All Things Alex Berenson (@AlexBereson) Tweets

justthefacts

Reaction score
What will Biden say? Neanderthal Dems too?
A) As mentioned above: masks
B)

kXut1nH.png

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A) As mentioned above: masks
B)

kXut1nH.png
Are the illegals pouring in over the border wearing masks? Do they come in via Connecticut? Are the population demographics similar in Conn vs Texas?

Are you really going to boil a complex issue with apples and oranges comparisons down to mask mandate by the state versus mask mandates determined by local communities within the state, like Texas?

I can‘t really think of 2 more different states that Texas and Connecticut.

But you have a statistic that you think means something. Maybe it does. Maybe it’s one factor. Maybe it doesn’t. It is not evidence that it is wrong to stop mandating masks from a state level. They are not banning masks.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Are the illegals pouring in over the border wearing masks? Do they come in via Connecticut? Are the population demographics similar in Conn vs Texas?

Are you really going to boil a complex issue with apples and oranges comparisons down to mask mandate by the state versus mask mandates determined by local communities within the state, like Texas?

I can‘t really think of 2 more different states that Texas and Connecticut.

But you have a statistic that you think means something. Maybe it does. Maybe it’s one factor. Maybe it doesn’t. It is not evidence that it is wrong to stop mandating masks from a state level. They are not banning masks.
The point is that it's much different to relax restrictions when the virus is not prevalent in the community

MplsGopher

Reaction score
As I said, in this thread or another: I wish there was some way to claw back every ounce of wealth and publicity (leading to book deals) that Berenson has taken advantage of the pandemic to steal for himself.

Same goes for Andy Ngo, frankly. He has some slimy book out or coming out, too.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
And the people that believe his BS are many of those that complain the most about not being back to normal yet. So much irony.

Don't tell Tess & FFLineman, he's their hero!!

The funniest thing is, on his twitter page he prominently displaces that he is an ex-NYT reporter, even as he constantly lambasts them - so he advertises it, like he has seen the light now LOL.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Don't tell Tess & FFLineman, he's their hero!!

The funniest thing is, on his twitter page he prominently displaces that he is an ex-NYT reporter, even as he constantly lambasts them - so he advertises it, like he has seen the light now LOL.
The biggest irony is he criticizes everyone else for what he thinks is taking advantage of Covid for money or power yet he has a book about it all. He’s taken advantage of the situation for personal gain more than just about anyone.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The biggest irony is he criticizes everyone else for what he thinks is taking advantage of Covid for money or power yet he has a book about it all. He’s taken advantage of the situation for personal gain more than just about anyone.

Just like the bigots and racists calling Biden one; oldest trick in the book, call your foe what you really are - amazingly people fall for this crap all the time.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Gov. Andrew Cuomo made $4 million off his book on his leadership in the Covid crisis, and you think the above?

That’s the dumbest post I’ve ever seen you make on GH.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Gov. Andrew Cuomo made $4 million off his book on his leadership in the Covid crisis, and you think the above?

That’s the dumbest post I’ve ever seen you make on GH.
FFS. “Gaining the most” doesn’t necessarily mean making the most money. Cuomo was already well know and worth millions.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I wouldn’t wipe my ass with The Atlantic if it was the only paper available.
It’s pretty telling that you’re significantly more critical of an article that mainly uses direct quotes and references than someone potentially influencing many thousands of people by spreading anti-vaccine lies.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s pretty telling that you’re significantly more critical of an article that mainly uses direct quotes and references than someone potentially influencing many thousands of people by spreading anti-vaccine lies.
Oh, so you have one side of the view, with no rebuttal by a contrarian counterpoint, yet you assume it all to be true.

You’re either a lefty or very naive. I’ll go with the latter.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The Atlantic published a piece a year ago that John Bolton later denied and so KGF feels justified in ignoring anything they publish which might threaten his preconceived notions

justthefacts

Reaction score
Oh, so you have one side of the view, with no rebuttal by a contrarian counterpoint, yet you assume it all to be true.

No, Berenson's claims are anti-vax nonsense that are often disproven by the very works he cites. Read the article and come up with one point the author got wrong

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The Atlantic published a piece a year ago that John Bolton later denied and so KGF feels justified in ignoring anything they publish which might threaten his preconceived notions
Yeah, and like you, The Atlantic vilified Gov Ron DeSantis over Covid.

Don’t you and they look dumb now? Rhetorical question. Yes you do.

As you know, I live here in Florida in the winter. Things a f’n great here. Economy is great. Businesses are flourishing. Schools have been open since August. Covid stats have been great relatively.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yeah, and like you, The Atlantic vilified Gov Ron DeSantis over Covid.

Don’t you and they look dumb now? Rhetorical question. Yes you do.

As you know, I live here in Florida in the winter. Things a f’n great here. Economy is great. Businesses are flourishing. Schools have been open since August. Covid stats have been great relatively.
A) You're still not providing any detail on what the article in question got wrong?
B) What Atlantic article criticized Mini Dear Leader that you're so worried about?
C) Congrats to Florida on only having the 8th highest rate of new hospitalizations

cW13yTk.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
A) You're still not providing any detail on what the article in question got wrong?
B) What Atlantic article criticized Mini Dear Leader that you're so worried about?
C) Congrats to Florida on only having the 8th highest rate of new hospitalizations

cW13yTk.png

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

cW13yTk.png
A) I’m not going to read the article b/c I don’t give a crap about what The Atlantic claims.
B) Google it. They should show up if Big Tech or The Atlantic hasn’t buried their opinions.
C) I love how you alway pick the time frames. Every state, EVERY STATE, has had low periods. You judge by the overall results, including what happened to the quality of life and economy during Covid. For an economy that depends on tourism, Florida has done amazingly well, And NO ONE here is complaining (except maybe some lefties on the internet that aren’t living in reality).
No multi-big city state has done as well as Florida when you combine deaths per capita, economy, schools, etc. Only California is on par with deaths per capita and they’ve destroyed their economy and school kids in the process.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score

WTF are you talking about? Read it. Berenson says a lot of stuff that is completely not true. There’s just two sides of this: the truth and the made up side.

justthefacts

Reaction score
A) I’m not going to read the article b/c I don’t give a crap about what The Atlantic claims.
B) Google it. They should show up if Big Tech or The Atlantic hasn’t buried their opinions.
C) I love how you alway pick the time frames. Every state, EVERY STATE, has had low periods. You judge by the overall results, including what happened to the quality of life and economy during Covid. For an economy that depends on tourism, Florida has done amazingly well, And NO ONE here is complaining (except maybe some lefties on the internet that aren’t living in reality).
No multi-big city state has done as well as Florida when you combine deaths per capita, economy, schools, etc. Only California is on par with deaths per capita and they’ve destroyed their economy and school kids in the process.
Here's the idiocy that you're defending

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? Read it. Berenson says a lot of stuff that is completely not true. There’s just two sides of this: the truth and the made up side.
I don’t live on every word Alex Berenson says, therefore, if he says something that I don’t agree with, I don’t care. But if The Atlantic is reporting, I have significant doubts about its truth and concerns about the likelihood that it has been distorted.

Berenson and Dr Fauci have gotten some stuff wrong.

You apparently only care about one of these.

stocker08

Reaction score

Truth and fiction are no longer a thing with the righties. They just don't care.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I don’t live on every word Alex Berenson says, therefore, if he says something that I don’t agree with, I don’t care. But if The Atlantic is reporting, I have significant doubts about its truth and concerns about the likelihood that it has been distorted.

Berenson and Dr Fauci have gotten some stuff wrong.

You apparently only care about one of these.
There’s a big difference between being wrong and correcting that wrong, and to lie on purpose for personal gain.

Top Bottom