A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Spoofin

Reaction score
Thanks for the Twitter posts Howie. Now, knowing what a stickler you have been on sources, can you please post the data that supports “most” of the “50-70” people dying each day in FL are “50-yr olds that aren’t vaccinated.” ? I’m sure you have it or you wouldn’t have posted this - so thanks in advance.

cncmin

Reaction score
What would you call 3 separate 2 trillion dollar spending bills? It’s not in addition to our normal spending, which is currently deeply deficit? You think he can tax the economy an additional $6 T by raising capital gains slightly? Are you delusional?
No. Sorry. If you care about the debt and deficit, you place the blame on the party wanting to spend 6T. Not the party that doesn’t. Not a word from you. It’s somehow Republicans fault. Lick those boots Howie! You are a tax and spend 70s liberal now. Mr Ron Paul fan. You own it. No more fake complaining about the deficit.

*surprise* It seems from your post like you didn't read Howeda's post before you posted. How unusual.

jamiche

Reaction score
Of course you do.
Covid no big deal. Gubmint bad. Science bad. Forcing people to get the juice bad. Fauci a liar. CDC liars. WHO liars. Kung flu. Walz a liar. We don't need herd immunity.

Got my Pfizer vaxx.

Doesn't make any sense. You can't own the prog bros and get the juice unless...maybe...you are....

howeda7

Reaction score
Covid no big deal. Gubmint bad. Science bad. Forcing people to get the juice bad. Fauci a liar. CDC liars. WHO liars. Kung flu. Walz a liar. We don't need herd immunity.

Got my Pfizer vaxx.

Doesn't make any sense. You can't own the prog bros and get the juice unless...maybe...you are....
He says all that from his basement in deep blue prog-filled Edina. Getting the the vaccine is actually totally on brand. He wants to bitch about Progs all day and tell people to vote with their feet. Do as I say, not as I do.

Section2

Reaction score

Got my Pfizer vaxx.

Science good. I got the Pfizer vax.

Section2

Reaction score
He says all that from his basement in deep blue prog-filled Edina. Getting the the vaccine is actually totally on brand. He wants to bitch about Progs all day and tell people to vote with their feet. Do as I say, not as I do.
I made the best decision for myself. Everyone else should decide whether or not to get the vaccine based on their own risk metrics as well. I’m absolutely opposed to anyone being forced to take the vaccine. No to vaccine passports. The beauty of the vaccine is that it protects the individual regardless what others do or don’t do. It’s so infuriating for progressives. It’s why they love masks. Oh, it doesn't protect the wearer, no. It’s for other people so you must comply.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
The best case scenario is that our melvy is lying. The more likely scenario is that he found a way to jump to the front of the line to get his juice. The best analogy would be the "pro lifers" who are awfully damn glad that abortions are legal and available when they need them.

jamiche

Reaction score
The more you push and manipulate, this is going to be the response. You can’t make people hesitant to take this vaccine “the bad guys”. Soon 100% of the country that wants a vax will have had the chance. Nothing more for government or public health to do.
You certainly don't want public health to promote seat belt use, tobacco cessation, obesity reduction, alcohol consumption reduction, etc, melv.

Last edited:

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
The more you push and manipulate, this is going to be the response. You can’t make people hesitant to take this vaccine “the bad guys”. Soon 100% of the country that wants a vax will have had the chance. Nothing more for government or public health to do.
That’s not what this says. The bad guys are the people with large audiences that push false ant-vax info. The percentage of people getting the vaccine would be higher if people’s decisions were based on accurate info.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
That’s not what this says. The bad guys are the people with large audiences that push false ant-vax info. The percentage of people getting the vaccine would be higher if people’s decisions were based on accurate info.
Accurate information? Like double masking even though you and everyone around you has been vaccinated?

That only scratches the surface of the wrong, changed, and mis-information that the Biden Administration and Campaign has put out since day 1.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The best case scenario is that our melvy is lying. The more likely scenario is that he found a way to jump to the front of the line to get his juice. The best analogy would be the "pro lifers" who are awfully damn glad that abortions are legal and available when they need them.
Great point, or they're against gays until one of their kids has the guts to come out, see Dick Cheney.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I made the best decision for myself. Everyone else should decide whether or not to get the vaccine based on their own risk metrics as well. I’m absolutely opposed to anyone being forced to take the vaccine. No to vaccine passports. The beauty of the vaccine is that it protects the individual regardless what others do or don’t do. It’s so infuriating for progressives. It’s why they love masks. Oh, it doesn't protect the wearer, no. It’s for other people so you must comply.

Berenson is the type of hypocrite who got his and will claim he didn't. Similar to how Dump didn't mention while he was in office either. These clowns claim freedom and wont' even be honest/free with their constituents.

jamiche

Reaction score
Pfizer. By choice, not force.

It does not change the fact that part of your statement is also true:
It sure seems like our donalds, who've been pissing, moaning, whining, crying and in continued heavy denial about accurate public health information for well over a year (not the shit Donald, Scott Atlas, Fox and the seditionist guvs were propagating), drove over their grandmas to get the juice.

I read somewhere recently that the Fox studios were the most Covid Careful in terms of daily precautions in the industry. Not even close to a surprise, if true.

Blizzard

Reaction score
It sure seems like our donalds, who've been pissing, moaning, whining, crying and in continued heavy denial about accurate public health information for well over a year (not the shit Donald, Scott Atlas, Fox and the seditionist guvs were propagating), drove over their grandmas to get the juice.

I read somewhere recently that the Fox studios were the most Covid Careful in terms of daily precautions in the industry. Not even close to a surprise, if true.

The public health information has been anything but accurate though and Scott Atlas and others have probably made the most sense. Protect the vulnerable and so on.

Forcing people to get the vaccine is bad. If you really want to start somewhere go to little Somalia in Minneapolis and see if you can force that community into taking that vaccine or any other for that matter. Then move on to the distrustful black community. Best of luck to you in either exploit.

Fauci is a liar. Where has he been lately anyway? How about Osterholmslice? It's not that they were being overly cautious, they were not truthful (ie lying).

The CDC and WHO. Lol. Now we find that the CDC has been beholden to the AFT and the WHO is in the pocket of the Kung Fluers themselves - The Chinese.

And you're complaining about 'the donalds'?

For God's sake man.

Section2

Reaction score
Such as... Joe Rogan? If I had a teenager, I might look at the risk reward and decide not to vaccinate them. Is that based in false anti vaxx info? The bottom line is that these vaccines did not go thru a normal process, and there is a risk in pushing 100% compliance. We don’t know the long term effects. For people at risk, it’s a no brainer in my opinion. But I also think the pro vax people are overselling this by a mile.

Section2

Reaction score
It always has to be a negative with you. What an exhausting existence you lead. Dont want to take the vaccine? You’re anti science. Did take it? You jumped in front of granny. How sad and pathetic you are.
i signed up and got the vaccine at the MOA last week. Plenty of open slots and tons of people there. But please rage on.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Such as... Joe Rogan? If I had a teenager, I might look at the risk reward and decide not to vaccinate them. Is that based in false anti vaxx info? The bottom line is that these vaccines did not go thru a normal process, and there is a risk in pushing 100% compliance. We don’t know the long term effects. For people at risk, it’s a no brainer in my opinion. But I also think the pro vax people are overselling this by a mile.
You could have just said you didn’t read the article right away and saved us both some time. Because it’s clear you didn’t. There are valid concerns. Anti-vax groups are taking advantage of those concerns.

It’s also incorrect to say these vaccines didn’t go through the normal process. It did, there are number of reasons it was done much quicker than normal. This page summarizes it pretty good. https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/facts/testing

Top Bottom