All Things Alex Berenson (@AlexBereson) Tweets

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I don’t live on every word Alex Berenson says, therefore, if he says something that I don’t agree with, I don’t care. But if The Atlantic is reporting, I have significant doubts about its truth and concerns about the likelihood that it has been distorted.

Berenson and Dr Fauci have gotten some stuff wrong.

You apparently only care about one of these.

Of course the obvious difference BTK is that Fauci is on the front lines and working to combat the virus, whereas Berenson is Monday morning QBing and offering commentary and not doing anything to combat the virus.

It's obvious that you and the rest of the snowflakes on here don't understand how science works; it's trial and error. When some wise azz reporter asked Edison how it felt to be wrong so many times in making the light bulb, his reply was reportedly thus -

The story goes that "Thomas Edison failed more than 1,000 times when
trying to create the light bulb". When asked about it,
Edison allegedly said, "I have not failed 1,000 times. I have
successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb.

Any clown can Monday morning QB OBVIOUSLY - real men like Fauci lay is on the line for all to see - he is much accomplished than me, you or probably anyone on this board could ever hope to be.

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
I don’t live on every word Alex Berenson says, therefore, if he says something that I don’t agree with, I don’t care. But if The Atlantic is reporting, I have significant doubts about its truth and concerns about the likelihood that it has been distorted.

Berenson and Dr Fauci have gotten some stuff wrong.

You apparently only care about one of these.
I posted something that Berenson got obviously, completely, and objectively wrong right above your post. It is referenced in the Atlantic article

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I posted something that Berenson got obviously, completely, and objectively wrong right above your post. It is referenced in the Atlantic article
Great. Now do Dr Fauci.

Geezus, everybody has been wrong about Covid. The CDC literally cannot make up their mind about Covid issues right now.

Berenson has been right about a lot of things regarding Covid, like opening schools. Even the CDC said it’s safe to open the schools. They changed the distancing from 6 foot to 3 foot.

Did you post something about how they got it wrong? Or did you post something about how the Teachers Unions are dictating to metro school districts ridiculous BS that is against the science?

Top Bottom