All Things AOC Twitter Thread

Angry

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't believe there are some people who actually believe her B.S.

Angry

Reaction score
She doesn't have to be in the Capitol to fear for her life. You are a pathetic pos.
You're right the libs always feel like the sky is falling. It's a great way to live. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LesBolstad

Reaction score
This needs be a Bernie's Mittens meme like fest. This is a good start:

1612461842712.png

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
She doesn't have to be in the Capitol to fear for her life. You are a pathetic pos.
A cop knocked on her door and she was threw red by the way he talked to her. Or was she threatened because he was a white officer. We will never know the true answer, but it appears to be closer to a Jesse Smollete case than an actual case of life and death.

Wally

Reaction score
A cop knocked on her door and she was threw red by the way he talked to her. Or was she threatened because he was a white officer. We will never know the true answer, but it appears to be closer to a Jesse Smollete case than an actual case of life and death.
Considering the number of MAGA police its not out of the question.

I myself am more scared of the police than anyone else I see on a daily basis.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Considering the number of MAGA police its not out of the question.

I myself am more scared of the police than anyone else I see on a daily basis.
So every item you drive by or see a cop, sheriff, state patrolmen, or any other law enforcement agency you are scared for your life. Man that must be exhausting.

Nax5

Reaction score
Plus tell that to the lawyer couple in St. Louis that wanted to protect their property form an angry mob yet were the ones punished not the people that trespassed.
Those people were complete jokes. There was no reason to wave a rifle at protestors walking by. They would have not been bothered at all if they stayed in their house.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I’m shocked a Bernie Sanders campaign manger is backing the stance of AOC. A lie like this is why Brian Williams is no longer doing the news.because his reputation was so damaged it was decided they could not put him in front of the cameras and be trusted.

I forget did AOC grow up a oppressed person in the Bronx, or a privileged person in a suburb.

once a liar always a liar.

i also love how it’s now the capitol complex in her tweet not the capital building. So the tweet is now factually true, but is terribly misrepresentative.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I’m shocked a Bernie Sanders campaign manger is backing the stance of AOC. A lie like this is why Brian Williams is no longer doing the news.because his reputation was so damaged it was decided they could not put him in front of the cameras and be trusted.

I forget did AOC grow up a oppressed person in the Bronx, or a privileged person in a suburb.

i also love how it’s now the capitol complex in her tweet not the capital building. So the tweet is now factually true, but is terribly misrepresentative.
AOC's reply to you Boo -

Someone's crushing - wants to try a different flavor instead of vanilla.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

And our resident Jam Jam Clan continues to support the lie.

WALLACE!! and jakewad

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
AOC's reply to you Boo -

Someone's crushing - wants to try a different flavor instead of vanilla.
No one forced her to go online and share her account of what happened that day. She freely did it on her own account and distorted the facts to fit the narrative she wanted. Then when she gets push back on the facts she offered she claims misogyny. Plus what the heck does a prior sexual abuse case have to do with riots at the capital. Not all things can be linked together.

golfing18now

Reaction score
When you make the story about yourself (as she always does) and then the story isn't even accurate, you have brought on and deserve the ridicule you receive.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
No one forced her to go online and share her account of what happened that day. She freely did it on her own account and distorted the facts to fit the narrative she wanted. Then when she gets push back on the facts she offered she claims misogyny. Plus what the heck does a prior sexual abuse case have to do with riots at the capital. Not all things can be linked together.
I never made any arguments to refute you. Does she have an ego and love the cameras too much? No shite Sherlock and so do a ton of other Congress peoples, like Matt Gaetz, who lies more than my rug.

And if you are truly outraged by liars then where were you condemnations regarding all the lies Dump spewed in office and all the BS regarding the election results, huh hon??

Your indignation comes across as hypocritical and disingenuous and ripe for my pithy posts - do you honestly think I com on here for discourse - I FING read shite and watch accredited news programs. Try watching BBC World News or PBS News Hour - Don't have the azz that NewsMax or OAN does - but freedom ain't free.

Regarding her sexual abuse, I'd suggest treading lightly there bro -the % of women who have experienced it is very high, I personally know of several survivors and different situations trigger different responses for people. It is likely that you know someone who has been a victim if you look far even, possibly even someone close to you - better to err on the side of empathy than possibly being a clod IMO and experience. Enjoy your weekend.

Peace.

1612533988681.png

Blizzard

Reaction score
Wait a second:

Don't have the azz that NewsMax or OAN does
I don't think I'm reading wrong that you're making a sexually suggestive comment about the news personnel on NewsMax or OAN.

And you go on to say:

Regarding her sexual abuse, I'd suggest treading lightly there bro -the % of women who have experienced it is very high, I personally know of several survivors and different situations trigger different responses for people. It is likely that you know someone who has been a victim if you look far even, possibly even someone close to you - better to err on the side of empathy than possibly being a clod IMO and experience.
You do know that making sexually suggestive comments is abusive in itself right?

Top Bottom