All Things Coronavirus Humor

OldBob53

Reaction score
Send in the clowns, The Donald needs company.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Ok. I have to say this. And I mean this, in the best possible way.

Anyone else have the thought: where do they find these people who do the sign-language for these big pressers???:ROFLMAO:

Check out the guy who did Georgia’s governor’s presser. It’s Santa Claus! I know him! I’m deadly serious. He’s taking a break from the North Pole, to do sign language in Georgia.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Ok. I have to say this. And I mean this, in the best possible way.

Anyone else have the thought: where do they find these people who do the sign-language for these big pressers???:ROFLMAO:

Check out the guy who did Georgia’s governor’s presser. It’s Santa Claus! I know him! I’m deadly serious. He’s taking a break from the North Pole, to do sign language in Georgia.
I find them distracting and wonder how in hell are they capturing all this with their hand motions?

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I find them distracting and wonder how in hell are they capturing all this with their hand motions?
Governor Walz has talked so fast in some of his press conferences there is no way they can keep up.

Frink

Reaction score
We have a winner in the pun category.

Thyme.jpg

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
How did I forget to post this, from my favorite Minnesota band...or should this go in the Random Music file?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Was checking to see if any airports have started to close, and came across this old clip from the Onion.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Governor Walz has talked so fast in some of his press conferences there is no way they can keep up.
I’ve noticed IMPOTUS is increasingly waving his hands when he speaks. I asked a sign language practitioner if there was any inherent meaning in all the motions. She said no, it’s all gibberish like his words.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
Social distancing is still the norm at the county compost.

Where else has social distancing always been the norm? Be creative!

Top Bottom