All Things Cancel Culture

Wally

Reaction score
Right wants to cancel Baseball, Coke and Delta. I thought they were against cancel culture.

"Baseball is already losing tremendous numbers of fans,” Trump said in a statement, “and now they leave Atlanta with their All-Star Game because they are afraid of the radical left Democrats.

“… Boycott baseball and all of the woke companies that are interfering with free and fair elections. Are you listening Coke, Delta and all?”

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Right wants to cancel Baseball, Coke and Delta. I thought they were against cancel culture.

"Baseball is already losing tremendous numbers of fans,” Trump said in a statement, “and now they leave Atlanta with their All-Star Game because they are afraid of the radical left Democrats.

“… Boycott baseball and all of the woke companies that are interfering with free and fair elections. Are you listening Coke, Delta and all?”

This should be interesting.

If I'm a corporate executive, which side do I want my company associated with, from a P.R. perspective?

The Vote Suppressors, or the 'Let All Citizens Vote' people.

Hmmmmmm...

Have we seen any polling on the voter suppression laws yet?

Section2

Reaction score

I’d rather we didn’t expect companies to hold political ideologies, and rather were just focused on providing great products at a low cost and making profits. But here we are.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I wonder how many times Charles Barkley had to take time off from his job to stand in a long line for hours in order to cast his ballot?

stocker08

Reaction score
You think condeming a 16 year old for life is sane, give me a f break.

Have to agree with spoofin. Doesn't seem well thought out to put this guy on a police reform committee.

howeda7

Reaction score
I’d rather we didn’t expect companies to hold political ideologies, and rather were just focused on providing great products at a low cost and making profits. But here we are.
Corporations are people my friend. - Your former hero Mittens Romney.

stocker08

Reaction score

Bullshit, phony. You'd prefer if companies didn't have a stance different than your own.

Section2

Reaction score
Corporations are people my friend. - Your former hero Mittens Romney.
Someone still doesn’t understand Citizens United. Sad. Not to mention, your post has zero to do with my opinion. Stocker liked it though.

Wally

Reaction score

Don't expect it while allowing them to buy politicians?

Until the pay to play stops we must demand it.

Section2

Reaction score
Don't expect it while allowing them to buy politicians?

Until the pay to play stops we must demand it.
I don’t see what one has to do with the other. Why would Coca Cola need to buy politicians?

Wally

Reaction score
I don’t see what one has to do with the other. Why would Coca Cola need to buy politicians?

Gosh I have no idea why a billion dollar corporation would buy politicians.....
🤔🤔🤔

Wally

Reaction score
Coca Cola. Why?

To lobby against taxes
To lobby against workers rights/unions
To lobby against raising minimum wage
To lobby against regulating/taxing addictive harmful sugary sodas
To get tax breaks for new buildings ect
Lobby for more farm subsidies to ensure the corn syrup they buy is dirt cheap

Those possibilities took me 2 minutes off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many others.

howeda7

Reaction score
To lobby against taxes

Those possibilities took me 2 minutes off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many others.
In 2topia, the Legislature meets one day every two years to fund the military and the court system. Everything else is private. I'm not sure how they fund even those two things since taxes are theft.

There is no minimum wage. You can put anything you want in your soda and sell it. Put rat poison in if you want. The families of the dead can sue you using that great court system.

It's glorious!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
There is no minimum wage. You can put anything you want in your soda and sell it. Put rat poison in if you want. The families of the dead can sue you using that great court system.
I hope you're not going to actually try to say that wages in the country right now would be massively different across the country if there were no minimum wage?

Wally

Reaction score
I hope you're not going to actually try to say that wages in the country right now would be massively different across the country if there were no minimum wage?
The minimum wage is so low it has basically zero effect on wages, exactly what the right wants.

Wages would be different if 60% of workers were Union. That is the fight that needs to happen, raising the minimum wage is WAY to easy on corporate america. If they were smart they would embrace the higher min wage because otherwise we going to be talkin about a revolution.

Section2

Reaction score
To lobby against taxes

Ah, so it’s extortion. Thanks for taking the bait.

Section2

Reaction score
The minimum wage is so low it has basically zero effect on wages, exactly what the right wants.

Wages would be different if 60% of workers were Union. That is the fight that needs to happen, raising the minimum wage is WAY to easy on corporate america. If they were smart they would embrace the higher min wage because otherwise we going to be talkin about a revolution.

Fascist says what?

Section2

Reaction score
They would be probably lower for entry level jobs, teenager type jobs, and there would probably be a lot more jobs. Lots of jobs are eliminated because of minimum wage laws.

Wally

Reaction score
They would be probably lower for entry level jobs, teenager type jobs, and there would probably be a lot more jobs. Lots of jobs are eliminated because of minimum wage laws.

You're just pissed you got fired when they raised the minimum wage.
🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom