AG Barr: "This is Organized Destruction"

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No one said it discourages straight people. It's just dumb and it's dumb law. The whole thing was an attempt to make homosexual marriage the political equal of heterosexual marriage which it is NOT. It does not have the same importance to society. Period. End of story. And as it turned out, a very, very small percentage really wanted sanctioned marriage in the first place as is proven by the stats of who got married.
How many would have to want it? Is there a number? A law forbidding Somali immigrants from playing high school hockey would pass most number tests...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No one said it discourages straight people. It's just dumb and it's dumb law. The whole thing was an attempt to make homosexual marriage the political equal of heterosexual marriage which it is NOT. It does not have the same importance to society. Period. End of story. And as it turned out, a very, very small percentage really wanted sanctioned marriage in the first place as is proven by the stats of who got married.
Post menopausal women,men who have had vasectomies and people who can not procreate for mefical reasons all are eligiblevto be married.

howeda7

Reaction score
It seems we agree, no? We both think churches should have the right of religious freedom to not marry gays couples, if it conflicts with their interpretation of the Bible. We both support churches that embrace gay 'marriage' and their interpretation of the Bible. We both condemn the idea of a radical politician targeting people's religious beliefs in order to force his interpretation on said church.
Churches should be able to marry or not marry anyone as they see fit. If politicians want to change the status of all Churches being tax exempt, that is a valid debate. But they cannot use it as a threat over specific issues.

howeda7

Reaction score
Good. Then no one is harmed by gay people getting married. Many gay people are harmed by being barred from getting married, whether in taxes, medical insurance, etc. There is no logical or legal justification for discriminating against them, which is why your side lost in court over and over.

Saying they provide no value to society is a pathetic attempt to excuse your bigoted views. Millions of gay people got married. Plenty of them have kids. And plenty of straight people don't.

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Churches should be able to marry or not marry anyone as they see fit. If politicians want to change the status of all Churches being tax exempt, that is a valid debate. But they cannot use it as a threat over specific issues.
Is it really so hard to admit you agree with beeg & I?

Section2

Reaction score
Good. Then no one is harmed by gay people getting married. Many gay people are harmed by being barred from getting married, whether in taxes, medical insurance, etc. There is no logical or legal justification for discriminating against them, which is why your side lost in court over and over.

Saying they provide no value to society is a pathetic attempt to excuse your bigoted views. Millions of gay people got married. Plenty of them have kids. And plenty of straight people don't.
Does our side include Obama and the Clintons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bga1

Reaction score

There we go. Get it out. I knew you would get around to "bigoted". What we have is a difference of opinion. But because I disagree with you, I am bigoted. That in a nutshell is how the left rolls. :) Every. Single. Time. Now we once again have proof of who is forcing their religion on whom. Once again it is you on the left who forces via this method. What is a bigot guilty of? Why, of course, it's a hate crime!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
How many would have to want it? Is there a number? A law forbidding Somali immigrants from playing high school hockey would pass most number tests...

Unnecessary. Weak ankles.

Top Bottom