All Things Cuomo Nursing Home Deaths Cover-Up

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Remember, all of New York was hit really hard. The nursing home anomaly took a while to show up as the whole state was in bad shape.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Only reading a few posts in the last couple pages, the lefties here make me want to puke. Apologists for Cuomo, the guy that pointed the finger at everyone but himself. The guy that in April said Trump was doing a great job and helping them combat Covid in NY with huge numbers of ventilators, pop up hospitals and a medical ship that went virtually unused...then got through the most urgent of the crisis and started blaming others and crediting himself for his great work.

Yeah, he didn’t intend on bad policy moves, they just happened b/c he didn’t follow the federal guidance on securing LTC facilities with staff testing and isolation tactics for CV recovering hospital patients.

But Trump, he wanted armed insurrection. Some lefties can convince themselves of anything.

Most lefties just want to avoid this thread like Covid and post on the Cruz thread or something about Trump, or better yet Rush Limbaugh.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Yes, and that needs to be investigated.

People have died and are dying in Texas, too, and that also should be looked into. Reports of people freezing to death in their own homes are disturbing...

‘Heartbreaking’: Texas man froze to death in his bed amid frigid weather and power outages, fire chief says

Yeah and what’s happening in Texas need to be investigated too for criminal charges. They need to investigate the head of the various entertainment suppliers as well as government oversight people. Both things can be true at the same time and both can be equally terrible.

To many times in society is one or the other is bad or there are varying digress of bad.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Only reading a few posts in the last couple pages, the lefties here make me want to puke. Apologists for Cuomo, the guy that pointed the finger at everyone but himself. The guy that in April said Trump was doing a great job and helping them combat Covid in NY with huge numbers of ventilators, pop up hospitals and a medical ship that went virtually unused...then got through the most urgent of the crisis and started blaming others and crediting himself for his great work.

Yeah, he didn’t intend on bad policy moves, they just happened b/c he didn’t follow the federal guidance on securing LTC facilities with staff testing and isolation tactics for CV recovering hospital patients.

But Trump, he wanted armed insurrection. Some lefties can convince themselves of anything.

Most lefties just want to avoid this thread like Covid and post on the Cruz thread or something about Trump, or better yet Rush Limbaugh.
Who Is apologizing for him?

howeda7

Reaction score
Only reading a few posts in the last couple pages, the lefties here make me want to puke. Apologists for Cuomo,

But Trump, he wanted armed insurrection.
Perhaps you should leave for your health.

No one is excusing Cuomo. He should be investigated and held accountable for his actions.

None of which changes the fact that Trump ginned up his followers to have an armed insurrection, which you and too many others here have pathetically defended.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
they just happened b/c he didn’t follow the federal guidance on securing LTC facilities with staff testing and isolation tactics for CV recovering hospital patients.
Who didn't follow them? Cuomo? Or the LTCFs?

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Lot of people have died of covid. Lot of people at fault for that.

The main person, more than any other single person, was voted out a couple months ago.
Then he too should be investigated and charged with crimes if they can be proven.

no matter who was in the White House certain people were not going to wear a mask no if’s and’s or but’s about it. Besides locking down states and restricting travel into and out of the US more tightly what else could have been done?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Then he too should be investigated and charged with crimes if they can be proven.
No, I don't think so. You don't charge policymakers with a crime for creating a policy that was intended to save people's lives, if there is no evidence suggesting anything nefarious.

Some guy

Reaction score
Not a good look.
Hopefully MN reported data correctly and honestly

Not related to cuomo:
it is odd. Our nursing home is so broken that many nursing homes are dependent on TCU units to remain profitable. Even in non Covid times it probably isn’t smart to send people coming from hospitals into nursing homes that house the most vulnerable. But without TCU units many old folks homes would become not profitable and would shut down. Broken system.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So what should they have done? Let the hospitals remained clogged up with covid positive patients, who would probably survive but did need to be monitored for a time?

Maybe they should have. But it certainly doesn't seem like it should work.

What do you call it where people who do stupid stuff come out on top, over people who tried to do something smart? I think it's called "dumb luck".

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
No, I don't think so. You don't charge policymakers with a crime for creating a policy that was intended to save people's lives, if there is no evidence suggesting anything nefarious.
Yeah I was talking about the person that was voted out of the white house.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I’m not questioning that it happened, I’m questioning the timeline. On March 7 of last year, I was at the high school hockey tournament with 12 k unmasked people.
Here is a pretty good timeline for the NY disaster.
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/c...meline-of-new-york-s-nursing-home-controversy
DAMN NEAR. My definition, obviously, was an easy target for your games, shill pauli. Damn near a year.

Now, as for who? After all, you posed that as one of the questions as well.

WHO called out the nursing home rubbish and CUOMO, shill pauli, and more importantly, WHO DIDNT?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Who Is apologizing for him?
Again - seriously? Compare and contract the manner in which CUOMO was and is being treated by GH lefties and the MSM with the manner in which, for example, DeSantis has been treated by the same folks.

Let me know your answer after completing the exercise.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Perhaps you should leave for your health.

No one is excusing Cuomo. He should be investigated and held accountable for his actions.

None of which changes the fact that Trump ginned up his followers to have an armed insurrection, which you and too many others here have pathetically defended.
Your a Class A fraud, hacking howie. You and the poobah, who wrote glowingly about CUOMO and his honesty and management of the nursing homes, both hammered everyone else and left CUOMO alone. Admit your rubbish.

howeda7

Reaction score
Your a Class A fraud, hacking howie. You and the poobah, who wrote glowingly about CUOMO and his honesty and management of the nursing homes, both hammered everyone else and left CUOMO alone. Admit your rubbish.
Find where I wrote "glowingly" about Cuomo and his nursing home management or STFU. Liar.

Also, it's "you're".

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Again - seriously? Compare and contract the manner in which CUOMO was and is being treated by GH lefties and the MSM with the manner in which, for example, DeSantis has been treated by the same folks.

Let me know your answer after completing the exercise.
So when you make an assertion, I have to research its factualness? That’s not how debates usually work.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I remember when I called out Walz and Cuomo many months back for their handling at LTCF and was told that there was nothing more Walz could have done.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Find where I wrote "glowingly" about Cuomo and his nursing home management or STFU. Liar.

Also, it's "you're".
May 5, 2020: HACKIN
"Every state is having large #'s of nursing home deaths. It's almost like it should have been part of our Federal "We've done a spectacular job. I give it a 10" Plan."

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Weak sauce. You whiffed.
Here is another JAM JAM classic:

"Just because something is called "Warp Speed" doesn't mean it's warp speed. Given this clown show's track record of delivering on its promises, I would be very concerned about the long, strange trip from the development of a vaccine that actually is efficacious to an injection into any of our arms, especially if trump remains in power. They needed to start working on logistics, personnel and supply chain issues two months ago in order to roll out 350,000,000 vaccine doses nearly simultaneously 12-18 months from now. Everybody is going to want the magic juice yesterday once we know it works. It will be ready....set...blame Obama!!"

MAY 15, 2020

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Weak sauce. You whiffed.
Check out his gem from our very own Poobah, Jam Jam himself:

3/23/20

"If you want straight talk out of a political leader, including discussions on restarting the economy as quickly and efficiently as feasible, check out any Andrew Cuomo daily briefing. He's on top of everything in NY, speaks in specifics (none of this "under the bold and decisive leadership of President Trump..." crap that Pence vomits daily) and he's realistic on the expectations front. If the management of this crisis could be turned over to Cuomo, Fauci and Birx, the country would be in better shape."

Own this one Poobah!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wally

Reaction score
I have consistently said that people in nursing homes didn't concern me. Am I supposed to be pissed about it now?

jamiche

Reaction score
Here is another JAM JAM classic:

"Just because something is called "Warp Speed" doesn't mean it's warp speed. Given this clown show's track record of delivering on its promises, I would be very concerned about the long, strange trip from the development of a vaccine that actually is efficacious to an injection into any of our arms, especially if trump remains in power. They needed to start working on logistics, personnel and supply chain issues two months ago in order to roll out 350,000,000 vaccine doses nearly simultaneously 12-18 months from now. Everybody is going to want the magic juice yesterday once we know it works. It will be ready....set...blame Obama!!"

MAY 15, 2020

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Drug companies produced amazing vaccines. Donald blew distribution. Biden is fixing the problem.

You whiffed, microbrain.

jamiche

Reaction score
Check out his gem from our very own Poobah, Jam Jam himself:

3/23/20

"If you want straight talk out of a political leader, including discussions on restarting the economy as quickly and efficiently as feasible, check out any Andrew Cuomo daily briefing. He's on top of everything in NY, speaks in specifics (none of this "under the bold and decisive leadership of President Trump..." crap that Pence vomits daily) and he's realistic on the expectations front. If the management of this crisis could be turned over to Cuomo, Fauci and Birx, the country would be in better shape."

Own this one Poobah!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Too little, too late. You blew it.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Imagine what this thread would look like and how many replies it would have if the title contained the word “DeSantis” or “Noem” instead of Cuomo. It might even be bigger than Ted goes to Mexico with his family.
Huh, DeSantis did do this. He deliberately misreported data. He does not count COVID deaths in Florida, unless they are Florida Residents. There was a thread/discussion. The difference is after about three weeks, he got caught and said it was to avoid double counting.

As a CPA, I will continue to point out his excuse is unquestionably wrong.

Top Bottom