A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Wally

Reaction score
So what you're saying is .... the vaccine makes it so that anyone who takes it, at worse gets an asymptomatic infection.

How is that a problem?

We only have a problem because this virus kills people and puts even more people in the hospital. If it didn't do anything ..... well, people would care less about the fact that it was circulating than they do about the virus that causes warts.

I didn't say it was a problem did I?

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’m happy to report that several of my young/healthy healthcare friends have received the vaccine with no issues. No microchip was reported in the injection.

Take the vaccine people.
You think Bill Gates is so stupid he injects people with a microchip they KNOW about? The very fact they think it's fine is absolute proof of a massive global conspiracy

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
We already carry around the chip in our hands and upgrade it every 2 years at worst. Why on earth bother to implant one?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
If I take it at all, I want to ingest it through my underpants

howeda7

Reaction score
We already carry around the chip in our hands and upgrade it every 2 years at worst. Why on earth bother to implant one?
Not the most elite of The Fellas. They carry a 1990's pager and find a pay phone when necessary. Try tracking that Bill! MAGA!

John Galt

Reaction score
They didn't test the people in the vaccine trials unless they were symptomatic so they don't know. Never thought about it until my wife made this point to me, she said its possible the virus could still circulate even if everyone gets vaccinated.
This isn’t true. Whether you have symptoms or not is based on your body’s immune response to a virus - any virus. It’s the same thing with the flu- a few people in a household get it and some don’t, but some of the people you think didn’t get it probably did, they are just asymptomatic. There is nothing from a biological perspective that would make a vaccine ineffective for someone that doesn’t show symptoms.

Wally

Reaction score
This isn’t true. Whether you have symptoms or not is based on your body’s immune response to a virus - any virus. It’s the same thing with the flu- a few people in a household get it and some don’t, but some of the people you think didn’t get it probably did, they are just asymptomatic. There is nothing from a biological perspective that would make a vaccine ineffective for someone that doesn’t show symptoms.

You cannot say it's not true there is NO data.

Just because you got a vaccine and never had symptoms doesn't mean you never got infected with the virus after your vaccination.

John Galt

Reaction score
You cannot say it's not true there is NO data.

Just because you got a vaccine and never had symptoms doesn't mean you never got infected with the virus after your vaccination.
It’s the same virus whether you have symptoms or not. It seems like you want to keep us locked down and in masks for a long time.

Spoofin

Reaction score
1.94 Million given first shot in US in first 14-days. Minnesota #39 in number of shots administered.

Wally

Reaction score
Stating that the vaccine will or will not work based on whether someone shows symptoms is ridiculous.

That is the criteria they used so......

Covid will be around forever, the vaccine will become part of the standard childhood vaccination schedule.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is this: it was one thing when we were talking the 2020 version.

These variants in UK and even worse in South Africa and Brazil ... are no f'ing joke. They've mutated and more easily infect people, including younger people.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Wild guess: it has become "a thing" to reject participating in polls, as part of being a conservative American, because they're just part of/tools of the MSM. So unless the poll is known good/sympathetic to/owned by conservative media, I think traditional polling from here on out is always going to vastly undersample conservative folks.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
The overall percents are surprising to me.

Agree the overall percentages are very low. It‘s emblematic of a large swath of the population - young people - not being concerned about infection, and another swath including high risk individuals having greater fear of the vaccine than COVID-19...which is nuts.

Top Bottom