All Things AOC Twitter Thread

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
It's no shocker that you would spend your days cherry picking the lies AOC tweets out. She is a full on America-hating, Communist. Just the last page or two show various lies & misrepresentations that are so blatant, that even AOC can't be dumb enough to believe.

I also notice you skipped the doozy of a tweet from yesterday that she later deleted (as she often does when she is shown how stupid one of her tweets is) where she claimed Florida was running out of gasoline because of the hurricane & that if everyone drove electric cars, there would be no issue during hurricane power outages. D'oooooooooh!!! :clap:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's no shocker that you would spend your days cherry picking the lies AOC tweets out. She is a full on America-hating, Communist. Just the last page or two show various lies & misrepresentations that are so blatant, that even AOC can't be dumb enough to believe.

I also notice you skipped the doozy of a tweet from yesterday that she later deleted (as she often does when she is shown how stupid one of her tweets is) where she claimed Florida was running out of gasoline because of the hurricane & that if everyone drove electric cars, there would be no issue during hurricane power outages. D'oooooooooh!!! :clap:
If we had electric cars only, it would be a catastrophe. The farthest you could drive is a little over a two hundred miles before everyone would have to recharge their car. What infrastructure would have to be in place to have so many vehicles needing recharging simultaneously? What if the electric power grid were knocked out?

Not that I favor any government mandate to intervene in these type of consumer choices, but hybrid vehicles would make the most sense for a transition period.

I’m pretty certain she is an idiot and really dumb, and a commie.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
On Aug 28th AOC called for banning of prisons. I don't think that'll go over to well with most folks. Some interesting positioning by both parties on the 2020 election. Trump is doing everything he can to make "the squad" the face of the dem party, and so far the dems seems to be okay with that. Here's her tweet.

"Guess what, @GEOGroup: your entire business - the caging of humans for profit - is immoral & should be outlawed."

howeda7

Reaction score
On Aug 28th AOC called for banning of prisons. I don't think that'll go over to well with most folks. Some interesting positioning by both parties on the 2020 election. Trump is doing everything he can to make "the squad" the face of the dem party, and so far the dems seems to be okay with that. Here's her tweet.

"Guess what, @GEOGroup: your entire business - the caging of humans for profit - is immoral & should be outlawed."
Is she calling for banning all prisons (that would be insane) or private for-profit prisons?

Cruze

Reaction score
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Retweeted

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
It's your own fault if you get quoted an interest rate that high and take it. It's also your own fault if you have credit card debt with interest rates that high.

Cruze

Reaction score

Cruze

Reaction score

Cruze

Reaction score

Cruze

Reaction score