All Things Cancel Culture

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Okay, enough about January 6. I can see you don't want to talk about it, even though it is a perfect example of a ruthless politician willing to do anything to retain power — which is a subject you brought up, not me.

I'll bite; I want to hear about all the ruthless, despicable things Biden has done to retain power. Then we'll compare.

You’re not going to address my post? You’re not very good at this, you know. I’m not talking about Trump - we all know his limitations and personal evils. I’m talking about hypocrisy, the left, and Joe Biden. Go.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Well, the bolded part is certainly true. Remember last January 6, when Joe Biden was so desperate to retain power he actually sent a violent mob of his crazed minions marching up Pennsylvania Avenue to attack the Capitol, in order to stop the certification of a free and fair election? Man, that was insane! Talk about being "willing to say or do anything to gain and retain power"! A textbook example, right there.

Oh... wait...

... that wasn't Biden;

that was the other guy! The orange guy!
Pretty sure that was Belfast...😗

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You’re not going to address my post? You’re not very good at this, you know. I’m not talking about Trump - we all know his limitations and personal evils. I’m talking about hypocrisy, the left, and Joe Biden. Go.

Oh, but I am addressing your post, and a specific part of your post.

Shall I quote you again, for your benefit? Or would you prefer to talk about something else?

Here's you, Post # 953:

"He is not thoughtful, intelligent, or well-meaning, or at least in any way recognizable to those that aren’t on the political fringes. He’s a hack politician willing to say or do anything to gain and retain power. Hypocrite."

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Nope. That's not the definition of that word.

Trump was absurd, so he absolutely did deserve to be treated the way he was. I'm quite glad for that, too.

This is clearly a very uncomfortable topic for you guys...

Never mind? Has Kamala changed her tune as well? How does she feel serving under a known sexual assaulter? Shall we talk about Ireland?

Joe Biden: When a woman alleges sexual assault, presume she is telling the truth​

WASHINGTON - Former Vice President Joe Biden, who was scrutinized for his handling of sexual harassment allegations made in Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' 1991 Senate confirmation hearings, said Monday night that any woman's public claims of assault should be presumed to be true.

As the questions from reporters continued, Biden's staffers grew visibly uncomfortable with him holding forth on the topic. The former vice president ignored their nudges to move along and mingle with other guests - preferably non-journalists - who had packed into Mulhall's living room to see him.

Then one question got him to cut off the impromptu gaggle. Asked whether it mattered that Ford's claims of assault by Kavanaugh occurred when the judge was 17 and in high school, Biden demurred.

"What I'm going to do is I'm not going to answer any more questions," the former vice president said, with a laugh. "I'd be happy to talk about Ireland."

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I am addressing your post, and a specific part of your post.

Shall I quote you again, for your benefit? Or would you prefer to talk about something else?

Here's you, Post # 953:

"He is not thoughtful, intelligent, or well-meaning, or at least in any way recognizable to those that aren’t on the political fringes. He’s a hack politician willing to say or do anything to gain and retain power. Hypocrite."

Just admit you hold a double standard.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Biden did something I didn't think would be possible: he appeared to be on one side of the issue during the Anita Hill testimony, and now he's swung the opposite way — and he's managed to look bad — and wrong — in both instances. Wow.

He used a terrible choice of words. Very poor for a man who is supposed to be a statesman.

The argument should not be "Always believe the woman", but rather "Always take a woman seriously, and investigate thoroughly". We must make certain that women are safe, but we can't jeopardize the presumption of innocence.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
So... you don't want to discuss your (direct) quote?

This is getting embarrassing for you. Deflection isn’t going to work.

”Believe all women” was politically convenient until it wasn’t, and sticking to ones “principles” meant throwing Biden under the bus and Crazy Bernie getting the nomination and surely another 4 years of Trump. It was a calculated decision, yes, but emblematic of the problems with cancel culture and the lack of principle amongst fringe political nuts, like you.

This has nothing to do with Trump or the riot. That’s a separate discussion.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
This is getting embarrassing for you. Deflection isn’t going to work.

”Believe all women” was politically convenient until it wasn’t, and sticking to ones “principles” meant throwing Biden under the bus and Crazy Bernie getting the nomination and surely another 4 years of Trump. It was a calculated decision, yes, but emblematic of the problems with cancel culture and the lack of principle amongst fringe political nuts, like you.

This has nothing to do with Trump or the riot. That’s a separate discussion.

See my post # 968, please.

After you read that, can we (finally) discuss what you posted — which I've quoted directly, twice?

stocker08

Reaction score

If you weren't here railing on Trump and senate Repubs....then you really don't have a leg to stand on if you are assigning blame on who and who isn't a hypocrite.

Hypocrisy, the right, and Donald Trump was a huge deal for four years....and you pounce now?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
It seems everything on here ends up there. The left on this site are obsessed with Trump. Whenever backed into a corner they yell about Trump or Racism. Just like the media does 🤔🤔🤔

We see the events of January 6th as a big deal.

You see Mr. Potato Head as a big deal.

Quite a difference in priorities.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
If you weren't here railing on Trump and senate Repubs....then you really don't have a leg to stand on if you are assigning blame on who and who isn't a hypocrite.

Hypocrisy, the right, and Donald Trump was a huge deal for four years....and you pounce now?

The old "I'm not a Trump backer, so I don't want to talk about him" defense.

Similar to, "I'm neutral, but those lefties sure are crazy!"

stocker08

Reaction score
We see the events of January 6th as a big deal.

You see Mr. Potato Head as a big deal.

Quite a difference in priorities.

Spoof is a righty extremist. A goon that supported Trump up until he went down. Now it's politically advantageous to ignore everything that he did over the previous four years. Sad reflection on why the right is bleeding out.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
on cognitive issues:

I'm 65. I cover local high school sports on the radio. Our local girls BB team this year had two sisters who both played. And I mixed up their names all season. Hadley would be in the game and I would call her Kendyl. Kendyl would be in the game and I called her Hadley. Did it all season. I admitted I had a mental block on them. Don't know why. One of them is 5'3" and the other is 5'7" so it's not like they are twins.

So, am I senile? should I be placed in the old folks home?

Granted, my job is slightly less important. But, the point is that people do make honest mistakes.

Biden, for better or worse, has been like this most of his career. He routinely puts his foot in his mouth.

If someone is inclined to dislike Biden and/or his policies, you may see it as a more serious problem.

If someone is inclined to like Biden and/or his policies, it's just "Joe being Joe."

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Can Joe pronounce the word "origins"?

Trump had trouble with it. I'm quite sure that proves something crucially important.

But I forgot what it was.

stocker08

Reaction score
The old "I'm not a Trump backer, so I don't want to talk about him" defense.

Similar to, "I'm neutral, but those lefties sure are crazy!"

You see that with a lot of the right wing crazies (not including PE in this group). "I didn't vote for him...so my defense when he did it is completely fine. I was a neutral party."

lol. Yeah....nobody bought it the first twenty times you claimed it and then proved to be a complete shill.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You see that with a lot of the right wing crazies (not including PE in this group). "I didn't vote for him...so my defense when he did it is completely fine. I was a neutral party."

lol. Yeah....nobody bought it the first twenty times you claimed it and then proved to be a complete shill.

Maybe we should start a drinking game; take a drink every time Spoofus does his "I didn't vote for him" song-and-dance.

stocker08

Reaction score
on cognitive issues:

I'm 65. I cover local high school sports on the radio. Our local girls BB team this year had two sisters who both played. And I mixed up their names all season. Hadley would be in the game and I would call her Kendyl. Kendyl would be in the game and I called her Hadley. Did it all season. I admitted I had a mental block on them. Don't know why. One of them is 5'3" and the other is 5'7" so it's not like they are twins.

Granted, my job is slightly less important. But, the point is that people do make honest mistakes.

Biden, for better or worse, has been like this most of his career. He routinely puts his foot in his mouth.

If someone is inclined to dislike Biden and/or his policies, you may see it as a more serious problem.

If someone is inclined to like Biden and/or his policies, it's just "Joe being Joe."

Correct. Biden takes his time and often misspeaks. Does anyone really think that his issues with stuttering have nothing to do with it either? When senility or dementia ACTUALLY start setting in...it will be obvious.

Trump seemed way more out of it with the way he would completely go off on tangents rather than answering the questions he was asked. Happened all of the time.

stocker08

Reaction score
Maybe we should start a drinking game; take a drink every time Spoofus does his "I didn't vote for him" song-and-dance.

Every time a righty who has ignored Trump's crazy rambling claims that Biden has dementia despite nothing more than wishful conjecture.

Drink.

scools12

Reaction score
It seems everything on here ends up there. The left on this site are obsessed with Trump. Whenever backed into a corner they yell about Trump or Racism. Just like the media does 🤔🤔🤔
The leftists know their playbook and they do not deviate from the script.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
on cognitive issues:

With all due respect, SON, missteps like what you are referencing are common among anyone doing sports, even 20-somethings doing games with live action, and really aren't in the same hemisphere of what we are talking about with Sleepy Joe. Two of the guys that work for me are named Jose and Jesus, it's not uncommon for me to misspeak one of their names to the other. That's not a marker of cognitive decline, it happens to everyone of all ages.

Joe Biden will go 4 years (or less) without ever uttering a word on anything that wasn't pre-prepared, pre-planned and written down in front of him and he's already showing that he's not capable of doing that. His mind is diminishing by the day, and it's painful and embarrassing to watch.

Trump was kind of a chump a lot of the time and has some serious flaws but the man went 4 years doing half of his work off script, off the cuff and without a net. Good Lord, if Biden tried to do that, the network heads would be pushing the button and going to commercial to bail him out before he did too much damage.

Wally

Reaction score
Something wrong with estrogen?
@GopherLady, you wanna chime in and put this misogynist in his place? 🤔😏🤜🤛

If you're male there is.

Also, I don't think many women would deny the effect of hormones on your mood and emotions. They know because their hormones change alot more than mens naturally.

I have taken hormones and they can definitely have emotional and mood effects. Test makes me a happy f machine, Tren made me want to kill anything annoying but it also made me strong as f. 😯😯😯

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Right wing cancel culture cancels another.

USA Today ‘race and inclusion’ editor fired for controversial tweet about Boulder shooting​

MennoSota

Reaction score
If you're male there is.

Also, I don't think many women would deny the effect of hormones on your mood and emotions. They know because their hormones change alot more than mens naturally.

I have taken hormones and they can definitely have emotional and mood effects. Test makes me a happy f machine, Tren made me want to kill anything annoying but it also made me strong as f. 😯😯😯
Keep digging that hole Wally.

stocker08

Reaction score
With all due respect, SON, missteps like what you are referencing are common among anyone doing sports, even 20-somethings doing games with live action, and really aren't in the same hemisphere of what we are talking about with Sleepy Joe. Two of the guys that work for me are named Jose and Jesus, it's not uncommon for me to misspeak one of their names to the other. That's not a marker of cognitive decline, it happens to everyone of all ages.

Joe Biden will go 4 years (or less) without ever uttering a word on anything that wasn't pre-prepared, pre-planned and written down in front of him and he's already showing that he's not capable of doing that. His mind is diminishing by the day, and it's painful and embarrassing to watch.

Trump was kind of a chump a lot of the time and has some serious flaws but the man went 4 years doing half of his work off script, off the cuff and without a net. Good Lord, if Biden tried to do that, the network heads would be pushing the button and going to commercial to bail him out before he did too much damage.

Guess his slap down on Dementia Don during the debates was scripted too. HAHAHA!!!

And LOL at Trump doing half his work off script and the other half "off the cuff". Yeah....we noticed. Half the time he sounded somewhat normal....the other half of the time he rambled like a madman.

Top Bottom