A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This sham commission is the Dems attempt to control the media narrative during the 2022 mid terms. The DOJ & corporate media will leak out a new "bombshell" every time they needed to change the subject away from the gas spikes, food spikes, runaway crime, people waking up to the Covid scam, daily BLM/Antifa terrorism, the return to war in the ME, and flooding our country with millions of illegals.

Meanwhile as the election fraud is being exposed in Maricopa County, forensic audits are quietly beginning in New Hampshire & Michigan, with Georgia on the horizon. There is no way for a reasonable person to ignore the Dem shenanigans in Maricopa County. They got caught.

I think the vote on a Jan 6th commission is the best possible scenario for Trump/Maga. Every single Republican that votes to go along with this partisan sham will be then primaried & replaced with MAGA candidates for 2022 mid term voting.

Section2

Reaction score
This sham commission is the Dems attempt to control the media narrative during the 2022 mid terms. The DOJ & corporate media will leak out a new "bombshell" every time they needed to change the subject away from the gas spikes, food spikes, runaway crime, people waking up to the Covid scam, daily BLM/Antifa terrorism, the return to war in the ME, and flooding our country with millions of illegals.

Meanwhile as the election fraud is being exposed in Maricopa County, forensic audits are quietly beginning in New Hampshire & Michigan, with Georgia on the horizon. There is no way for a reasonable person to ignore the Dem shenanigans in Maricopa County. They got caught.

I think the vote on a Jan 6th commission is the best possible scenario for Trump/Maga. Every single Republican that votes to go along with this partisan sham will be then primaried & replaced with MAGA candidates for 2022 mid term voting.
I don’t know where you get your confidence on Maricopa, and other places. I would think the many predictions you posted here that never materialized would reduce your confidence a touch. Not trying to be a prick.

that said, you nailed it with your first paragraph. It’s not about investigating, it’s a tool to conduct political attacks and control the narrative. Why would a Republican fall for it?

stocker08

Reaction score
that said, you nailed it with your first paragraph. It’s not about investigating, it’s a tool to conduct political attacks and control the narrative. Why would a Republican fall for it?

Interesting. Sounds a lot like the Arizona election "audit" that you've been celebrating.

jamiche

Reaction score
When talking with Howie, you must put Antifa in quotes. They are made up - don't exist.
They are almost as dangerous as ACORN was. In fact, they are kind of a spoof, spoof.

jamiche

Reaction score
One died, not as a result of the protests.

Lets compare to the left wing numbers in 2020 alone:
8700 protests, 574 riots with looting and or destruction. 2000 police officer injuries.
One was a one time protest that hasn’t been repeated. The other continues to this day, with no clue about who is funding the protests, who is organizing them. We can’t even agree that antifa exists.
Townhall is another one of your great sources, melvy.

It's pretty interesting that an insurrectionist attack on our nation's capitol--really an attempt to overthrow our government--is a yawner to you. However, when, how and where Biden and Fauci wear or don't wear masks drives you crazy. I'll bet you have 1,000 posts on the topic.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I don’t know where you get your confidence on Maricopa, and other places. I would think the many predictions you posted here that never materialized would reduce your confidence a touch. Not trying to be a prick.

Which predictions were those? I said Trump would win and win big. He did. The D's cheated. Later I warned, but never predicted, it could still be overturned. I said it was a long shot, but that there was still a chance. It's quite possible I've forgotten these predictions you claim I made, so please do refresh my memory if I'm mistaken.

What they're turning up in Maricopa is fun to watch. I'm not saying anyone will do the right thing, but the con is obvious to anyone paying attention, and the D's are panicking. The legal challenges didn't work, the threats didn't work, the stonewalling didn't work, they've had to call in the partisan DOJ to try and shut down the recount, and have stopped commenting or attending meetings due to legal issues they're facing.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score

It's pretty interesting that an insurrectionist attack on our nation's capitol--really an attempt to overthrow our government--is a yawner to you. However, when, how and where Biden and Fauci wear or don't wear masks drives you crazy. I'll bet you have 1,000 posts on the topic.
You get pretty de-sensitized from watching people destroy property all summer not gonna lie. In no way supporting their actions on the 6th, but it was a real yawn and everyone involved was an idiot. Politicians were supporting riotous protesting all summer, then are "appauled" when it gets to their door step. Funnier is the lack of reaction from the assault on govt buildings in Portland which is still going on regularly. Interesting how the response differs when the media is not focused on it. Weird, people called Trump a fascist when he tried to send in agents to protect a federal court house in Portland, but also a fascist when he "incites" people to attack the federal capital. Seems to be a lot of cognitive dissonance going around for a life time.

howeda7

Reaction score
Interesting. Sounds a lot like the Arizona election "audit" that you've been celebrating.
Not celebrating! Just "supporting." Just like he supports those who kinda believe the conspiracies and is sympathetic towards them.

howeda7

Reaction score
Which predictions were those? I said Trump would win and win big. He did. The D's cheated. Later I warned, but never predicted, it could still be overturned. I said it was a long shot, but that there was still a chance.

What they're turning up in Maricopa is fun to watch. I'm not saying anyone will do the right thing, but the con is obvious to anyone paying attention, and the D's are panicking.
Seek help. Seriously. I know your bitcoin has taken a dive, but there are free resources.

howeda7

Reaction score

8700 protests, 574 riots with looting and or destruction. 2000 police officer injuries.
One was a one time protest that hasn’t been repeated. The other continues to this day, with no clue about who is funding the protests, who is organizing them. We can’t even agree that antifa exists.
One has nothing to do with the other, and one does not excuse the other. At all. Lock up all who deserve it.

Why are you guys so desperate to bring up police brutality protests every time the insurrection is mentioned?

Section2

Reaction score

999 of those posts are responding to you. Biden and Faucis mask use and recommendations don’t bother me at all. I just made a simple observation that Fauci and Biden try to manipulate the public’s behavior rather than just be honest with them. And this is one of many reasons that people don’t trust public health.
But you’re such a boot licker that you can’t have your dear leaders questioned. So you keep trying to attack my 100% correct observation, and now you’re attacking the number of posts I’ve spent responding to you.
It would have been quicker and easier if you just said “I’m wrong”. Pride is a sin jammer.

Section2

Reaction score
One has nothing to do with the other, and one does not excuse the other. At all. Lock up all who deserve it.

Why are you guys so desperate to bring up police brutality protests every time the insurrection is mentioned?
But we aren’t locking up BLM rioters. We aren’t locking up antifa rioters. That’s the point. In Portland, sympathetic judges let them walk. Maybe someone should look into these shady organizations, that are well organized, terrorize cities, anonymous, dressed in black, militarized, etc.
There’s a lot to investigate. You still haven’t articulated a single thing we might learn about 1/6 with this commission idea you’re so hot on. Do you even think? Or do you just see a segment on CNN about it?

Spoofin

Reaction score

Howie speaking up against mentioning a different topic during a debate? DHB.

jamiche

Reaction score
999 of those posts are responding to you. Biden and Faucis mask use and recommendations don’t bother me at all. I just made a simple observation that Fauci and Biden try to manipulate the public’s behavior rather than just be honest with them. And this is one of many reasons that people don’t trust public health.
But you’re such a boot licker that you can’t have your dear leaders questioned. So you keep trying to attack my 100% correct observation, and now you’re attacking the number of posts I’ve spent responding to you.
It would have been quicker and easier if you just said “I’m wrong”. Pride is a sin jammer.
The majority of your posts on the topic have had nothing to do with me, melvin. I've tried to explain to you what is actually happening as opposed to what fox, donald and townhall is telling you is happening. (BTW, last night I watched about ten minutes of Laura Ingraham and now I know where you get your talking points.)
Speaking of bootlicking, I've asked multiple times why you have spittle coming out of your mouth over your silly accusations that Biden and Fauci are lying about masks and shots but you lovingly take in the wafting aroma of your Donald's ass when it comes to his tens of thousands of lies (along with everything else).

howeda7

Reaction score
Maybe someone should look into these shady organizations, that are well organized, terrorize cities, anonymous, dressed in black, militarized, etc.
There’s a lot to investigate.
Sounds awful. What other cities have they terrorized?
You still haven’t articulated a single thing we might learn about 1/6 with this commission idea you’re so hot on.
We don't know what we might learn if we refuse to look into it and rely only on the CNN's of the world, who you don't trust anyway. Why were the capital police so ill-prepared when we knew something was likely to happen that day. What was communicated with the White House? Was aid delayed/denied? What could have been done differently to safeguard members of Congress?

I mean one Republican was abandoned in McCarthy's office while he was whisked to safety and he hid in the bathroom with a Civil War era sword taken from the office wall to protect himself. So odd, considering it was a tourist event. Rascals taking selfies. We shouldn't look into it. Nothing to learn.

Section2

Reaction score

We don't know what we might learn if we refuse to look into it and rely only on the CNN's of the world, who you don't trust anyway. Why were the capital police so ill-prepared when we knew something was likely to happen that day. What was communicated with the White House? Was aid delayed/denied? What could have been done differently to safeguard members of Congress?

I mean one Republican was abandoned in McCarthy's office while he was whisked to safety and he hid in the bathroom with a Civil War era sword taken from the office wall to protect himself. So odd, considering it was a tourist event. Rascals taking selfies. We shouldn't look into it. Nothing to learn.
1/6 sounds awful. What other “armed” insurrections did they have? You can just wave away anything with a sarcastic quip. It’s so neat.
You have nothing in mind for what this is supposed to reveal. That’s called a fishing expedition. I don’t think a commission is required to improve security.

cncmin

Reaction score
9/11 was a conspiracy of foreign nationals to plan attacks across the country. How did they learn to fly planes, who funded them, what other attacks are planned. Yes, a commission makes sense. 1/6 is not comparable in any way.

a better question is what is the benefit? The answer is politics.
Have you condemned the dozens of Congressional Benghazi!!!!!!! "investigations" yet? Maybe start there?

cncmin

Reaction score
1/6 sounds awful. What other “armed” insurrections did they have? You can just wave away anything with a sarcastic quip. It’s so neat.
You have nothing in mind for what this is supposed to reveal. That’s called a fishing expedition. I don’t think a commission is required to improve security.
There are Congressional Republicans directly involved in the Insurrection. They will be exposed, Congressional commission or no Congressional commission. In the meantime, the ONLY reason the Republicans are anti an attack on our own Capitol is politics; namely, that so many of them were directly involved (including "leaders" like McCarthy).

I suspect that the same reason is why so many of them stick with Trump - they are dirty, and Trump has the dirt (ahem *cough*Lindsey! *cough*McCarthy!).

cncmin

Reaction score
So how about those vaccines...

They work, distribution has been very well coordinated since the new administration took over, the rate of vaccination has been excellent, deaths are down, and the masks are coming off. Since there is so little to bitch about, no one seem to care about vaccines anymore.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Yes Howie - if only there was another federal organization set up to and willing to investigate what happened on 1/6. Since there isn’t, the only option is Nancy Pelosi. The Nancy Drew of our lifetime.

cncmin

Reaction score

Is there a reason the BLM protests can't be separate of the 1/6 Insurrection? Investigate them all. But they should not be investigated together.

Section2

Reaction score
Is there a reason the BLM protests can't be separate of the 1/6 Insurrection? Investigate them all. But they should not be investigated together.
I don’t think you understood the point of my post.

Section2

Reaction score
There are Congressional Republicans directly involved in the Insurrection. They will be exposed, Congressional commission or no Congressional commission. In the meantime, the ONLY reason the Republicans are anti an attack on our own Capitol is politics; namely, that so many of them were directly involved (including "leaders" like McCarthy).

I suspect that the same reason is why so many of them stick with Trump - they are dirty, and Trump has the dirt (ahem *cough*Lindsey! *cough*McCarthy!).
Involved how?
Man. You guys really fall for the blackmail angle a lot. Been watching Clue lately?

cncmin

Reaction score
Involved how?
Man. You guys really fall for the blackmail angle a lot. Been watching Clue lately?
Do you or do you not know that the former President called McCarthy DURING the insurrection, and they conversed?

Do you or do you not know that the former President also called other Republican Congresspersons during the insurrection?

Do you or do you not know that Republican Congresspersons are alleged to have provided tours of the Capitol to insurrectionists just prior to the insurrection, and were Tweeting locations/status of other Congresspeople during the insurrection?

Section2

Reaction score
Do you or do you not know that the former President called McCarthy DURING the insurrection, and they conversed?

Do you or do you not know that the former President also called other Republican Congresspersons during the insurrection?

Do you or do you not know that Republican Congresspersons are alleged to have provided tours of the Capitol to insurrectionists just prior to the insurrection, and were Tweeting locations/status of other Congresspeople during the insurrection?
1&2 do not in any way support your allegation.

Alleged? Link some of the tweets.

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
1. I have no issue with an investigation into 1/6, but I’m not sure Congress is qualified.

2. I have no issue with an investigation into BLM/Antifa riots, but I’m not sure Congress is qualified.

3. If you are pro 1/2 above, but against 2/1 above, then you have no actual interest in finding details - only in partisan BS.

4. What Hillary did wasn’t as bad, but acting like she didn’t do anything means you have no actual interest in facts - only in partisan BS.
The commission is not Congress, but appointed by Congress. Just like the Warren Commission and the 9/11 Commission (chaired by Gov Tom Kean).

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The commission is not Congress, but appointed by Congress. Just like the Warren Commission and the 9/11 Commission (chaired by Gov Tom Kean).
Not at all like those commissions. It’s totally political and is aimed at hurting Republican election chances in 2022 and 2024.

Marco Rubio:
“And by the way, it’s not evenly divided because the chairman of this commission has the power to hire all the senior staff and has special powers to overrule the decisions made by the other side and the vice-chair. This is a partisan joke.”

Top Bottom