All Things Cuomo Nursing Home Deaths Cover-Up

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
WHO called out the nursing home rubbish and CUOMO, shill pauli, and more importantly, WHO DIDNT? You missed this part of the discussion. Intentionally.

Compare and contrast the treatment of DeSantis vs CUOMO. By the MSM and GH posters, liberals. YOU missed this part of the discussion. Intentionally.

Game playing is your game, shill pauli.
I asked who called out the Cuomo stuff early, as you had claimed, and you gave me a homework assignment to find the answer. Then, you brought up a new point, Florida, and gave me homework.

I'm not your research assistant. If you don't want to stand behind your own assertions, fine, don't make them.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I asked who called out the Cuomo stuff early, as you had claimed, and you gave me a homework assignment to find the answer. Then, you brought up a new point, Florida, and gave me homework.

I'm not your research assistant. If you don't want to stand behind your own assertions, fine, don't make them.
As I suspected - shill pauli backs away.

We KNOW shill pauli didnt call out CUOMO until is was politically acceptable. As was the stance of the rest of the Jam Jam Clan. Some of us called out CUOMO for his utter mismanagement of emergency response in general (recall a whole host of folks repeated the lie that the FEDS were responsible for state response) as well as CUOMO and his nursing home murders.

Homework to discuss how DeSantis was treated vs CUOMO right here where you spend a good amount of time? And in the MSM?

Seriously? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Every time you are exposed, shill pauli, you operate this same way.

Game playing is your game.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Cuomo. He and his medical advisers sent them. The LTCF were following Cuomo’s instructions.
The LTCFs resisted this "order" and there is evidence (emails, texts, etc.) of them pushing back on it?

Highly doubt that.

Guessing they were 100% on board, or perhaps even brought the idea to him, as a way to make $$$ for themselves, while serving a medical need. Obviously, the owners thought it would be much easier to isolate the populations and control any spread, and they were badly wrong. That mistake sadly cost lives.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
As I suspected - shill pauli backs away.

We KNOW shill pauli didnt call out CUOMO until is was politically acceptable. As was the stance of the rest of the Jam Jam Clan. Some of us called out CUOMO for his utter mismanagement of emergency response in general (recall a whole host of folks repeated the lie that the FEDS were responsible for state response) as well as CUOMO and his nursing home murders.

Homework to discuss how DeSantis was treated vs CUOMO right here where you spend a good amount of time? And in the MSM?

Seriously? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Every time you are exposed, shill pauli, you operate this same way.

Game playing is your game.
When did you call out Cuomo? C'mon, I'm giving you a chance to brag for real here, as well as anyone who would like to step and point out they were the first! You would have been right to do so. Let's see how close to that year we can get!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
They’ve reported and broke out the statistics on out-of-staters cases and deaths in Florida since last summer. It’s a very small fraction of people that have died of Covid, about 1.6%. The current total is 528. Atsgopher doesn’t know what he‘s talking about.
What is Florida's excess death number?

Why do I have a feeling that a lot more older folks than usual died in Florida "of natural causes" in 2020?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I know a Canadian couple that got their vaccination here already. That sucks when some elderly Americans are still waiting.
Depends if the vaccine would have gone to waste (expired) otherwise.

Also, if they pay US taxes, then I'm still inclined to include them.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Florida is below the average deaths capita in the US, and that’s for a state that has large city populations.

Florida has done great handling covid with remaining open, including businesses and schools, while other big city- large states have struggled with their economy and kept kids out of school.
This will probably end up being correct, even with the most scientifically honest assessment.

It really is a pity in this world that so often "dumb luck" (along with things like "knowing the right people") is what wins the day, over intelligent planning and trying to do the right thing.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
When did you call out Cuomo? C'mon, I'm giving you a chance to brag for real here, as well as anyone who would like to step and point out they were the first! You would have been right to do so. Let's see how close to that year we can get!
Game playing is your game, shill pauli. You never disappoint.

When you have nothing, which happens very regularly, this is what you do.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Game playing is your game, shill pauli. You never disappoint.

When you have nothing, which happens very regularly, this is what you do.
So, you don't remember, and I'm supposed to? C'mon, be a rock star.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
So, you don't remember, and I'm supposed to? C'mon, be a rock star.
Called him out very early on regarding his complaining about Federal support - and then he had to admit the truth a bit later and say it was, indeed, his and the state of NY's responsibility for emergency response. VERY early on.

Ask far as nursing homes, again as soon as your pal CUOMO began putting COvid's back into NH's, I called that out as incredibly harmful.

Now, game players play games. Get back at it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Called him out very early on regarding his complaining about Federal support - and then he had to admit the truth a bit later and say it was, indeed, his and the state of NY's responsibility for emergency response. VERY early on.

Ask far as nursing homes, again as soon as your pal CUOMO began putting COvid's back into NH's, I called that out as incredibly harmful.

Now, game players play games. Get back at it.
Cuomo is not my pal, for the record. I hope he does time.
Good for you for noticing all this early, and I mean that seriously. I'll drop the time request, you don't remember, or don't want to say.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Do your homework, shill pauli.

It is very surprising a smart person such as yourself didnt say boo about CUOMO until the timing was safe.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Do your homework, shill pauli.

It is very surprising a smart person such as yourself didnt say boo about CUOMO until the timing was safe.
Had nothing to do with safety, and everything to do with not paying attention until it got wall to wall coverage.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just state your case.
Total cases is a very poor measurement. When someone says "Florida is 29th" they mean per capita. It Shouldn't require a CPA to figure that out.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The argument against total cases is that places of roughly the same size can have fairly different populations.

For example: compare South Korea and Florida. SK has more than double the population of Florida, while Florida has around 70% more land area.

So naturally, South Korea is going to have more total cases than Florida. It only makes sense.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Total cases is a very poor measurement.
Agreed
When someone says "Florida is 29th" they mean per capita.
Per capita is also a very poor measure. For the the same reasons total cases is a poor measure. One does not need to be a CPA to figure it out. I actually expected you, specifically, to have latch onto that.

The CPA portion was added to note the point wasn't political. Cuomo, Desantis - why give a shit about either one? They both deliberately misstate data for the their own political benefit. Both should be politically punished for it.

You don’t know wtf you are talking about. Cases are a function of testing to an extent. But it also WHO is getting infected, and 30 year old or a 80 year old.

Florida is below the average deaths capita in the US, and that’s for a state that has large city populations.

Florida has done great handling covid with remaining open, including businesses and schools, while other big city- large states have struggled with their economy and kept kids out of school.
No, your just not used to thinking about things stochasticly. Your stuck in a deterministic mindset, so you gravitate towards measurements your used to (this is how the Flu works, but not COVID). COVID is dispersed in clusters, and said clusters are random. The distribution of COVID cases is said to be "ovredispersed."

The answer is no one (Political Executives) in the US did a good job. Your fooled by randomness.

Both Japan and korea noted COVID was overdispersed and they used that to their advantage. They didn't hide it. We didn't listen to them.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Well then I think this board should give you a platform to explain further. Exactly why did you post the number of cases? What point were you trying to make?
I actually was thinking the response would be more along the lines of what your saying here- i.e. why would you post that....

I figured I'd give him a chance to post his reasoning, as I'm allowing for the fact he may know shit I don't. Instead Y'all appeared to assume I was somehow defending Cuomo? Trying some weak ass stats argument? Not sure what was being assumed.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Agreed

Per capita is also a very poor measure. For the the same reasons total cases is a poor measure. One does not need to be a CPA to figure it out. I actually expected you, specifically, to have latch onto that.

The CPA portion was added to note the point wasn't political. Cuomo, Desantis - why give a shit about either one? They both deliberately misstate data for the their own political benefit. Both should be politically punished for it.

No, your just not used to thinking about things stochasticly. Your stuck in a deterministic mindset, so you gravitate towards measurements your used to (this is how the Flu works, but not COVID). COVID is dispersed in clusters, and said clusters are random. The distribution of COVID cases is said to be "ovredispersed."

The answer is no one (Political Executives) in the US did a good job. Your fooled by randomness.

Both Japan and korea noted COVID was overdispersed and they used that to their advantage. They didn't hide it. We didn't listen to them.
I am sure you will tell WALLACE! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that nugget.

Section2

Reaction score
I actually was thinking the response would be more along the lines of what your saying here- i.e. why would you post that....

I figured I'd give him a chance to post his reasoning, as I'm allowing for the fact he may know shit I don't. Instead Y'all appeared to assume I was somehow defending Cuomo? Trying some weak ass stats argument? Not sure what was being assumed.
So you’re offended that people assumed what you were posting, and you’re doing the same to them.
I still don’t see a reason for your post.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So you still haven’t explained why you included the Florida stat.
He posted it in an attempt to "gotcha" the poster who said FL was 29th in cases. He didn't understand what was being stated and came back with a meaningless stat. What we are left with now is verbal gymnastics with no point.

Top Bottom