All Things Cancel Culture

jamiche

Reaction score
If you’ve been paying attention, it’s been people on the left suffering mainly from cancel culture. The gay movie writer at Variety, the NYT science columnist, etc.
Plus Donald's attempt to cancel the 2020 election. He really does deserve a 761st chance, Melvin.

cncmin

Reaction score
I mean, you really can't make this sh!t up. The QOP is little more than a ridiculous laughing stock of fraud and hypocrisy.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
“I didn’t know America was canceled. Although, I’m not surprised — the last season was pretty unbelievable,” Stephen Colbert joked on Tuesday.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
All right, I never watch the guy, but these are good...

“You know who could tell Young Pharaoh that Judaism exists? Old Pharaoh. There’s a pretty famous old book about it. There’s even a new book about it.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“CPAC apparently hadn’t known about Young Pharaoh’s history of anti-Semitism, and called his views ‘reprehensible,’ saying they have ‘no home’ with their conference. Yes, conservatives would never doubt the existence of Jewish people. Otherwise, who’s operating the space laser?” — STEPHEN COLBERT

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
All right, I never watch the guy, but these are good...

“You know who could tell Young Pharaoh that Judaism exists? Old Pharaoh. There’s a pretty famous old book about it. There’s even a new book about it.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“CPAC apparently hadn’t known about Young Pharaoh’s history of anti-Semitism, and called his views ‘reprehensible,’ saying they have ‘no home’ with their conference. Yes, conservatives would never doubt the existence of Jewish people. Otherwise, who’s operating the space laser?” — STEPHEN COLBERT
Dude, I really like your contributions as a poster for the most part but damn, I know you can do a lot better than quoting Colbert. Any doubt about his MASSIVE political bias was eliminated entirely on election night in 2016 when his mood and mannerisms were like his entire family had been hit by a runaway Amtrak train. TDS of the 12th order in that one...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Dude, I really like your contributions as a poster for the most part but damn, I know you can do a lot better than quoting Colbert. Any doubt about his MASSIVE political bias was eliminated entirely on election night in 2016 when his mood and mannerisms were like his entire family had been hit by a runaway Amtrak train. TDS of the 12th order in that one...
I don't disagree at all. There is nothing objective about Colbert at all. In the anti Trump race, he decided to go all in, to the point where even I found him to be a Johnny one note.
I still think those jokes above are funny. There are seven notes in a scale, and sometimes, the one you play is actually the right one.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
By contrast, NONE of Alec Baldwin's Trump sketches on SNL were funny. Not because Baldwin can't be funny, he can. It just wasn't at all clever, just tedious.

Wally

Reaction score
By contrast, NONE of Alec Baldwin's Trump sketches on SNL were funny. Not because Baldwin can't be funny, he can. It just wasn't at all clever, just tedious.
I thought they were hilarious. Especially the ones with Jeff Sessions.
You can't say those didn't make you chuckle, I laugh just thinking about them.
🤣🤣🤣

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I love these stories. None of what she said was true. She destroyed the lives of several people she false accused. Nothing will happen to her.

She was attending an $80,000 a year private women’s college but somehow managed to claim she was a victim of racism form a lunch lady and a janitor, whom’s lives she ruined.

Black student not victim of racism for 'eating while black' at college
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ith-College.html?ito=native_share_article-top

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Agree that the accusations were false.

But destroyed? No. Don't be silly. That's as hyperbolic as the allegations themselves.
People were fired, fired, placed on administrative leave, branded racists, harassed in public.

Kanoute had named staff online, causing one to be hospitalized with stress and another, a janitor who was not present, forced from his job.

Kanoute said the security guard may have been carrying a 'lethal weapon' when, in fact, he was unarmed.

As a result, Smith forced employees to attend seminars about unconscious bias.

She accused him of 'racist cowardly acts': he left his job not long after.

'I was accused of being the racist,' Patenaude told The New York Times.

'To be honest, that just knocked me out. I'm a 58-year-old male, we're supposed to be tough.

'But I suffered anxiety because of things in my past and this brought it to a whole 'nother level.'

She was vilified on social media, and around campus. She tried to change jobs within the school, but the accusations of being racist followed her.

The janitor in his 60s has since returned to work, but Blair was furloughed and struggled to find another job, with one potential employer asking her: 'Aren't you the one involved in that incident?'

I STAND BY MY WORDS SHE DESTROYED LIVES OF PEOPLE. She was one of the most privileged people in the US to be able to attend that shot show of a college and still felt the need to make up this story.

no different than the kid at Minnesota he is terribly privileged to be attending a high accredited school but that wasn’t good enough. He did have enough self respect so he made up some bull suit story about the cops heralding him at 1:00am which never happened. People that live in the US have no idea how privileged they are to simply live here where you can truely do anything and become anyone you want.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
People were fired, fired,
Incorrect. No one was fired.

I STAND BY MY WORDS SHE DESTROYED LIVES OF PEOPLE.
False. You haven't demonstrated it in the slightest.

and still felt the need to make up this story.
he made up some bull suit story about the cops heralding him at 1:00am which never happened.
Agree that their allegations against the other people ended up being absurd.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Incorrect. No one was fired.

False. You haven't demonstrated it in the slightest.

Agree that their allegations against the other people ended up being absurd. One of the names staff members wound up in the hospital due to anxiety.

She singled handedly destroyed the lives of people coming from her own place of privilege.
does furloughed mean something different than fired if she has not been brought back to work.
The janitor in his 60s has since returned to work, but Blair was furloughed and struggled to find another job, with one potential employer asking her: 'Aren't you the one involved in that incident?'

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
NOW I'M PISSED - THIS IS A BRIDGE TOO FAR

A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral

A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral (yahoo.com)

NEW YORK (AP) — Mr. Potato Head is no longer a mister.

Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender neutral new name: Potato Head. The change will appear on boxes this year.

Toy makers have been updating their classic brands to appeal to kids today. Barbie has shed its blonde image and now comes in multiple skin tones and body shapes. Thomas the Tank Engine added more girl characters. And American Girl is now selling a boy doll.

Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
NOW I'M PISSED - THIS IS A BRIDGE TO FAR

A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral

A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral (yahoo.com)

NEW YORK (AP) — Mr. Potato Head is no longer a mister.

Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender neutral new name: Potato Head. The change will appear on boxes this year.

Toy makers have been updating their classic brands to appeal to kids today. Barbie has shed its blonde image and now comes in multiple skin tones and body shapes. Thomas the Tank Engine added more girl characters. And American Girl is now selling a boy doll.

Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover.
Mr. Potato head is woke. 2 will be enraged.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Wisconsin and Texas QOP focused on the real issues:

MADISON, Wis. — The national anthem would have to be played before all sporting events held at Wisconsin venues that received any public funding, from Green Bay Packers games at Lambeau Field to beer league softball games at local parks, under a bill that a Republican lawmaker introduced Thursday.

The bill simply says that, "No sporting event may be held in a venue the construction of which was financed at least in part from moneys contributed by a state agency or local governmental unit unless the event is preceded by the playing or singing of the national anthem."

"Sporting event" is not defined, raising the question of whether the anthem would have to be sung every time someone gets together for a pickup game of football at the city park or plays a softball game on a municipal field

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick
has said that requiring the national anthem at all Texas venues that receive public funding will be among his top legislative priorities this session.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

MADISON, Wis. — The national anthem would have to be played before all sporting events held at Wisconsin venues that received any public funding, from Green Bay Packers games at Lambeau Field to beer league softball games at local parks, under a bill that a Republican lawmaker introduced Thursday.

The bill simply says that, "No sporting event may be held in a venue the construction of which was financed at least in part from moneys contributed by a state agency or local governmental unit unless the event is preceded by the playing or singing of the national anthem."

"Sporting event" is not defined, raising the question of whether the anthem would have to be sung every time someone gets together for a pickup game of football at the city park or plays a softball game on a municipal field

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick
has said that requiring the national anthem at all Texas venues that receive public funding will be among his top legislative priorities this session.

God Bless Ron Johnson and those nutballz - they are going to give away more elections than they can fathom and sooner or later their Orange version of this guy won't be around anymore (per actuarial tables) then they'll just eanyone who isn't them????????????????

1614283270677.png

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score

"Sporting event" is not defined, raising the question of whether the anthem would have to be sung every time someone
Oh no they going to play the national anthem. Anything but that.

Take a knee in protest.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
does furloughed mean something different than fired if she has not been brought back to work.
Furloughed because of covid. Then she came back to work at Smith. That's not fired.

I agree with you that her allegations were absurd.

No one's life got destroyed because of them. You need to be able to understand and accept in your mind that both those things can be true, and the lack of destroying does not excuse the absurdity of the allegations.

Still, no doubt you want them to go after her.

howeda7

Reaction score
I want this national anthem rule to apply to public golf courses as well! You must sing the national anthem before each hole! Otherwise you hate America and are banned.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I want this national anthem rule to apply to public golf courses as well! You must sing the national anthem before each hole! Otherwise you hate America and are banned.
Would that apply for frisbee golf too?

mom the golf course you must chug a beer and then single the national anthem on every tee box.

Merica

Top Bottom