All Things Cancel Culture

Spoofin

Reaction score
Guess you don't think people can change, its been 39 years.
39? Oh- all good then. Seems like a perfect fit for a police reform committee then. Woke.
Just listen to yourself.

Minnesota

Reaction score
39? Oh- all good then. Seems like a perfect fit for a police reform committee then. Woke.
Just listen to yourself.

I think we should make the police even more militarized. Let’s create a special unit that can assist you in shouting down any discussion about Trump. If they find Howie? Executed on sight.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I think we should make the police even more militarized. Let’s create a special unit that can assist you in shouting down any discussion about Trump. If they find Howie? Executed on sight.
What did this story have to do with Trump? More lefty nonsense yelling “TRUMP” anytime you are cornered. Mind numbing.

Let’s stay on topic - good idea or not to invite those that have killed cops, execution style, to help shape police reform? Try to answer without mentioning any former Presidents.

Minnesota

Reaction score
What did this story have to do with Trump? More lefty nonsense yelling “TRUMP” anytime you are cornered. Mind numbing.

Let’s stay on topic - good idea or not to invite those that have killed cops, execution style, to help shape police reform? Try to answer without mentioning any former Presidents.

You’re an angry dude.

scools12

Reaction score

and they can’t ⬇️
You’re an angry dude.
But hey your a progressive so.....

scools12

Reaction score
I understand that you never made it in the capitalist cesspool of the private industry. Fortunately, you have found work with the state. Be grateful, comrade.
Hate to break it to you but I have spent more than enough time in the private sector and did just fine.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but I have spent more than enough time in the private sector and did just fine.

You no longer need to placate those bourgeois swine. Embrace your work as a government employee.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You are a racist. I’ve known that since your weird meltdown about the George Floyd mailer from the U. There, I’ve met my quota.
The “systemic racism” mailer is now the “George Floyd” mailer. I had a “meltdown”. Yep, this is Today’s Left. You got it man.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Hey, it's the longest I've seen @Minnesota go without calling someone a racist, so there is that.
I have to ask, because I can't see, what about profanity? My guess is unlikely? Most of the reason this individual has been on Ignore forever is essentially the inability to carry on much of an exchange without a profanity-laced outburst and name-calling barrage. A real value to the board, that one.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I have to ask, because I can't see, what about profanity? My guess is unlikely? Most of the reason this individual has been on Ignore forever is essentially the inability to carry on much of an exchange without a profanity-laced outburst and name-calling barrage. A real value to the board, that one.
You can have an exchange with Minny as long as you stay at the K-2 level. Try to go above that and I can’t make any promises.

Donovan

Reaction score
The racism that appeared on Jimmy Fallon recently is outrageous!!!

Addison Rae Addresses Backlash From Jimmy Fallon TikTok Dance Sketch​

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The racism that appeared on Jimmy Fallon recently is outrageous!!!

Addison Rae Addresses Backlash From Jimmy Fallon TikTok Dance Sketch​

Hahahaha, nice try dickhead. His house band is The Roots and always has been.

The controversy, as stated in the yahoo link, is over a lack of crediting the dance creators, and nothing more.

Guarantee you'll double-down just to troll.

Wally

Reaction score
Just listen to yourself.
You think condeming a 16 year old for life is sane, give me a f break.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You think condeming a 16 year old for life is sane, give me a f break.
You continue to be a tool.
I said putting a former cop killer on a police reform committee is insane. You backed the idea and are now just making sh!t up to cover it. Par for the course with you.

Top Bottom