All Things Chet Holmgren Recruitment Thread (Class of 2021, Gophers Have Offered)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

Incoming seven-foot Minnehaha Academy senior Chet Holmgren, ranked the No. 1 prep in the country by ESPN, is now the highest-rated Minnesota high school basketball player in history. People close to Holmgren say he’s still destined for Gonzaga, but if he puts weight onto his 7-foot frame, the NBA’s G League, which is paying elite players as much as $500,000 to opt away from college, could become a consideration.

Holmgren has spent the summer mixing weight training with some boxing techniques.

Go Gophers!!

upnorthkid

Reaction score
per Shooter:

Incoming seven-foot Minnehaha Academy senior Chet Holmgren, ranked the No. 1 prep in the country by ESPN, is now the highest-rated Minnesota high school basketball player in history. People close to Holmgren say he’s still destined for Gonzaga, but if he puts weight onto his 7-foot frame, the NBA’s G League, which is paying elite players as much as $500,000 to opt away from college, could become a consideration.

Holmgren has spent the summer mixing weight training with some boxing techniques.
Go Gophers!!
People close to Holmgren. Sounds like Shooter just looked at the blogs and twitter world and sent this in

Biggsohnasty

Reaction score
With the amount of recruiting and money the G League pathway program has been throwing around for other high-end recruits, I'd be shocked if Holmgren doesn't get a massive offer from them.

I've always said I'd be surprised if he played college basketball.

Top Bottom