All Things Alex Berenson (@AlexBereson) Tweets

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Since we are having multiple COVID-19 threads, Mr. Bereson is a great Twitter follow for a contrarian perspective on the virus. He's an ex New Yorks Times writer with an interesting perspective on all things CV-19.

1588683875451.png

1588683959683.png
1588684015194.png
1588684074185.png

bga1

Reaction score
Oh my. Ferguson is going to wish he got a case of COVID.....much less deadly than what his wife is going to say and do. Mortality rate for what he did is much higher. Yipes.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with Judge Sumption:

1588796219592.png1588796172534.png

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Lord Sumption likes a bit of the buggery.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Alex Berenson's excellent novels that feature a rogue hit man for the CIA and a fictionous US President who is a jerk and grad of the University of Minnesota. Additionally, Berenson wrote a non fiction examination of the marijuana plague in American entitled "Go Tell the Children" last year. The best non ficiton study I have ever read in science. He was ripped to hell by the pot heads over that expose. They had not read it, but knew it was all, all wrong.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Alex Berenson's excellent novels that feature a rogue hit man for the CIA and a fictionous US President who is a jerk and grad of the University of Minnesota. Additionally, Berenson wrote a non fiction examination of the marijuana plague in American entitled "Go Tell the Children" last year. The best non ficiton study I have ever read in science. He was ripped to hell by the pot heads over that expose. They had not read it, but knew it was all, all wrong.
“Marijuana plague” LOL

LesBolstad

Reaction score
"Experts" are just making shit up at this point:

1588893125084.png

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Deleted because I was wrong

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Looks like he's also gotten on the conspiracy theory train too. "honest discussion" :rolleyes:

Oh, I see. We can't even discuss it or we are conspiracy theorists? That's how you lose a free nation GophersInIowa. If we can discuss it, we can discuss the merits and we can accept or dismiss the merits.

Look, I appreciate your posts, you are thoughtful and you try to hold a good discussion. But I also notice the following: You say you want the lock downs to end but you continually defend the idea that we really can't. You make an effort to appear neutral yet you never debate obvious disinformation artists like Bad Gopher, JTF and Cruze. You only debate information coming from the right. So while you are not a wild eyed lefty like them, you lean left. That's your choice. But it is moderates like you that can make a dent in what the left is doing to this country. I urge you to stand up to them as they are doing you a tremendous disservice.

Last edited:

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Looks like he's also gotten on the conspiracy theory train too. "honest discussion" :rolleyes:

I think you may be misunderstanding his tweet. I read it as conspiracy theories like that book/video are flourishing because the media continues to not have honest discussions about data behind who is actually dying and who is at risk. Not that he thinks that book is legitimate.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Oh, I see. We can't even discuss it or we are conspiracy theorists? That's how you lose a free nation GophersInIowa. If we can discuss it, we can discuss the merits and we can accept or dismiss the merits.

Look, I appreciate your posts, you are thoughtful and you try to hold a good discussion. But I also notice the following: You say you want the lock downs to end but you continually defend the idea that we really can't. You make an effort to appear neutral yet you never debate obvious disinformation artists like Bad Gopher, JTF and Cruze. You only debate information coming from the right. So while you are not a wild eyed lefty like them, you lean left. That's your choice. But it is moderates like you that can make a dent in what the left is doing to this country. I urge you to stand up to them as they are doing you a tremendous disservice.
I'm all for honest discussion. That is virtually impossible to do with many of the people that are passing along the video.

In what way have I defended that we can't end the closures? Just because I think it's worse than you and others are making it out to be doesn't mean I think we should just keep doing what we're doing. We're not doing anything. What's the frickin plan? I've said that many times. I've debated and disagreed with some of those you're referencing on other topics in the past. You may also notice that I haven't responded in a positive way to most of their posts either. I think your and others opinion on the MSM is overblown. I'm not saying that influence, misleading, and bias isn't there. It is. Just not as much as other say IMO.

My opinion on what's going on now happens to be similar to what many on the left think. Me coming to my conclusions has zero to do with that.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I think you may be misunderstanding his tweet. I read it as conspiracy theories like that book/video are flourishing because the media continues to not have honest discussions about data behind who is actually dying and who is at risk. Not that he thinks that book is legitimate.
You're probably right. I don't think the book or her video is an example of honest discussion.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I agree. You could tell that was heading down the anti-vaxxer path within the first few minutes of the video.
The whole thing just really frustrated me. I initially tried to interact with some of my facebook friends that were spreading the video but it was virtually impossible to do it. Now I'm kinda being irrational around it as well whenever someone mentions it in anyway other than to call it a joke.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
The whole thing just really frustrated me. I initially tried to interact with some of my facebook friends that were spreading the video but it was virtually impossible to do it. Now I'm kinda being irrational around it as well whenever someone mentions it in anyway other than to call it a joke.
I hear ya. Here's the answer to your earlier question.

Top Bottom