All Things Coronavirus Humor

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
One of my Hispanic employees came back to work a few days ago after being out sick. When everyone jokingly asked him if it was coronavirus, he said no, he had the Modelo virus

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Coming next month in "Penthouse Forum:"

Tips for using Hand Sanitizer as a lubricant for sexual activities.

GopherJake

Reaction score
One of my Hispanic employees came back to work a few days ago after being out sick. When everyone jokingly asked him if it was coronavirus, he said no, he had the Modelo virus
¡Well isn’t that especial!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Based on the recommendation from WHO, the Who canceled their current concert tour.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Not a joke - actually saw this in an article in the Strib about people stockpiling items at stores, shortages of toilet paper, etc.

Reporter interviewed a woman who said:

"I ordered Toilet Paper from Amazon, and it got stolen from our front porch."

I'm not sure if this is tragic, hilarious or both.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
Many couples will be isolated at home for several weeks with no place to go and no sports on tv. Which means in 9 months, a whole bunch of babies will be born. And we shall call them coronials.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The CDC is recommending no gatherings of 50+ people. That's gotta be good new for Biden since he can continue holding his campaign rallies. Bernie and Trump, sorry, you've gotta shut 'em down.

howeda7

Reaction score
The CDC is recommending no gatherings of 50+ people. That's gotta be good new for Biden since he can continue holding his campaign rallies. Bernie and Trump, sorry, you've gotta shut 'em down.
Haha. I'll have you know Biden is holding virtual town halls over the online record player whatzit.

Top Bottom