All Things Cuomo Nursing Home Deaths Cover-Up

Section2

Reaction score
Huh, DeSantis did do this. He deliberately misreported data. He does not count COVID deaths in Florida, unless they are Florida Residents. There was a thread/discussion. The difference is after about three weeks, he got caught and said it was to avoid double counting.

As a CPA, I will continue to point out his excuse is unquestionably wrong.
Maybe? But public health policy is not accounting.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Plus, let’s not forget that Rebekkaa also “exposed” corruption in FL. That was before she “broke” the TX hospital overcrowding cover-up and was begging to get on the Late Show. Good thing no one here on GH bought what that looney bird was chirping 😂😂😂

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, but accounting for deaths absolutely is accounting.
Which part of the CPA exam covers where to count deaths? Seems like a reach, but I’m not an accountant. This seems like a public health decision. If people travel across state lines and die, where to count? Maybe I’m missing the point.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Which part of the CPA exam covers where to count deaths? Seems like a reach, but I’m not an accountant. This seems like a public health decision. If people travel across state lines and die, where to count? Maybe I’m missing the point.
They’ve reported and broke out the statistics on out-of-staters cases and deaths in Florida since last summer. It’s a very small fraction of people that have died of Covid, about 1.6%. The current total is 528. Atsgopher doesn’t know what he‘s talking about.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wouldn’t Florida have a large non resident population seasonally?
Yeah. They have been counted in all the statistics. And post-Covid, that population significantly declined b/c people headed home. This season, we’re probably down 25-30%.

I personally know many elders that have had both of their vaccine shots already. There are over 4 million 65 and older permanent Florida residents, and I imagine another couple million have been added in season. I know a Canadian couple that got their vaccination here already. That sucks when some elderly Americans are still waiting.

atsgopher

Reaction score
His stated reason for not counting deaths, is to avoid double counting. Not even kind of a risk.

Don’t worry about the CPA exam yet; You should start with the basics before you ask the harder questions.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Florida is at 1.87 milllion cases..... 3rd in the US.
You don’t know wtf you are talking about. Cases are a function of testing to an extent. But it also WHO is getting infected, and 30 year old or a 80 year old.

Florida is below the average deaths capita in the US, and that’s for a state that has large city populations.

Florida has done great handling covid with remaining open, including businesses and schools, while other big city- large states have struggled with their economy and kept kids out of school.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
His stated reason for not counting deaths, is to avoid double counting. Not even kind of a risk.

Don’t worry about the CPA exam yet; You should start with the basics before you ask the harder questions.
You’re reciting news from last summer. Try to keep up.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You don’t know wtf you are talking about. Cases are a function of testing to an extent. But it also WHO is getting infected, and 30 year old or a 80 year old.

Florida is below the average deaths capita in the US, and that’s for a state that has large city populations.

Florida has done great handling covid with remaining open, including businesses and schools, while other big city- large states have struggled with their economy and kept kids out of school.
By ATS’s logic, California is doing the worst with COVID by a long shot. With 3.5M cases. CA is doing almost twice as bad as Florida and worse than 21 US States could possibly do. I may not be a CPA, but I see some flaws with this.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Is that a no then?

You posted Florida had less China Virus cases than MN. I simply posted the number Florida has reported.

You seem to draw a lot of conclusions from that.

atsgopher

Reaction score
By ATS’s logic, California is doing the worst with COVID by a long shot. With 3.5M cases. CA is doing almost twice as bad as Florida and worse than 21 US States could possibly do. I may not be a CPA, but I see some flaws with this.
Weird, I put one line. I posted the number of cases Florida has reported. The rest is all you.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You posted Florida had less China Virus cases than MN. I simply posted the number Florida has reported.

You seem to draw a lot of conclusions from that.
When you posted that Florida was #3 in total cases, you left out that Florida is the 3rd most populated state in the country, and that’s not counting the out-of-state seasonal residents, and the fact that it has the highest percentage of 65 years of age and older in the country with 20.5% (except the small state of Maine).

“Lies, damn lies, and statistics”...when you want to mislead.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
[QUOTE="KillerGopherFan, post: 2161854

I personally know many elders that have had both of their vaccine shots already. There are over 4 million 65 and older permanent Florida residents, and I imagine another couple million have been added in season. I know a Canadian couple that got their vaccination here already. That sucks when some elderly Americans are still waiting.
[/QUOTE]

atsgopher

Reaction score
When you posted that Florida was #3 in total cases, you left out that Florida is the 3rd most populated state in the country, and that’s not counting the out-of-state seasonal residents, and the fact that it has the highest percentage of 65 years of age and older in the country with 20.5% (except the small state of Maine).

“Lies, damn lies, and statistics”...when you want to mislead.
I made no argument, nor drew any conclusions.

You said Florida has more cases than MN.

Perhaps you meant something else?

“Lies, damn lies, and statistics”...when you want to mislead

golf

Reaction score
Florida is at 1.87 milllion cases..... 3rd in the US.
You arent looking at per capita. Desantis for president! 29th in the country and didnt lock down.
Amazing! Still not as amazing as DJT though :) .

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Drug companies produced amazing vaccines. Donald blew distribution. Biden is fixing the problem.

You whiffed, microbrain.
Your classic was disproven again, Poobah. You are oh for, and getting worse. Best hang up the keyboard.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
So when you make an assertion, I have to research its factualness? That’s not how debates usually work.
The fact is you ran away from the FL discussion, didnt you shill pauli? Compare and contrast?

Another fact is damn near a year is indeed accurate.

Game playing is your game.

Section2

Reaction score
Weird, I put one line. I posted the number of cases Florida has reported.
Well then I think this board should give you a platform to explain further. Exactly why did you post the number of cases? What point were you trying to make?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The fact is you ran away from the FL discussion, didnt you shill pauli? Compare and contrast?

Another fact is damn near a year is indeed accurate.

Game playing is your game.
What are you on about? All I asked about Florida was are there a lot of non-residents, and KGF answered the question perfectly. Nothing to see there.
If the year thing is still burning you a day later, I can't help you. I wasn't looking for a fight or a gotcha, I was trying to set the timeline. If Feb to May is damn near a year to you, fine.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
WHO called out the nursing home rubbish and CUOMO, shill pauli, and more importantly, WHO DIDNT? You missed this part of the discussion. Intentionally.

Compare and contrast the treatment of DeSantis vs CUOMO. By the MSM and GH posters, liberals. YOU missed this part of the discussion. Intentionally.

Game playing is your game, shill pauli.

Top Bottom