A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Right. The left was the vaccine skeptics until early November. Now we see all the nonsense of Trump being behind mass vaccine reluctance. Silly. Predictable.

COVID should never have been a political tool. Unfortunately, the left decided getting elected was more important than anything and so here we are. Very similar to the left enabling violence all summer - the ends justifying the means to many. To their credit, it worked.
And Trump-Russia collusion, mistreatment of illegal immigrant children by packing them into Obama built “cages”, Ukraine quid pro quo, Russia US soldier bounties, ramming through partisan tax reform legislation using reconciliation, using his constitutional authority to name Supreme Court Justice nominees, etc.

For the lame stream media, everything was a Trump scandal or outrage, right down to 2 scoops of ice cream.

It must have been exhausting. But now that they’ve caught their breath...

Hunter-China/Ukraine/Russia collusion, making a catastrophe of the border with inhumane treatment and encouraging illegals to make the dangerous journey, Russia bounties, partisan reconciliation legislation, Supreme Court packing, and ending the filibuster are rationalized by Democrats.

And they say it while maintaining a straight face. They must laugh their asses off once the camera goes off.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I work closely with 3 18-64yo Trump voters and they all said they aren't getting vaccinated.
You are lying.
J/K - just wanted to take the standard approach of your comrades here on GH.

Let’s see if your post is relevant. Did the 3 co-workers that are against the vaccine because of Trump? I never said there aren’t people against it. I don’t trust the #s in some of these polls and I find it comical folks are trying to link that skepticism to Trump for the reasons I have already pointed out.

Wally

Reaction score
I said politicizing COVID was similar to enabling violence. You quoted it. Then, in one sentence you write a)that is a dumb take (dumbest ever); and b) that it hurt them. How did it hurt them if they didn’t do it?

The proests that you say dems enabled massivly hurt them at the polls.

Trump and the right politicized the virus as much as the left. The democrats treated the virus in line with most of the civilized world, to me that's not really politicization.

Wally

Reaction score
You are lying.
J/K - just wanted to take the standard approach of your comrades here on GH.

Let’s see if your post is relevant. Did the 3 co-workers that are against the vaccine because of Trump? I never said there aren’t people against it. I don’t trust the #s in some of these polls and I find it comical folks are trying to link that skepticism to Trump for the reasons I have already pointed out.

They just said they aren't scared of Covid and see no need to get get vaccinated.

One of them got Covid about a week after he told me that.

diehard

Reaction score
They just said they aren't scared of Covid and see no need to get get vaccinated.

One of them got Covid about a week after he told me that.
Did you go to his funeral?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I guess her taking the vaccine in public was just for show, then.
Ummm, yeah. Why else would someone get their vaccine in public and post it on YouTube if not for show? I think that was the point, right?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yeah, they do and say a lot of things they don’t really mean when campaigning.

She lied and actually did trust the Trump Administation covid vacccine.//

yCWEEuj.png

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yeah, that was her cleaned up version in the VP debate after she originally said this to CNN a month earlier:

4CCD2FFC-25D7-42A5-801D-13D742275E5C.jpeg
A4147341-B43A-4C9E-B6E3-C8F556339F17.jpeg
Unfortunately for the public, she puts doubts out there about the vaccine being politically pushed through the process and you can’t undo that with some people.

Nice try though!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Meanwhile Ron Johnson is suggesting that vaccines are suspicious TODAY and nary a comment

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Meanwhile Ron Johnson is suggesting that vaccines are suspicious TODAY and nary a comment
He didn’t express suspicion of vaccines. If fact, he reiterated their high level of effectiveness.

He expressed suspicion of “pushing“ to get everyone vaccinated.

Don’t lie about it. It’s unbecoming of you.

justthefacts

Reaction score
He didn’t express suspicion of vaccines. If fact, he reiterated their high level of effectiveness.

V3QXwCZ.jpg

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, a month after she expressed doubts about the vaccines b/c of political pressure to produce vaccines. At that point, she put doubts in peoples’ headas that can’t be undone..
Can't be undone. Totally. Because it's Biden /Harris supporters who are the main ones refusing the vaccine. Liar.

howeda7

Reaction score

What Johnson said is far more harmful to current efforts to end the pandemic than what Kampala said months ago. You've become a complete and total QOP shill and fraud. Sad.

howeda7

Reaction score
Good god. KFC is such a crazy wacko. Trying to argue against a direct quote.
I guess he had to take over Beeg's share of shameless QOP shilling in his absence. Especially since Spoof and Fool2 won't help since they're down the middle independent thinkers. It's a heavy burden.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
And?

He’s not doubting the effectiveness of the vaccine. He’s doubting the NEED for a vaccine in certain low risk individuals
Anyone who doesn't immediately run out and get a vaccine shot that might work for one of any number of variants and mutations of COVID is a terrible person and deserves our disdain and wrath and public shaming.

Top Bottom