deserves. I am not digging into the details of NY's reporting of covid deaths. I support full accountablity for EVERYONE!

howeda7

Reaction score
I said hang him if thats what he deserves. I am not digging into the details of NY's reporting of covid deaths. I support full accountablity for EVERYONE!
Same here. And a full of accounting of Nancy's freezer!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Except when you dont.

WALLACE

Section2

Reaction score
He posted it in an attempt to "gotcha" the poster who said FL was 29th in cases. He didn't understand what was being stated and came back with a meaningless stat. What we are left with now is verbal gymnastics with no point.
Ah, that makes sense thank you. It’s usually a tell that someone is busted when they attack your interpretation of what they said but won’t clarify.

Section2

Reaction score
Except when you dont.

WALLACE
Jake and Wally are just so incurious, aren’t they? They want to hold everyone accountable, but they just can’t muster up the energy or interest. But hey, how bout that Ted Cruz going to Mexico LOLILOLO

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Ah, that makes sense thank you. It’s usually a tell that someone is busted when they attack your interpretation of what they said but won’t clarify.
shill pauli to a Teeeeeeeeee

Wally

Reaction score
Jake and Wally are just so incurious, aren’t they? They want to hold everyone accountable, but they just can’t muster up the energy or interest. But hey, how bout that Ted Cruz going to Mexico LOLILOLO
I care more about a climate disaster than people in nursing homes dying. I readily admit it. I have consistently said nursing home deaths are not high on my concern list thruout Covid. You guys convinced me, they would be dead either way.

Section2

Reaction score
I care more about a climate disaster than people in nursing homes dying. I readily admit it. I have consistently said nursing home deaths are not high on my concern list thruout Covid. You guys convinced me, they would be dead either way.
I don’t really get why progs are more upset about a death where some kind of intervention may have prevented it, than direct action that caused a death. The former is akin to murder and the latter is not a big deal.
And is a cold spell a “climate disaster?” Or is it weather?

Top Bottom