All Things Cancel Culture

Section2

Reaction score
Fox News just got cancelled in Joe Biden's first press conference today. LOL ...

Trump should have just refused to take questions from Acosta and Alcindor, or anyone except OAN. I’m sure you wouldn’t have melted down.

cncmin

Reaction score
Fox News just got cancelled in Joe Biden's first press conference today. LOL ...

Yeah, that basically happened under the previous administration. Furthermore, you'll note that they pretty much stopped doing the WH press sessions altogether. I'm not sure what the deal was today about FNC not getting all their questions answered (was it zero questions taken from FNC, or just not all of them?), but the availability of the current administration to the press is about a gazillion times better than the previous. They are also far more upfront and far less deceitful to the press. If there was a sentence from SHS or KM that one could trust, for instance, that was few and far between.

Wally

Reaction score
Per unit? Perhaps you don’t understand this child’s game. The point is that if you have a monopoly, you can charge more. This is not the case.

I'm not really sure what your saying here?

In the game you get more if you have a monopoly on say the railroads. I am pretty sure I could get alot more rent if I put a six unit apartment on my lot than I could renting out my house.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump should have just refused to take questions from Acosta and Alcindor, or anyone except OAN. I’m sure you wouldn’t have melted down.

He did refuse to answer certain peoples questions if I remember right.

Section2

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what your saying here?

In the game you get more if you have a monopoly on say the railroads. I am pretty sure I could get alot more rent if I put a six unit apartment on my lot than I could renting out my house.
Wow, I don’t know why I’m wasting my time with you. You don’t understand the game of Monopoly.
If you buy all the railroads, you charge $200 per trip. If you have one railroad you charge $25 per trip.

stocker08

Reaction score
He did refuse to answer certain peoples questions if I remember right.

Yup. Calling people nasty or bad reporters and then moving on isn't answering questions. lol at the Donalds who think otherwise.

Wally

Reaction score
Wow, I don’t know why I’m wasting my time with you. You don’t understand the game of Monopoly.
If you buy all the railroads, you charge $200 per trip. If you have one railroad you charge $25 per trip.

You didn't convey your message clearly, I couldn't understand what your point was. Maybe you need another technical writing class.
What is not the case?
What were you trying to say?
I'm still not sure?
🤷🤷🤷🤷

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Yeah, that basically happened under the previous administration. Furthermore, you'll note that they pretty much stopped doing the WH press sessions altogether. I'm not sure what the deal was today about FNC not getting all their questions answered (was it zero questions taken from FNC, or just not all of them?), but the availability of the current administration to the press is about a gazillion times better than the previous. They are also far more upfront and far less deceitful to the press. If there was a sentence from SHS or KM that one could trust, for instance, that was few and far between.
The fact that you're far too stupid and ignorant to see the difference is unsurprising to say the least. The previous admin may have, after several years of mounting evidence of vitriolic partisanship, began to steer away from the most known and identifiably frothing culprits.

This administration, forget about from Day One, months and months PRIOR to Day One, has either abandoned doing pressers altogether, or only heard from pre-approved "journalists" with pre-determined questions. It's laughable from the Commander-in-Chief.

But wait, I know, I know.... Every single discussion or even mention of the cognitive condition and capabilities of Biden will begin and end with BUT TRUMP.... for 4 years and beyond. This is really the only defense there is of this individual who is essentially in the throes of elder abuse at the hands of his own party and administration.

stocker08

Reaction score
Dotards are so angry that Biden held a press conference and was more coherent than their king ever was....with his constant off-topic rambling. hahaha!

cncmin

Reaction score
The fact that you're far too stupid and ignorant to see the difference is unsurprising to say the least. The previous admin may have, after several years of mounting evidence of vitriolic partisanship, began to steer away from the most known and identifiably frothing culprits.

This administration, forget about from Day One, months and months PRIOR to Day One, has either abandoned doing pressers altogether, or only heard from pre-approved "journalists" with pre-determined questions. It's laughable from the Commander-in-Chief.

But wait, I know, I know.... Every single discussion or even mention of the cognitive condition and capabilities of Biden will begin and end with BUT TRUMP.... for 4 years and beyond. This is really the only defense there is of this individual who is essentially in the throes of elder abuse at the hands of his own party and administration.
Nothing you said here was even remotely close to true. Do you post here only to make yourself look like a fool?

howeda7

Reaction score
Dotards are so angry that Biden held a press conference and was more coherent than their king ever was....with his constant off-topic rambling. hahaha!
They prefer "Nasty Question" lie, lie, lie.

howeda7

Reaction score
Nothing you said here was even remotely close to true. Do you post here only to make yourself look like a fool?
He's been on a roll lately. Angry and ignorant. The combo of champions.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The press is the enemy of the people anyways. If we’ve learned anything over the past four years, it’s better to trust the authorities than the fourth estate.

Section2

Reaction score
You didn't convey your message clearly, I couldn't understand what your point was. Maybe you need another technical writing class.
What is not the case?
What were you trying to say?
I'm still not sure?
🤷🤷🤷🤷
Yeah, I know you don’t understand. Because you don’t understand how the game of Monopoly works. Maybe you should start with Chutes and Ladders.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
See, you think this is some kind of gotcha. But it really isn’t. We shouldn’t ban books. I even think that about authors I dislike or subjects I think are bad.
and on and on it goes, now it’s Dumbo and Peter Pan
Howie doesn’t care. He’d compromise with slavers.

Banning books refers to a government entity doing it - not the publisher or in Disney's case the owner of the content; while I'm not a big time "economic consultant" like you, however this seems like the free market to me. You and your Old Fellers love to wax poetically about the free market, except when it doesn't behave in the manner which fits your narratives That makes you a Fascist , Section Mussolini.

howeda7

Reaction score
Banning books refers to a government entity doing it - not the publisher or in Disney's case the owner of the content; while I'm not a big time "economic consultant" like you, however this seems like the free market to me. You and your Old Fellers love to wax poetically about the free market, except when it doesn't behave in the manner which fits your narratives That makes you a Fascist , Section Mussolini.
Why do 2 and The Fellas patronize Disney anyway? They're an awful "Leftist" company what with their ruining ESPN with politics, Gay Days at Disney and so much more. Time to boycott!

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Why do 2 and The Fellas patronize Disney anyway? There an awful "Leftist" company what with their ruining ESPN with politics, Gay Days at Disney and so much more. Time to boycott!
And their stance on benefits for same sex couples is an abomination!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The press is the enemy of the people anyways. If we’ve learned anything over the past four years, it’s better to trust the authorities than the fourth estate.
You missed the part about relying on yourself to flush the rubbish. Carry on.....

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Forrest did not found the KKK. He was its Grand Wizard for a year.
Perfectly good reason for why he does not deserve to be glorified with a bust at the TN Capitol.

Hope that glorification gets removed.

The history is the history. It will continue to exist, unchanged, there to research for anyone who cares to.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If you own more houses, you can charge higher rent!
Nope. It symbolizes that you (now) own more of the houses that exist on that street.

If you own all of the houses on a street, then you can charge any price you want for someone who has to live on that street. A monopoly.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Rules of Monopoly - just to settle this.....

When you land on a property that is owned by another player, the owner collects rent from you in accordance with the list printed on its Title Deed card.

It is an advantage to hold all the Title Deed cards in a color-group because the owner may then charge double rent for unimproved properties in that color-group.
It is more advantageous to have houses or hotels on properties because then rents become much higher.
When a player owns all the properties in a color-group, he or she may buy houses from the Bank.

You may buy as many houses as your judgment and financial standing will allow, but you cannot erect more than one house on any one property of any color-group until you have built one house on every property of that group.

The price you must pay the Bank for each house is shown on your Title Deed card for the property on which you erect the house.

When a player has four houses on each property of a complete color-group, they may buy a hotel from the Bank and erect it on any property of the color-group. Only one hotel may be erected on any one property.

Section2

Reaction score
Rules of Monopoly - just to settle this.....

When you land on a property that is owned by another player, the owner collects rent from you in accordance with the list printed on its Title Deed card.

It is an advantage to hold all the Title Deed cards in a color-group because the owner may then charge double rent for unimproved properties in that color-group.
It is more advantageous to have houses or hotels on properties because then rents become much higher.
When a player owns all the properties in a color-group, he or she may buy houses from the Bank.

You may buy as many houses as your judgment and financial standing will allow, but you cannot erect more than one house on any one property of any color-group until you have built one house on every property of that group.

The price you must pay the Bank for each house is shown on your Title Deed card for the property on which you erect the house.

When a player has four houses on each property of a complete color-group, they may buy a hotel from the Bank and erect it on any property of the color-group. Only one hotel may be erected on any one property.
Wally, I know this was written for 10 year olds, but let me know if you see your error yet. First sentence second paragraph is the clue.

Section2

Reaction score
Why do 2 and The Fellas patronize Disney anyway? They're an awful "Leftist" company what with their ruining ESPN with politics, Gay Days at Disney and so much more. Time to boycott!
Woke politics will solve precisely zero problems and create many more. By design. It’s so obvious but you haven’t figured it out. If you ever do it will be too late.

Section2

Reaction score
Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt. It’s true. Biden is in cognitive decline. Only bootlickers fail to see it. Lick lick.
They are shielding him from taking questions. The only question is if the MSM press will force him out or the public. So far, people were so exhausted by Trump and covid that this is a welcome break. Pressure is low. That will change at some point. I personally prefer Biden to Kamala, but I doubt Joe finishes his term.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Like I said. He made an incorrect statement in post #897, was called out on it, doubled down, then the official rules indeed confirmed he was wrong, and he is still trying to pretend he is right in #927.

Too easy

Top Bottom