All Things AOC Twitter Thread

Wally

Reaction score
It'd been nice if this horse-faced bartender actually had a real job before she started constantly talked about giving other people's money away.

What this country needs right now is the working middle class to pay for middle class white kids to study Russian lit while living in luxury apartments. Good to see she has her priorities straight.

Because a bartender isn't a real job.

Wow you are a pos ahole....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Having people work for no pay is not a good idea either.
If someone chooses and agrees to work in exchange for experience, why do you have a problem with that?

Wally

Reaction score
If someone chooses and agrees to work in exchange for experience, why do you have a problem with that?
I don't think its ethical for the employer.

I myself could see interning, but I have the means to give away my time, I have done unpaid work in the past for my employers by my own choice without their knowledge. I was told I was stupid by my fellow employees but the company ended up with more work because I went above and beyond for the customer. Funny thing, other people got the work(seniority) and then person we were working for straight up told my boss I was the reason we had that work and why wasn't I there.

But in my opinion its not ethical for the employer to knowingly accept unpaid work.

Spoofin

Reaction score
When asked about her hypocrisy on the border crises topic, AOC follows the liberal handbook - says it is not a surge and calling it that is using white supremacist ideas.
Looney. Bird.

Wally

Reaction score
When asked about her hypocrisy on the border crises topic, AOC follows the liberal handbook - says it is not a surge and calling it that is using white supremacist ideas.
Looney. Bird.

You're right she should have just said IDGAF.

Top Bottom