All Things Cuomo Nursing Home Deaths Cover-Up

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Or Trump. I've been told he's directly responsible for 100's of thousands of deaths and here you have a much more direct and malicious situation with Cuomo and it's ignored. MSM is such a joke, across the board.
Surprised the fair and balanced Shill Pauli didnt post this thread. Wonder why he didnt? Wallace?
JUSTNOFACTS / JUSTTHELIES?
POOBAH?

Nope, not one.

John Galt

Reaction score
Ted goes to Mexico is so much funnier than this story. It appears Coumo will be held accountable or at least his political career is over.
This is what I like about you Wally. You post everywhere and don’t duck inconvenient threads. Even though I don’t agree with you on much, you seem like a good guy that enjoys a laugh and would be fun at a bar.

golf

Reaction score
Imagine what this thread would look like and how many replies it would have if the title contained the word “DeSantis” or “Noem” instead of Cuomo. It might even be bigger than Ted goes to Mexico with his family.
Yes. Due to the mediacoverage, I think most people in the general public would say desantis was the worst governor handling the china virus situation. In fact he florida (29th) has had less china virus cases than minnesota and california. The kicker is minnesota has locked down and california has locked down even longer, in contrast to florida which didnt lock down. Then also of course cuomo was putting china virus patients in nursing homes while desantis was disallowing it. So much fake news all the time. I think desantis would be an interesting presidential candidate. Wouldnt be fair to ask him to match all the good that trump policies did for this country but he does have some of that trump feistiness and from a distance seems to be an effective governor for his state.

Wally

Reaction score
Dems believe in accountabilty...

AOC calls for ‘full investigation’ into Cuomo nursing home scandal

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
guys a pathological liar and just blamed the nursing homes for the problems as they were only supposed to accept people if they could care for them appropriately. How did he think nursing homes could care for Covid patients appropriately, it’s not like nursing homes employ a staff of doctors and nurses. The nurses well to do people that are not paid nearly enough for the work they do and most of them are 22 year olds going to some sort of medical school.

Wally

Reaction score
You might be too easy to please.
Wally...notice the use of "too"?😉
No it goes right over my head. I struggle to help my third grader with her English homework and I have an Engineering Degree....
😯😯😯

Wally

Reaction score
I can admit it, I am not ashamed. I never saw the value in wrote english like what is a participle or past participle and that bs.

I was still a National Merit Finalist....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden Administration refuses to stand against Cuomo. Maybe it is just so obvious that there is no reason they need to voice it? Now.... back to vacationgate.

When Karl pressed again whether Biden still believes Cuomo is the gold standard on leadership during the pandemic, asking her to answer “just a yes or no,” Psaki said, “It doesn’t always have to be a yes or no answer, Jon.”

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Took her long enough. Its been known about for a long time.
How is that Republican investigation into the attack on our nation's Capitol coming along?

Oh, and I assume Texas Republicans are busy preparing an in-depth investigation into the massive failure of stewardship over the Texas power grid. I'm sure that's moving ahead at a brisk pace.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I'm glad AOC is calling for an investigation. We need to see full accountability.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
How did he think nursing homes could care for Covid patients appropriately, it’s not like nursing homes employ a staff of doctors and nurses.
I think some LTCF actually do have a medical staff on hand.

So perhaps that is why Cuomo, like Walz, had the idea of trying to offload some of the covid positive folks that were clogging up the hospitals. People who were definitely sick, and needed to be monitored, but likely were going to survive. The hospital rooms were needed for people in worse shape.

And the LTCF owners probably thought it would be easy to keep the patients isolated, while making some extra bucks on the side.

Literally no one did it with the expressed intent of getting folks killed. That is insanely dishonest to imply.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
When Karl pressed again whether Biden still believes Cuomo is the gold standard on leadership during the pandemic, asking her to answer “just a yes or no,” Psaki said, “It doesn’t always have to be a yes or no answer, Jon.”
Good for her. That is the correct way to answer a cheap, gotcha question that adds no value to any discussion.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I think some LTCF actually do have a medical staff on hand.

So perhaps that is why Cuomo, like Walz, had the idea of trying to offload some of the covid positive folks that were clogging up the hospitals. People who were definitely sick, and needed to be monitored, but likely were going to survive. The hospital rooms were needed for people in worse shape.

And the LTCF owners probably thought it would be easy to keep the patients isolated, while making some extra bucks on the side.

Literally no one did it with the expressed intent of getting folks killed. That is insanely dishonest to imply.
Didn’t say he did but people died.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Didn’t say he did but people died.
Yes, and that needs to be investigated.

People have died and are dying in Texas, too, and that also should be looked into. Reports of people freezing to death in their own homes are disturbing...

‘Heartbreaking’: Texas man froze to death in his bed amid frigid weather and power outages, fire chief says

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Biden Administration refuses to stand against Cuomo. Maybe it is just so obvious that there is no reason they need to voice it? Now.... back to vacationgate.

Well, that didn’t take long. The mirage of a transparent, fair, accountable, and competent Biden administration goes up in smoke in less than a month.

The questions only get harder, Joe/Psaki.

jamiche

Reaction score
Some here have been calling for an investigation for damn near a year. But aoc

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You pathetic, stupid microbrainiac. You've had this whole thread to post my Cuomo quote and you've blown it. You post it in all of the wrong places and this is the perfect thread and you haven't quite figured that out. My six month old pup knows all of the basic commands, plus he's been house trained for a while. He's miles ahead of you.

Maybe salty galty can do something with you.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You pathetic, stupid microbrainiac. You've had this whole thread to post my Cuomo quote and you've blown it. You post it in all of the wrong places and this is the perfect thread and you haven't quite figured that out. My six month old pup knows all of the basic commands, plus he's been house trained for a while. He's miles ahead of you.

Maybe salty galty can do something with you.
You and you buddy Cuomo, poobah!!! Your utter idiocy is on full display. And has been for years.
More words of support for Andrew, poobah?

Top Bottom